Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you kidnapped a child that was on the national news every day, would you really bring her to the mall to play? Wouldn't you keep her out of the public eye?

I think the first thing one would do it cut and/or color the kidnapee's hair, no ?
It is absurd to think that one could recognize the 2/3 yo girl after 5 months of being held against her will. She would be completely different in height/weight/hair/clothes, prolly speech etc.

Look how different Cindy is. Significant weight loss, aged quite a bit.
If she were alive today I doubt many outside of family could even recognize her.

Looking at the 7 stages of Grief, I have to say I think CA has entered the 4th stage at this point.

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-

As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

7 stages of grief...
You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living.

I thought the whole interview was rather surreal. Having said that, I ended up feeling really afraid for Cindy. I really am not a fan or apologist for the Ant family but it bothers me to see someone disintegrate before my eyes. She looked drugged to the gills and just short of some kind of breakdown.

Exactly how I feel. I've always had a lot fo anger toward them, but seeing her now, I feel she's close to the edge.

With all due respect, I don't think she makes a very good spokesperson for the family. She makes way too many faces and looks completely put out in my opinion.

The Anthonys need to think of something they could accuse her of stealing and then fire her. :crazy:

When someone is a controlling person and has been all their life (take it from an expert) it is VERY hard to give up control. She might be taking her last breath and still be giving out orders and running the show. I would LOVE to just say "Here, you do it, you make this decision, you take charge" but it is impossible without going crazy because it has become such a bad habit/lifestyle!

Hey Dolly -

Oh yeah, I think the reason these types of things stand out to me is I have lived it as well!

:)

Since this picture is out in the media I am sure that in the next few days they will have everyone in it identified. It is only a matter of time before this one is disproved. Caylee is dead. Just accept it.

I agree, and the Anthonys need to get therapy help, go confront their daughter and tell her they know Caylees dead, and try to move on with their lives.

What was the purpose of that disturbing display?

Michelle Bart is doing this family absolutely no favors. Go home.

Michelle Bart keeps saying...if I was a parent I would want this...or if I was a parent I would want that....If I was Cindy and George I would want someone who was actually a parent or grandparent advising me..... What are this woman Bart's actual credentials....and she made reference to the Elizabeth Smart case...If I was Elizabeths family I would be on the phone asking not to be mentioned in the same sentence with this craziness.

ITA!!! Poor Elizabeth, she went through hell and just wants to lead a normal quiet life now. I hope her father has his legal counsel send the KF and the Anthony's a cease and desist letter. This is just plain wrong.:mad::mad::mad::furious:

The reason for that is because LE has publicly stated that they will no longer be searching for a live Caylee and the family wants to continue to search for their granddaughter.

Uhhh, yeah.

I'm looking at behavior here...

I have to say one thing that bugs the hell out of me is people saying, re: the A's, "just accept it". No one can make anyone accept anything. They will "accept it" in their own time. Everyone moves through the stages of grief at different speeds. Some take YEARS to finally accept and move on. I don't think they aren't "accepting it" just to tick people off. I don't think they CAN "accept it" at this point.

cocoamom, I beleive most people think they should NOT approach the child and the people with the child out of fear of harm to themselves or to the child. I am not sure what I would do, probably snatch, run, head to nearest police station, but then I may get charged with kidnapping, especially if it was not Caylee.

Call 911 that's what I would do ...Then let the police handle it...easy

Lurker is coming out for a brief moment. I may not say much but I am with you guy's every minute of every day and your skills, compassion, and sleuthing leave me standing in awe of you :clap:.

Having watched, read, and observed just about everything that is out there on this case, I have finally figured out my feelings with the A's. Truly a love hate thing going on. On one hand I can not even imagine what they are going through every minute of their day's. But the constant refusal to grasp the reality of what is going on now is in no way helping to bring this precious angel home, and infuriates me on a daily basis's.

I think the A's are stuck in this constant battle of truth and reality vs how do we save the only part of Caylee we have left. That being KC, also I think that as a parent and I have heard George say it once in one of the LE interviews (sorry not sure which one NG plays it alot though) how do you deal with the fact that you have raised a cold blooded psychopath. I for one would rather live in La-La land then face that. Also I believe he asked the LE (in the same interview) that if they find anything to please give him a heads up because it would literally kill CA and he wanted to prepare her.

I think at the end of the day KC has won no matter where she is sitting that in purely incidental to her. I think that her ultimate goal was to punish her family and especially CA for standing up to her and making her take responsibility for her theft of KC's grandparents money and choosing Caylee over KC. After all in KC's world no one is more important than her. I still don't think the partying was her ultimate goal, pain and misery and total destruction of CA's life and happiness was. Caylee was just the only weapon she had. By watching this video and all the others look at the GP's they are totally destroyed and the only way to wake up and go on everyday is to live in this dream world they have created. I also toy with the idea that George is behind the orchestration of the sighting's and keeping them in the for front is to create reasonable doubt in the jury pool, being former LE he is well aware of what RD can do for a suspect at trial. Ultimately trying to save his daughter from the DP.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is, though deeply loved by the GP's Caylee was used as a weapon in this family and ultimately paid the price. I only hope that Tim Miller is incorrect and this precious child can be found and brought home, and given the respect and love and peace that KC has stolen from her

Sorry that was so long but boy it felt good to get that out of my brain.

Thanxs guy's for letting me vent it out :)

EXCELLENT post and very well stated. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Skipping to the end here... I wonder if the A's are acting so hyper-crazy because they have word they will be charged. They've given this extreme performance because now they're trying to save their own *advertiser censored**es. Justathought.

Also, I cannot believe how much KC HATES her parents. This is true hatred.

speaking of her hatred toward them, does anyone know when the last time Casey and her parents spoke to one another? Just curious.

These people are nutz. They should have just went with the plan of not speaking out like they said last night. Not only are they wasting their time they are wasting ours.

MOO

Um.... right. Sure. If I was a kidnapper, I'd keep the kid local.

Then, as part of laying low... just to make sure no one ever saw her -- I'd take her to a crowded mall. Yeah, that's it, a mall.

And not just to a store in the mall... but the playground. Just to make extra extra sure that we didn't attact any attention.

Yeah, that's what I would do.

:bang:

Yeah...just sort of blend in. For sure..blend in.

GA does this to keep the peace. I have watched it all of my life with my father, even when my mother was extremely wrong and it hurt him to follow through with her. He can't change the pattern now, but may have to break somewhere along this case, at least for a moment, to speak up to CA. Maybe he did right before the interview, hence CA keeping mouth shut. (Or maybe MN quitting kept CA shut, lol!)

ITA but what gets me is George looks good he looks healthy strong Cindy on the hand looks terrible .....but George looks good..

I'm still leaning towards this feeling that this was an act. Didn't she act like this once before (not that bad, granted) but we had hope that they would see the light and then bam....hammer time.

And also in the interview, George says how can anyone lay fault or blame or say anything bad for anyone that is searching?? UH, NOTE TO ANTHONYS.....that's exactly how you acted towards Tim Miller, Lenny Padilla, and who knows who else. If you don't support and believe in Casey, then you shall be damned and burn.

Just thought of something. When Cindy's phone ran, she turned it off. Now if my granddaughter was missing and I had a phone call I would answer it whether I was in an interview or not!!!!!! I mean come on,... that might be the phone call that was to say we have your granddaughter. I mean its not really but if Cindy believes Caylee is alive you'd think she would answer any and all phone calls, not let it go to voicemail. In their words they said each minute she is taken further and further from us. So why not answer your phone since you are telling the public to CALL YOU NOT LE with tips. It just doesn't make sense that a family that thinks the child is alive to do that. jmo

speaking of her hatred toward them, does anyone know when the last time Casey and her parents spoke to one another? Just curious.

I believe before she turned herself in. IIRC, they made a pact that they wouldn't speak while she was in there to keep the focus on Caylee. I believe they also made this because they knew their conversations would be released to the public. IMO, they are still having communications through lawyers visits and the priest. This way no one not even LE can hear whats being relayed back and forth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back