Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO I think the truth is sinking in to CA. I think if she doesn't get serious help, she is headed for a major breakdown. She looked totally beaten down to me.
Did anyone else notice GA wince when the reporter said "you had to testify against your daughter". I saw him wince right at that moment and CA also looked up at him at that moment.

I truly feel for the two of them. I cannot even imagine what they are going through.

My apologies if this posted twice, computer went kookoo.

I think George needs to "man-up". He needs to take his wife aside, sit her down, and say "honey, Caylee is gone." He KNOWS what happened. He testified at the GJ for CRYING OUT LOUD. He is an enabler and it needs to stop. If he can't or won't do it, LA or even LE needs to sit her down and say "ok, this is the real deal". Don't give her false hope by saying "nothing is 100%". She needs mental help and aggressive therapy, not just drugs.

Far be it for me to defend the Anthony's! BUT, I think in the beginning, CA truly did have hope that Caylee was alive, and that she fed on that, and it has kept her going. Now, she is faced with the fact that noone, including LE and the FBI believes Caylee is alive. To me, she looks as if she is finally giving up hope, and is just beyond, because they cannot find help to look for a live Caylee. I'm sorry, I don't think this is put on, I think she is heavily medicated, so she could cope & get through this day. As a mother & a grandmother, my heart aches for her, no matter how she has handled this horrifying tragedy. She's only human folks.

I wonder if MN's withdrawal yesterday added to her woes.

I wonder if MN's withdrawal yesterday added to her woes.

I think the new tapes being released today is the cause of her woe. Maybe MN knows what is on the tapes and it caused him to bail?

With the latest picture of the little girl that was sent to the A's, blown up, it's very obvious that this child is NOT Caylee. The shape of the head, the nose, the chin. Not a match.

IMHO it appears that CA in being medicated heavily to get through each day. I wish someone in that family, extended or otherwise, would get some help for her. She shouldn't be with GA in that interview looking like that. That is sort-of a loss of her dignity IMHO.

Frankly they need to stop doing these interviews and concentrate on themselves. I think it's a crying shame the lives that KC has destroyed. If she had a shred of decency left she would do the right thing and admit what happened and where her daughter is, dead or alive. I don't think she will because the very act of either doing something or allowing something to happen to her daughter proves that she puts herself before anyone.

I truly feel so sorry for CA & GA. No matter what I think of their daughter, they are simply pawns in her game and are playing it the only way they know how.

IMPOSSIBLE, Casey is not capable. The word DECENCY does not exist in her world. If she was ever to give up some info, it would never be the whole truth and you can believe she'd drag others in to it and place some blame or cause on them.

Cindy is in an extremely fragile place right now. She's going to suffer more than just a mental breakdown if she doesn't soon get help. You can see her physical health is in danger. She's very drawn, pale, exhausted, and overall sick looking. It's high time George took the bull by the horns and forced her into psychiatric help. At this point, she may need to be in-patient for a bit until her health is in a much better place. I understand denial and I understand grief. But what Cindy is suffering is much deeper and much more dangerous than either of those.

I have a feeling that Nejame leaving and the FBI announcing that they would no longer be following up on leads of a live Caylee has pushed her to the brink. She looks nearly catatonic in this video. It could be a result of too much sedatives and not enough food and rest, but I think there's more.

That woman said "um" so many times I lost count. She appears sedated herself! THis is a spokesperson? A's are scraping the barrel now....

They don't need a spokesperson period.

They need someone who will say for them what they should be saying to the public. Nothing. I guess they need an anti-spokesperson like from
"Gags 'R Us"...
They'd be helping themselves.

That woman said "um" so many times I lost count. She appears sedated herself! THis is a spokesperson? A's are scraping the barrel now....

Hadn't the interview been going on for some time before the video started?
My take on it was that Ms. Bart was just tired of the redundency in the questions and wanted to get to the point.

Have they identified the child in the photo? She DOES look just like Caylee.

Yes, she certainly DOES look alot like Caylee. It's eerie really. But there's no way it can be her unless the photo is an older one of Caylee playing. Caylee has been with the angels since June. :mad:

:clap::clap::clap:
It was all an act. CA. will be just FINE.

If it was an act, I need to ask Cindy how I can "act" to lose 50 pounds. Sorry, don't mean to be sarcastic. Ive posted some really mean things about Cindy but this woman is really hurting and obviously drugged. Maybe she just can't take the circus anymore. No matter what, she needs help. If my daughter took my grandsons life, I would have taken my own life by now.

Cindy is stoned but not unconscious. This is part of her act, the sad helpless grandparent in search of her Grandaughter-nobody is helping them-please public/the world, believe me'. Still spinning the tale.

GA's response when asked about his grand jury testimony, says it all..

He knows what he said before the grand jury is damning and will continue to hide his knowledge behind the 'can't discuss those proceedings'. Cindy certainly did perk up and bore a hole in the side of his face as he spoke that moment.

IMPOSSIBLE, Casey is not capable. The word DECENCY does not exist in her world. If she was ever to give up some info, it would never be the whole truth and you can believe she'd drag others in to it and place some blame or cause on them.
I totally agree with you Fifth!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cindy is stoned but not unconscious. This is part of her act, the sad helpless grandparent in search of her Grandaughter-nobody is helping them-please public/the world, believe me'. Still spinning the tale.

GA's response when asked about his grand jury testimony, says it all..

He knows what he said before the grand jury is damning and will continue to hide his knowledge behind the 'can't discuss those proceedings'. Cindy certainly did perk up and bore a hole in the side of his face as he spoke that moment.

And she perked up when her cell phone rang and she reached over to turn it off.

If it was an act, I need to ask Cindy how I can "act" to lose 50 pounds. Sorry, don't mean to be sarcastic. Ive posted some really mean things about Cindy but this woman is really hurting and obviously drugged. Maybe she just can't take the circus anymore. No matter what, she needs help. If my daughter took my grandsons life, I would have taken my own life by now.

I agree, this woman needs help. Fast. If she continues like this (healthwise and mentally)...well, the outcome probably will be bad.

ITA. This is not an act. She's in desperate need of serious mental health care right now. I'm not fond of her, don't get me wrong. In my heartt, I feel she knows way more than she is telling. I also feel that she is partly responsible for what Casey did. Not to say they equally share the blame, but I do hold her accountable for most of Casey's issues. Perhaps that is eating her up right now.

She really is a mess. It's obvious. Like I said, I don't like her, but I can see her as a human who is deeply hurt and deeply sick. Casey needs to end this NOW. She's going to end up killing more people (not directly obviously) if she doesn't.

Did anyone else notice that when the reporter asked GA who had given them advice...

GA goes silent for a moment and CA whispers KidFindersNetwork (KFN), then he says it out loud.

Sorry if someone else posted this already.

Just one more example of who is "running" the show....

And she perked up when her cell phone rang and she reached over to turn it off.

The phone ringing could be a sign of hope for her however. She could be hoping for that call which will bring Caylee back. I'm certain she knows somewhere in her brain that this is impossible. I'm certain that she knows exactly what happened and where Caylee is, but I think she's buried it so deep that she can still maintain a small sense of hope.

The phone could be what she views as a link to Caylee. The ringing is her hope. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back