Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

Here are two pics the one taken at the mall and one where Caylee is with her grandpa, gosh I just really wish this could be her. I was looking at the hair and when her hair is pulled up in a ponytail it looks like she is bald in the front by her bangs, but I know that it is not and that she is unfortunately not here with us anymore, gosh I feel so bad for this baby. Love you Caylee and don't even know you hun, I feel though your a part of my family, I so deeply hurt for you, May god bless you with all the precious things you deserve and may you be found soon.

Edited by Tricia to take out picture of unknown child

Attachments

• Caylee and Grandpa.jpg
    Caylee and Grandpa.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 111
KC is munching snacks and laughing at her parents make fools out of themselves. She sure showed them now didn't she?
Yeah, she did. Spiteful little b*tch. :furious:

S
Uh...what's up with the "spokeswoman"? Even someone who lives in a fax machine (a la TB) is better than someone with HER weirdo body language and total, obvious lack of interest.

WHY, WHY, WHY do the A's continue to blame EVERYONE except the Perp?! :furious:

It really is a shame that the A's think the whole world is against them, including LE and the atty. general...KFN is not an alliance I would welcome!

As far as the "sighting" goes, why did MB tell the reporter to talk to
"their PI"?!?! Are you FREAKING kidding me?!?! Spill the info, doofus, if you're so convinced it was Caylee!!!

C looks terrible, it's only a matter of time, IMO, before she looses it completely.

Anyone wanna wager on how long this "spokesperson" will last?[/QUOTE]

She's obviously another "bottom-feeder", just like KFN is. She's there to try and suck up any little scrap of notariety and $$ she can while the gettin's good. I say within 2 weeks she'll have slunk off never to be heard from again.

The A's cannot attract and KEEP good, normal people around them that have ANY integrity. Their last hope was MN, and they blew that, too.

George and Cindy's rock bottom is coming soon, and I hope once they hit it, it'll force them to begin regaining a sense of reality and they can start making the trek back into the real world. But with these 2? Ya just never know.

Well, sorry to state the obvious George and Cindy but what kidnapper would go to a MALL in the same city they kidnapped the child from and just hang out? You know, go to the Disney Store, have a smoothy...sit and play in a crowded mall at Holiday time. Yep...I KNOW thats what Id do if I was in "possession" of a missing child who was getting more media attention than Carter has liver pills :crazy:

And being that I HAVE a 2 year old who is a Caylee lookalike, I would be extraordinary disturbed to know that PI was trying to track my family down and follow us around, all to indulge the Anthony's suspicions. Yikes!

And to the two women who sent the photo? Yah, they arent the brightest crayons in the box. The have provided virtually NO help here. The SMART thing to do would have been to call 9-1-1 and stay closeby the little girl until authorities arrived and could either verify or dismiss her identity. DUH!

Exactly. I have to say, I am horrified by the posts about grabbing a child and running. I hope to God nobody does that to some poor child. What a horrible trauma for that child to go through.

As Lisa-Rachelle said, just keep the child in sight, and call 911. LE *does* know how to do their job.

I do agree with George that the videos should be shown to them. I also am glad he refused to comment about Casey - I rather him NOT saying anything than make excuses for her.

Like I have said before, unless they find a body - George and Cindy Anthony will forever search for Caylee, even if Casey gets convicted. What makes this all the more sad is that their horrible daughter could end their suffering by telling them the truth. She could stop their pain by admitting her guilt and letting her family heal and spare them years of suffering.

But she won't, because she is an evil spiteful Bi*Ch.

I totally agree!

I would also like to point out a few things. Cindy is in desparate need of help in this video. She looks overly medicated and she looks like she is sleeping. I do feel sorry for her in this video. Its like she has lost all hope. I think if she would have been perceived more this way in the beginning there wouldn't be this Anthony Backlash. She opened her mouth too much to condemn everyone and everything that wasn't going her way. That is why there is this Anthony Backlash. It isn't because they want Caylee to be alive. Its because of the way Cindy and George have said things in the past. I truly feel sorry for them even though I can't stand to look at them because of all their lies.
I feel that a doc dump is going to be released soon. And in this doc dump I feel there is going to be HARD EVIDENCE that Caylee is dead. This is why Nejames jumped ship. He doesn't want to be involved with them while they are acting like this. This is why Cindy is overly medicated this time around and why they cancelled their press conference and just released the pic. If Cindy could have a chance to throw it in our faces that Caylee is alive and all the naysayers are just being ignorant,.. you know she would. Something big is about to go down, I just feel it!
Also,.. has anyone noticed that George is the only one that wears the Where's Caylee tshirt anymore? Cindy NEVER does,.. wonder why??
JMO

Why was this past week soooo awful? Did KC refuse to see them or something?? Had to be something concerning KC....C and G are working overtime trying to perpetuate the "Caylee is alive" hoax.

CA doing the "woe is me" act is laughable.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Prints would be smudged. Are they saying they have Caylee's prints to compare? I know there are kits you can get in case a child ever goes missing.

MB's statement about lifting prints made me think..."Now, didn't they say they wouldn't work with LE anymore? Didn't they tell people to call THEM with "tips" and not LE?" :waitasec: What a wicked web they've weaved...

With the latest picture of the little girl that was sent to the A's, blown up, it's very obvious that this child is NOT Caylee. The shape of the head, the nose, the chin. Not a match.

IMHO it appears that CA in being medicated heavily to get through each day. I wish someone in that family, extended or otherwise, would get some help for her. She shouldn't be with GA in that interview looking like that. That is sort-of a loss of her dignity IMHO.

Frankly they need to stop doing these interviews and concentrate on themselves. I think it's a crying shame the lives that KC has destroyed. If she had a shred of decency left she would do the right thing and admit what happened and where her daughter is, dead or alive. I don't think she will because the very act of either doing something or allowing something to happen to her daughter proves that she puts herself before anyone.

I truly feel so sorry for CA & GA. No matter what I think of their daughter, they are simply pawns in her game and are playing it the only way they know how.

Um.... right. Sure. If I was a kidnapper, I'd keep the kid local.

Then, as part of laying low... just to make sure no one ever saw her -- I'd take her to a crowded mall. Yeah, that's it, a mall.

And not just to a store in the mall... but the playground. Just to make extra extra sure that we didn't attact any attention.

Yeah, that's what I would do.

:bang:

I totally agree!

I would also like to point out a few things. Cindy is in desparate need of help in this video. She looks overly medicated and she looks like she is sleeping. I do feel sorry for her in this video. Its like she has lost all hope. I think if she would have been perceived more this way in the beginning there wouldn't be this Anthony Backlash. She opened her mouth too much to condemn everyone and everything that wasn't going her way. That is why there is this Anthony Backlash. It isn't because they want Caylee to be alive. Its because of the way Cindy and George have said things in the past. I truly feel sorry for them even though I can't stand to look at them because of all their lies.
I feel that a doc dump is going to be released soon. And in this doc dump I feel there is going to be HARD EVIDENCE that Caylee is dead. This is why Nejames jumped ship. He doesn't want to be involved with them while they are acting like this. This is why Cindy is overly medicated this time around and why they cancelled their press conference and just released the pic. If Cindy could have a chance to throw it in our faces that Caylee is alive and all the naysayers are just being ignorant,.. you know she would. Something big is about to go down, I just feel it!
Also,.. has anyone noticed that George is the only one that wears the Where's Caylee tshirt anymore? Cindy NEVER does,.. wonder why??
JMO

WESH, WFTV and WKMG all just announced there are new tapes released today. All said more at 4 and 5pm.

CA looked just like my birth-mother (who abuses prescription meds) when she takes a few too many drugs. JMO, she's losing it and needs to be in a hospital to get well.

pic00042-1.jpg

Looks like....geez an example - hundreds and thousands of little girls look like Caylee!

Good grief! After watching this I am completely and utterly sick to my stomach, nauseated to the point of being ill. I really, truly do not fault the A's for wanting to hope and believe, even pray that there will be some divine miracle to bring a live Caylee home to them. But I also think that they are so vulnerable, being misled by a not so good group of so-called professionals etc.

After watching this video it is clear as day to me that CA is in serious need of emergency help now!!!! Right now! I really do not know how they can continue with this nutty charade but IMO the first step to finding peace would be to stop with the interviews and nonsense and get some srious psychological help for them both. Very very sad!!!

GA - "There should have been cooperation from day one." Why yes George in fact you are correct. Your daughter should have cooperated from day one.

It appears to me that Cindy is ready to crack. Nejame did make a comment on how she was on some heavy medication and she looks bad! I am not defending her in any way, but she is losing it and I hope she doesn't try something stupid like ending her life. If and when Caylee's remains are found and they are presented to Cindy I feel Cindy will end up in a mental institution. I really think that the media should not encourage their behavior by airing this nonsense...it just makes them hold on even longer and it looks like George is getting ready to go over the deep end himself... As for Lee, "IMO" since he is traveling, I feel he is the one reporting these sitings to keep Cindy from going over the deep end and keep the focus on a live Caylee rather than a dead Caylee..creating reasonable doubt..

As for all these poor children that are being said to be Caylee, why? I ask why? Is it that nobody calls 911 or gets security first?? Because someone is creating this nonsense.

OK, the update in this sighting from what it sounds like was sent to Cindy and now has been forwarded to the FBI and OCSD. I really would like to know who sent this to the Anthony's?

The photo was taken by a mall patron and given to D & A Investigations who is working with the Anthony family.

D&A says the picture has been given to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the FBI.

D&A is asking anyone with information on this possible sighting of Caylee to call 1-888-231-5618 or cayleetips@yahoo.com.

. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

It appears to me that Cindy is ready to crack. Nejame did make a comment on how she was on some heavy medication and she looks bad! I am not defending her in any way, but she is losing it and I hope she doesn't try something stupid like ending her life. If and when Caylee's remains are found and they are presented to Cindy I feel Cindy will end up in a mental institution. I really think that the media should not encourage their behavior by airing this nonsense...it just makes them hold on even longer and it looks like George is getting ready to go over the deep end himself... As for Lee, "IMO" since he is traveling, I feel he is the one reporting these sitings to keep Cindy from going over the deep end and keep the focus on a live Caylee rather than a dead Caylee..creating reasonable doubt..

As for all these poor children that are being said to be Caylee, why? I ask why? Is it that nobody calls 911 or gets security first?? Because someone is creating this nonsense.

OK, the update in this sighting from what it sounds like was sent to Cindy and now has been forwarded to the FBI and OCSD. I really would like to know who sent this to the Anthony's?

The photo was taken by a mall patron and given to D & A Investigations who is working with the Anthony family.

D&A says the picture has been given to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the FBI.

D&A is asking anyone with information on this possible sighting of Caylee to call 1-888-231-5618 or cayleetips@yahoo.com.

. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I'd like to know, and hope that LE and the FBI find out who this so called "mall patron" is..

I noticed the A's want all tips sent to them or the PI, last choice was LE. :furious: If I saw a child who looked like Caylee my first call would be 911! I mean, who takes a pic and turns it in to the PI? JMO, only someone following the A's closely.

Look for more on tapes released today, after 4pm. all FL news channels.

If that is Caylee in the photo she looks really happy. Maybe they should leave her where she is at least the kidnapper will not lose her and not report her missing for 31 days and takes her to play at the mall.

The above is sarcasm.

This is very sad all the way around. KC has totally destroyed her family and she could really care less.

Someone needs to Baker Act CA in my opinion. Anyone in this type of mental state needs help and help now! It would do both of them good to be apart for a few days in my opinion. I guess there is nobody in their family that really cares enough to try to get her some help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back