Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched the video....for one, I can't believe CA never uttered a word?! That's a first. However, I notice she STILL controlled George through subtle manuevers. The thumb thing again, moving it back and forth on his hand, and then when George was qestioned about his GJ testimony, Cindy immediately jerked her head up from it's "woe is me" position and glared directly at him while he fumbled around with his answer. As soon as he said he didn't want to "go there", her head dropped back down.
Drugged up and quiet or not, Cindy is STILL the one in charge. IMO.

heh-i saw that too
its all staged imo

Ohhhhh! So I guess a 'meet & greet' comes under the heading of 'media conference'. Wonder how long she has been on board. Before or after MN resigned. Hmmmmmmm?

before

Ohhhhh! So I guess a 'meet & greet' comes under the heading of 'media conference'. Wonder how long she has been on board. Before or after MN resigned. Hmmmmmmm?

IIRC, MB has been with the A's almost from the beginning.

W.T.F. Seriously.

the ENTIRE EVERYTHING about that was just surreal and bizzare. From the 12yr old interviewer to the new spokesthing to CA looking as if she is overdosing on camera. I just dont even know what to say... it is so unbelievable.

I went to the website and i am actually EMBARRASSED for MB. Those pics of that "Wango" thing and the horrible, tasteless party decorations - the ones with the cheap webbing or net hanging off the tables?!? Hell, I wouldnt trust that woman to organise a party for my puppydogs first birthday! And her debut on international tv is not going to win her any new clients in a hurry, thats for sure!

Meagain - ITA. I think something is up. They have seen something we have not (yet). I reckon they have read some new lab reports or something... my hink-o-meter is in overdrive.

Wow, your right about the spokesperson!

Said she has been in the field over 20 yrs! My gosh she starts out acting like she could care less about answering any questions! "like lets get this over with...your wasting my time"
She sure doesn't act like a spokeperson at all.

Cindy is totally "gone" she is zoned out!

Yes the spokesperson really seemed perturbed and not very gracuious, to say the least.
Cindy is right before acrash and burn. She desperately needs intense help now!
It really hurt me to see her. I know the poor woman can not take much more! Heck, I don't think I can take much more of just hearing and reading all of this!

Now I know where the term "Meet and Greet" came from. MB confused this case with a social event. Good lord.

is it possible that the Antony family found out about some other results that came in and aren't released to the public and they know that Calee is dead and want to sway jurors ( like their last attempt)

Cindy's going down ..
By the end of next week, I predict a complete and total breakdown from Cindy ..

Agreed....Cindy needs some real help, and I don't mean the people who are surrounding her at this point. Nejames leaving them was the last bit of sanity she had, IMO.

is it possible that the Antony family found out about some other results that came in and aren't released to the public and they know that Calee is dead and want to sway jurors ( like their last attempt)

I would like to know too. Is there a link for the statement that the FBI said definitavely yesterday that Caylee is dead? (Not that we did not already know that from the already released forensics.)

MB says LE could lift prints from a playground? Is she serious? Know how many kids prints are on there?

That is exactly what I was thinking. Prints would be smudged. Are they saying they have Caylee's prints to compare? I know there are kits you can get in case a child ever goes missing.

I just saw the picture of the little girl they say that could be Caylee - local6 has it on their homepage

That child is not Caylee - jaw and face is wrong and she looks too small....

anyone else??? And why would whoever took the picture not call 911???

I'm believing that. Something more is going on. George looked down as well.
House of cards falling down big time. Things are coming to a head. Next week will be interesting. I feel it.

I would like to know too. Is there a link for the statement that the FBI said definitavely yesterday that Caylee is dead? (Not that we did not already know that from the already released forensics.)

I think so, but cant look (i'm at work) lol sowy

Cindy A. is in obvious need of a prompt medical intervention.

I do feel sadness and despair for her and for George. And seeing them, I can understand how they so desperately want this little girl, or any little girl, to be Caylee!
But Caylee is dead, there is proof and they won't find Caylee at McDonald's or the mall playing!

George Anthony knows this. He knows. I heard his interview and the man knows! I do not understand why this man continues to perpetuate this lie that Caylee is alive and she's flitting around the country! I know I have never been in the Anthony's shoes, but if I were faced with all of the evidence, and the word of professionals, the test results, LE, FBI, Body Farm, etc. I would resign myself to the cold hard fact that my daughter killed her baby, I would pray for her soul, and I would go on and mourn and try to survive the best I knew how.

George needs to stop the scam and be honest with Cindy.
And for God's sake get her some help! Fast!

GA does this to keep the peace. I have watched it all of my life with my father, even when my mother was extremely wrong and it hurt him to follow through with her. He can't change the pattern now, but may have to break somewhere along this case, at least for a moment, to speak up to CA. Maybe he did right before the interview, hence CA keeping mouth shut. (Or maybe MN quitting kept CA shut, lol!)

Refresh my memory here. Isn't MB the same person who was behind the airport tip. The airport tip that the FBI an OCSO checked out and determined that the little girl was older and did not look like Caylee at all. And Yuri told Cindy people like her are just in it to get on TV and that they determined that's what this lady was trying to do? If so, she finally made it on TV.

No, the woman with the airport tip was someone called Wanda, she had the posting name here of "tellingthetruth".

No, the woman with the airport tip was someone called Wanda, she had the posting name here of "tellingthetruth".

Thank you for the clarification. It was bugging me!

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

Cocoa, i wish there were more people in the world like you!!!:clap:
Too many nosy people not willing to stand up and do the right thing, unless they somehow benefit from it! Do not live your life with a 'look don't touch' attitude...it is our responsibility to protect our children, animals, mother-earth, and all living things that do not have a voice!
Years ago, I worked for RL a well-known seafood rest. where I had witnessed a woman repeatedly smack an infant in a car seat (because the baby was crying and she was trying to eat), other servers witnessed this as well and we were all outraged..I spoke with the manager who shrugged it off saying it wasn't our business, which only fueled my emotions! My thoughts were "if this woman is comfortable doing this in public what in the world happens to that baby behind closed doors"! I reacted by calling 911 the dispatcher contacted C & Y. An officer and a C&Y person arrived and waited outside for her(did not cause a scene), I had to sign witness statements. When I went back inside I was told I was on suspension!!! It took 3 weeks for an internal system to decide (and my letter signed by all incident witnesses that I would go to all local newspapers with the story) that I could come back to work. I did go back only to tell them "I will not work for a family rest. that does not support or protect children"!
mods sorry for the length, delete if necessary.

Uh...what's up with the "spokeswoman"? Even someone who lives in a fax machine (a la TB) is better than someone with HER weirdo body language and total, obvious lack of interest.

WHY, WHY, WHY do the A's continue to blame EVERYONE except the Perp?! :furious:

It really is a shame that the A's think the whole world is against them, including LE and the atty. general...KFN is not an alliance I would welcome!

As far as the "sighting" goes, why did MB tell the reporter to talk to
"their PI"?!?! Are you FREAKING kidding me?!?! Spill the info, doofus, if you're so convinced it was Caylee!!!

C looks terrible, it's only a matter of time, IMO, before she looses it completely.

Anyone wanna wager on how long this "spokesperson" will last?

She'll last as long as she keeps feeding into what the A's believe. The minute she disagrees with what they believe.......she'll be GONE, just like MN, LP, TM, LE and the FBI.

Actors ..
That's all they are ..

The whole family makes me
puke.gif

:clap::clap::clap:
It was all an act. CA. will be just FINE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back