Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think so, too. Cindy has aged a dozen years since June. They both have lost a lot of weight, and look exhausted.

No matter how much I hate their behaviour in this case, I can't begin to imagine the pain they face when they finally accept the truth. I feel sorry for them now.

i stoped feeling sorry for them lately. i understand them, however i totally disagree with their behavior. they're trying to manipulate the public and i dont appreciate it.

Celt1997
user_offline.gif

Quoted from the accompanying article:

Quote:
"There are just too many characteristics that stood out that it could be her,” said Michelle Bart, the family’s new spokesperson. “We're not saying that it is her. We're saying it's another tip that somebody in the community believed it was her."
Bolded by me. So, basically, MB is admitting that this picture was released to cast reasonable doubt on LE's case against KC. It didn't matter if it was Caylee, or not.

Sorry about the quote - not sure how to use.

I agree. GA won't even discuss the pix.

This whole interview is another approach to manipulate the public's view on them. How many normal people would go on national TV in that shape. Most people would cx and do it when they were coherent.

Odd, watching Cindy I thought she looked much better with her weight loss. Yes, she does look stressed to the max, and tired. I can't even imagine what she is going thru. If she wasn't under so much stress, had the right sleep, and the whole matter was settled, I think she would look younger than she did before.

I am not agruing, it is just funny had people see things differently. I bet I am the only person in the world that thinks this but it is JMO.

The thing is......KC doesn't care who suffers. She killed her child. She didn't care that Caylee suffered. She doesn't care about her parents suffering either. She only cares about the one and ONLY......KC !!!! She needs her parents support so she can still claim that she didn't kill Caylee....so of course she's willing to tell them anything to make them believe her. And it has worked so far. Sad, but true. She is going to make them suffer for the rest of their lives just so she can try to save her own skin. Sad, so very very sad. Normal people would have cracked a long time ago, she has no conscious.

I agree, the only thing imo that would make KC talk would be the death penalty. But i bet even that would be a lie.

I do agree with George that the videos should be shown to them. I also am glad he refused to comment about Casey - I rather him NOT saying anything than make excuses for her.

Like I have said before, unless they find a body - George and Cindy Anthony will forever search for Caylee, even if Casey gets convicted. What makes this all the more sad is that their horrible daughter could end their suffering by telling them the truth. She could stop their pain by admitting her guilt and letting her family heal and spare them years of suffering.

But she won't, because she is an evil spiteful Bi*Ch.

I agree they have the right to view videos and be shown them!!!
And as we all have been saying, they need to find Caylee's body so this family can begin to heal.

I don't understand how KC can watch her family suffer like this, day in and day out?

Those pics of that little girl show a hair separation at the bangs. There is no frontal view of the child either. I looked at pics of Caylee for the hair detail, especially in a ponytail. I don't see it. Anyone else?

someone somewhere needs to break thru and get them the help that they really really need some help in the reality of their situation...it is a train wreck that continues on and on...someone needs to stop it and let them off---
jmo

And as we all have been saying, they need to find Caylee's body so this family can begin to heal.

I don't understand how KC can watch her family suffer like this, day in and day out?

I wish JB could take his laptop into the jail- as long as he played these videos non-stop the entire time he is discussing trial strategy....

She is evil. I bet she enjoys watching her mother suffer. I wonder how it feels to know you killed your child and watch everyone search for someone that isn't there anymore all the while knowing what you know and where she is. She must feel quite powerful.

MB says LE could lift prints from a playground? Is she serious? Know how many kids prints are on there?

How dumb of a statement was that? I was thinking the same thing. She should have stayed off camara and kept her mouth shut. One more person leading them down the street of denial and false hope.

I had to turn the video off, I just couldn't watch anymore. If someone in my family looked the way CA looked in that video today, I'd be calling the crisis line and begging for help now, she looks like she needs serious Phych intervention and she looks sleep deprived to me.

I am no fan, but enough already, get help and accept the truth that has been presented to you (G & C). Caylee deserves it.

Where in the name of God and all that is holy did they find this Michele Bart? OMG, they could not have picked a worse spokesman! She looks so unprofessional, her body language SCREAMS bad attitude, and she fails to make any eye contact, rather looking off to the side most of the time. How does anyone think this helps?
Cindy looks so pathetic, bless her heart. She looks like she is anesthetized to the point she could have major surgery and not move a muscle. Who is giving her these pills?

Michelle B. is basically a small scale party planner & fund-raiser in Calif. (Helping Heroes in CA)

Oh, and I have trouble believing that MB has been in the business for 20 years. She has no CLUE how to present herself! Does she care that I don't take her seriously?

I think she's been in the business for 20 years, just not the spokesperson business!:crazy:
What a loser...NJ quits and this is what they are left with? OMG. Poor CA....this is really killing her.

This "interview" was absolutely painful to watch for more than one reason. Honestly, was this a local middle-schooler conducting the interview?

Thank you, right? I wondered that myself. Exactly that.

Michelle B. is basically a small scale party planner & fund-raiser in Calif. (Helping Heroes in CA)

So, how did the Anthonys join up with a party planner? How did they choose her to speak for them? And why do the words 'raising'and 'funds' always seem to crop up in connection to so many people involved in this case?

Those pics of that little girl show a hair separation at the bangs. There is no frontal view of the child either. I looked at pics of Caylee for the hair detail, especially in a ponytail. I don't see it. Anyone else?

It's not her. From watching the father's day video and seeing Caylee's profile, I can say that it's not her at the mall playground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back