in the beginning i did-but slowly it started fading and now im repulsed by them
they're surrounded by crooks and george wants to be the spokesperson
cindy constantly lies
just gross

Actors ..
That's all they are ..

The whole family makes me
puke.gif

I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.

I agree with you about the lack of eye contact, and
the constant eye "fluttering." What a waste, a HUGE waste !

Well, sorry to state the obvious George and Cindy but what kidnapper would go to a MALL in the same city they kidnapped the child from and just hang out? You know, go to the Disney Store, have a smoothy...sit and play in a crowded mall at Holiday time. Yep...I KNOW thats what Id do if I was in "possession" of a missing child who was getting more media attention than Carter has liver pills :crazy:

And being that I HAVE a 2 year old who is a Caylee lookalike, I would be extraordinary disturbed to know that PI was trying to track my family down and follow us around, all to indulge the Anthony's suspicions. Yikes!

And to the two women who sent the photo? Yah, they arent the brightest crayons in the box. The have provided virtually NO help here. The SMART thing to do would have been to call 9-1-1 and stay closeby the little girl until authorities arrived and could either verify or dismiss her identity. DUH!

The Smarts didn't lie to the police either, did they?

No they did not, but I do remember the doubt that was cast over them. There were stories about her father getting her pregnant and then sending her away to give birth so that no one would know.

They went through their own hell with the public and rumors. No one could believe that someone would come into their home and pluck a grown girl out of bed. It was sad.

I tend to agree with you. Cindy was NOT RIGHT in this video - not the Cindy we know. She definitely had taken something to be that calm. It's a rarity that she ever lets George utter a sound, less alone words. And it's gone so far, it's not like she can just 'snap' out of it now - her health will get worse before getting better from the looks of her in that video.

She was so slumped down, it looked like if someone just touched her, she'd fall over ..

Meh ..
Who cares?
She's so FOS all the time anyways, might do her good to take a time out .. *yawn*

I love how they skate over the issue when asked about the responsiblity KC plays in this. He'd rather not comment.

LE/Attorney General are not doing enough to look for Caylee?

Are they mad? They've done all they could at this point. Evidence points to a deceased Caylee, that they will not accept even though that was their inital feelings when this first happened.

Every 2 y/o will look similar to Caylee, are they going to track down every single child they see at Mickey D's that resemble Caylee?

Don't they see how they themselves are adding to their pain and anguish? I understand hope, but this goes beyond hope, IMO, it's downright criminal to give all these false leads and then blame LE for not looking!

CA looks horrible she is a broken woman. I can foresee a huge emotional breakdown coming fast, if it hasn't happened already.

They keep making reference to Elizabeth Smart. Yes, she was found 9 months later but there was never any evidence to that she was deceased. There was a "real kidnapper" in her case, the family received valuable true leads and information, nothing made up. LE received credible information, nothing from KC was credible to begin with. Why can't they connect the dots!

This new spokesperson Michelle Bart expressions during that interview resembled her rather not being there, doesn't show the slightest hint that she is interested in what she is saying. How awful to have a spokesperson who cannot deliver the message with conviction.:waitasec:

i think that they should both go see a good therapist before they loose it completely
KC destroyed her whole family:mad:

Casey finished them off, that's for sure ..

That family was already in a state of 'destoy' ..

I've never seen Cyndi be quiet for that long! She is definitely doped up, and did appear to be nodding off throughout. (And she was rubbing George's hand!).

I upped my browser zoom to 400% and no way is that little girl in the pic Caylee. They all know that too. So their argument is "Look, there are little girls that look like our granddaughter, therefore she must be alive"?

The spokewoman was painful to watch with her dirty looks nonstop. I agree, they all look a wreck in this video. ALTHOUGH it is actually a relief to see CA looking like this, and to see that she IS sufferring. (Not that I want her to suffer, but I think that's a normal response for a grandmother)..

Their spokesperson named Bart seems miffed and annoyed with being ask the questions. She really does not present herself well at all. I'd find another person to speak on my behalf if I were the A's.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

She was so slumped down, it looked like if someone just touched her, she'd fall over ..
Meh ..
Who cares?
She's so FOS all the time anyways, might do her good to take a time out .. *yawn*

I agree!!
I'm so tired of her. everything about her.
no sympathy from me
she brought all this on herself
she spawned that hell child

With all due respect, I don't think she makes a very good spokesperson for the family. She makes way too many faces and looks completely put out in my opinion.

Refresh my memory here. Isn't MB the same person who was behind the airport tip. The airport tip that the FBI an OCSO checked out and determined that the little girl was older and did not look like Caylee at all. And Yuri told Cindy people like her are just in it to get on TV and that they determined that's what this lady was trying to do? If so, she finally made it on TV.

I tend to agree with you. Cindy was NOT RIGHT in this video - not the Cindy we know. She definitely had taken something to be that calm. It's a rarity that she ever lets George utter a sound, less alone words.

She shoulda let him be the spokeperson from the start, in my opinion-

Ok so who is this Melissa C. interviewer? Worst interview, truly, I have ever seen. About the photo, the main point I understood was that it wasn't her but people out there keep thinking they see her? Uh, ok.
Bart's body language?
And CA my God in Heaven she needs to be in the hospital. Why isn't she in the hospital?
Oh and this is a suggestion to LE- let KC watch this -

I think Cindy has just about had it, she looks like she's aged 20 years since that
tour of the house video the other day. Either she is zoned out, or it's another attempt for some sympathy.

vlcsnap-4909137Medium.png

If you kidnapped a child that was on the national news every day, would you really bring her to the mall to play? Wouldn't you keep her out of the public eye?

Seriously. especially at holiday season when it is packed! In the town you stole her from!

I hate that they are so ticked off with LE....they think LE should be out following sightings etc and doing more...why should LE waste time and resources checking out sightings if they have evidence that the child is dead?? That's it.....I'm calling Memphis LE and demanding that they drop everything and start looking for Elvis....I know he is still alive.

MB says LE could lift prints from a playground? Is she serious? Know how many kids prints are on there?

The thing is......KC doesn't care who suffers. She killed her child. She didn't care that Caylee suffered. She doesn't care about her parents suffering either. She only cares about the one and ONLY......KC !!!! She needs her parents support so she can still claim that she didn't kill Caylee....so of course she's willing to tell them anything to make them believe her. And it has worked so far. Sad, but true. She is going to make them suffer for the rest of their lives just so she can try to save her own skin. Sad, so very very sad. Normal people would have cracked a long time ago, she has no conscious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back