Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nope. This is a jail. They have video surveilance set up in ALL of their "public" areas-where the inmates may be at one time or another-the waiting room of the clinic, the classrooms, the vistation areas, etc. There is an EXPECTATION of NO privacy INSIDE the jailhouse surely...at least according to M. NeJames, who also frequents that particular jail and states that they are ALWAYS watched as far as he knows.

There is no help for Casey's case-except a conviction for murdering her baby.:cool:

and that is how it is in most states!

Seriously, I hate to go there but I am so convinced JB's head over heels. I know it is a sickening thought, but if God forbid KC walks on all of this...I would love to see what kind of "relationship" the two of them have after the fact. that would also explain his creepy, emotional behavior.

Could be. Stranger things have happened, but if JB wants to continue to have a career in law he had better think twice.

BUT, cnn and the local news initially reported that finger and toe bones were found along with little toys.

They didn't say possible finger bones. They said fingers and that LE was on the way.

Even the skeptics about Padilla were glued to television and computer screens. Except for Casey. She left the room.

Exactly. As I posted earlier, there would have been some problems if anyone had tried to drag me away from the tv and I knew the whereabouts of all of my children, so it couldn't have been one of mine. It's unbelievable that an innocent mother would have went calmly to her cell when such news was on the tv.

KC is interjecting herself a lot more since Dec 11. She was apparently mad the day un-identified remains were found, mad about the Caylee Memorial and issued the tactless first ever statement, mad about the SA motion on conflict and added her own handwritten opinion that added no value, in fact detracted from the counter motion.

It seems to me that KC's anger and her self-assertion over JB is going to be her downfall. KC is going to self destruct and ensure her own fate.

The handwritten bit made me think that there is some type of discord between JB and KC. Why didn't he just type it in there? He probably told her that he's not going to type it b/c he doesn't agree with it but she is more than welcome to handwrite it.

He allowed her "statement", he is not an idiot, 7 months b4 trial Casey makes a statement without being cross examined...........press will glom on and put that translation, I am innocent out there and those who have a fleeting semblence of this case will hear it..........Taint the Jury Pool?
That's only if anyone believes she had nothing to do with the disappearance/murder of her daughter. I'd like to know if anyone buys it. IMO...it's a stretch.

It seems to me that KC's anger and her self-assertion over JB is going to be her downfall. KC is going to self destruct and ensure her own fate.

I keep having this little daydream about KC pulling a Susan Polk and deciding that she is the only person suitable, so why not defend herself?

Can you even imagine? I'm already considering taking a leave of absence for the trial. If she represented herself? The opening remarks would rank up there with the finale of MASH and Super Bowls I-MCVIII or whatever.

JB entered the jail knowing security tapes were running. If he wanted a client meeting without cameras he should have asked. His responsibility for maintaining the level of confidentiality necessary for each meeting.

Would he receive that if he asks?

Now we know why JB always refuses to answer questions about how KC reacts to things...

I am really in the dark about the "LICORICE INCIDENT" between JB & KC. Could someone pleeeease enlighten me??? I see it referenced in so many posts but when I ask about it, no one explains. Please take pity on me and bring me into the circle of the informed.

Why do you think there is a videotape of casey's reaction to hearing about a find at JB Park? I seriosuly doubt that LE gave any credence to LP's PR stunt of staging a search and "discovery". I do not believe LE takes that guy seriously at all. Sure, they had to come when LP claimed bones were found but when it was quickly obvious they were jut a few animal bones, LE was done. There was no reason at all for LE to tape or even monitor casey's reaction to this nonsense.

gitana1 - There's an entire thread discussing prisons videotaping what goes on inside their walls, as being discussed here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80034

Exactly. As I posted earlier, there would have been some problems if anyone had tried to drag me away from the tv and I knew the whereabouts of all of my children, so it couldn't have been one of mine. It's unbelievable that an innocent mother would have went calmly to her cell when such news was on the tv.

Lin - ITA - and I've posted about it on another thread, entitled "Casey's Reaction ... Was Videotaped", here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3442290#post3442290

I am really in the dark about the "LICORICE INCIDENT" between JB & KC. Could someone pleeeease enlighten me??? I see it referenced in so many posts but when I ask about it, no one explains. Please take pity on me and bring me into the circle of the informed.

Per Crime Examiner:
Anthony’s private investigator, Jim Hoover, is now telling investigators that on one occasion, Baez brought red licorice to the Orange County Jail. According to Hoover, Baez was sitting on one side of a piece of glass that had a hole in the middle of it, while Anthony was on the other side.
Hoover said, “…he [Baez] started eating on one side and you know, she [Anthony] was eating on the other side so it looked like they were kissing through the glass or something, you know…”

JH talks about the incident in his interview with JA. He said DC told him about it.

Here is the link to the interview:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18862217.pdf

I haven't read this whole thread but what I immediately thought when I read this was that Baez was shocked. It is possible that Baez is so thick that he believed Casey. When he heard the news, if he had believed that Caylee was alive, it would have come as a shock. It's possible that this is a tape that shows Baez for the first time contemplating that his client might be guilty and Casey knew and that's why she's visibly angry. Wasn't it shortly after this that he stopped visiting?

Thank you Tekilla, I appreciate the link to JH interview and all info you have provided!

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

I agree re the sunshine laws!!! There's no point to an assumption of innocence if your entire life can be exposed...daily!! Freedom where I live includes freedom from the media and public having the right to know whatever they want about individuals. I'll be very mindful of my rights or lack of them while in Florida from now on!! LOL!
As for Casey, she's brought this on herself IMHO. Lie about everything and you leave the door open for others to provide the truth. I think that's what LE is trying to communicate to the A's actually.
If Casey has a real emotion in her shallow soul, I for one want to see it. It's not like I could or would think less of her. I may regain a shred of empathy actually seeing her react appropriately...for once.

If Baez wanted to take the lead, he might have been able to locate a case, but he, once again, cannot seem to execute his goal properly.
Should have filed for an in camera review without describing the details of these tapes - shows his lack of real trial/litigation experience. :doh:

JB's new motion was just released and it seems he did reference the Broward County incident which resulted in prosecutorial sanction and removal: JB's March 11 Emergency Motion for Protective Order & Other Relief

As usual, the motion is a terrific mess-- but, it's out there, for anyone who wants to have a gander... :waitasec:

JB's new motion was just released and it seems he did reference the Broward County incident which resulted in prosecutorial sanction and removal: JB's March 11 Emergency Motion for Protective Order & Other Relief

As usual, the motion is a terrific mess-- but, it's out there, for anyone who wants to have a gander... :waitasec:

Has Baez ever heard of a lil something called a Bluebook or Westlaw or Lexis. Why in the world would he cite a link from a news article instead of the actual case instead? How embarrassing?

I have a feeling that Judge Strickland is going to hold off his decision on this one which usually means that he doesn't want to laugh in JB's face as he denies him and waits until the 4 o'clock hour to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back