Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching this interview, I can't help wondering if CA is going to try to have a breakdown so she can't testify, or is she going to tell prosecutors, she not strong enough to answer STUPID questions! Sorry, The devil made me do it!

She used that ploy within days of Caycee's disappearance. She was on Greta van Susteren and at the first question, which was not exactly a tough one, started ranting that Greta was trying to make her pass out to sensationalize and get ratings.

She used that ploy within days of Caycee's disappearance. She was on Greta van Susteren and at the first question, which was not exactly a tough one, started ranting that Greta was trying to make her pass out to sensationalize and get ratings.

lol That's what I am referring to- it just popped into my lame brain !

Watching this interview, I can't help wondering if CA is going to try to have a breakdown so she can't testify, or is she going to tell prosecutors, she not strong enough to answer STUPID questions! Sorry, The devil made me do it!

Isn't the fact that the Anthonys have made endless PUBLIC statements, allow the prosecutor introduce their statements with or without their clarification?

Nobody will much care if they don't want to try explain their own words... the prosecutor will be very happy to allow the record speak for itself. lol

I do agree with George that the videos should be shown to them. [snip]

I had thought the A's had seen the Gainesville sighting video and it was ruled as not Caylee and the Coral Gables was ruled out in error before it even got started as a sighting.

IIRC. The A's were seeking copies of the videos to show at their presser, so it wasn't so much them seeing them but them being able to show them -- even though closed.

Sad to say, they seem to want to show sightings of little girls that just happen to look like Caylee rather than have anything at all that is Caylee. Sigh.

I can understand the desperation to need to believe that she is out there and the need for these sightings to bring hope but.... someone needs to sit down and talk to them.

This latest interview is all just an ACT. Its called looking for sympathy. I guarantee you by tomorrow Cindy will return to being her self. Probably the next time we see her she will be yelling and finger pointing as usual. Casey is a mini me of Cindy. Sad, sad situation.

Leonard Padilla goes on tv often. Are his offerings "disturbing displays?" What about Nancy Grace when she makes comments?

Two of the people on this "display" are the grandparents of a missing baby girl, a child they love with the entirety of who they are. I honestly don't think Cindy could make herself lose so much weight and look so haggard just to put on a display for us. I think she is exhausted and beyond what we can imagine in the grief department.
She looked on the verge of collapse, and had nothing to say. There was absolutely no reason for her to have put herself through the stress of yet another press appearance. She should have been home getting some rest, and yes indeed, I found the tableau disturbing.

If it was Michelle Bart who allowed that spectacle of nothing much to proceed after seeing the fragile state of her client, she's doing them no favors. At all.

At the end George says... "There should have been cooperation from day one" referring to their opinion that LE hasn't been helping them.

George the only person who should have been more cooperative from day one is your daughter. She's the ONLY one with the answers to find Caylee. Instead she choose to lead LE on wild goose chases, lie repeatedly and put your entire family through this endless ordeal of not knowing what really happened.

And day one was June 15 or 16th, not July 15th, that was day 31. 31 days after you last saw Caylee. 31 days where you and Cindy should have been looking for both your granddaughter and your daughter. What really happened during those 31 days George? Then come tell us how everyone but your family should be more cooperative.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hate that they are so ticked off with LE....they think LE should be out following sightings etc and doing more...why should LE waste time and resources checking out sightings if they have evidence that the child is dead?? That's it.....I'm calling Memphis LE and demanding that they drop everything and start looking for Elvis....I know he is still alive.

"The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony.",

Mark Nejame.

I don't doubt CA and GA are distraught. However, I believe they know Caylee is deceased and Casey killed her. There is nothing they can do for Caylee now except give her a proper burial which would mean the DP (most likely) for Casey if her body is found. They have chosen to keep up the charade that Caylee is alive to try and invoke some sort of doubt in a juror's mind. i.e. If the grandparents believe whole heartedly that she is alive and they get tips all the time, maybe she is alive and Casey is innocent. Hopefully jurors can see past the smoke and mirrors.

Bottom line....they are in full protection mode of Casey now and they'll do or say anything to get Casey off. That's enough to drive anyone to a breakdown.

MOO

This latest interview is all just an ACT. Its called looking for sympathy. I guarantee you by tomorrow Cindy will return to being her self. Probably the next time we see her she will be yelling and finger pointing as usual. Casey is a mini me of Cindy. Sad, sad situation.

I dunno but a friend not so close to the case watched the video and felt that CA was wearing make-up both to make her eyes look darker and her cheeks drawn and the whole tenor of the interview was low-key to seek sympathy.

It is sad either way.

"GA does this to keep the peace. I have watched it all of my life with my father, even when my mother was extremely wrong and it hurt him to follow through with her"

I too watched this all my life with my father and my mother. God rest his soul. He was a lovely man, but he COULD NOT stand up to my mother - ever! He was afraid of her wrath. And I also think it was his way of "showing his love" for her.

GA will not cross Cindy. Ever.
On the contrary, George did more than stand up to CA in the past, he actually filed for divorce, obviosly they have since reconciled.

WOW Cindy never said a word, she looks rough too, I wonder if she is about to lose it. Both CA and GA need to get some serious help and fast.

Invisible duct tape? I think George had a death grip on her hand. Cindy would NEVER shut up imo
Maybe she did talk and it was edited out.

Well to me, I see CA's spirit finally beginning to wear down, the side that knows Kaylee is probably dead. She's fighting it ... because it's so damn hard to believe your daughter would do this .. but her spirit is winning.

She looked on the verge of collapse, and had nothing to say. There was absolutely no reason for her to have put herself through the stress of yet another press appearance. She should have been home getting some rest, and yes indeed, I found the tableau disturbing.

If it was Michelle Bart who allowed that spectacle of nothing much to proceed after seeing the fragile state of her client, she's doing them no favors. At all.
GMAB Cindy LOVES that spotlight and the notority that goes with it. As long as people are talking about her, no one is looking for Caylee. They are PROTECTING AND SERVING KC, not Caylee. moo

Isn't the fact that the Anthonys have made endless PUBLIC statements, allow the prosecutor introduce their statements with or without their clarification?

Nobody will much care if they don't want to try explain their own words... the prosecutor will be very happy to allow the record speak for itself. lol

Amen, to that! lol

With all due respect, I don't think she makes a very good spokesperson for the family. She makes way too many faces and looks completely put out in my opinion.

Yes, and I was struck by her unkept appearance...unusual for a spokesperson. She also seemed hostile

I am so sick of all of them :mad:. I really really don't want to watch the video, just to hear more bs. Am I missing anything?

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

Fur real..........Duh
One way to know for sure would to check for the birth mark on her shoulder.

If it were Caylee I would snatch her up right there while calling 911 on the cell. You never know if the "kidnappers" have a gun or knife.

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

I agree, Not only did she look bored and disgusted, she looked like she had a 'tude!

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

I agree. Not only did she look bored and disgusted, she actually had a 'tude!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back