**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on the right side of the page after I just voted - :cheer:

Yesterday's Top 3

Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Voted! Happy Easter Detective Melich!! Happy Easter everyone!!

Voted...YMelich is still in the top "3"!

The trinity, divine intervention?? :great:

Go YURI....you deserve the recognition...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

3 votes from my family... One from me, one from hubby, and one from my brother who's visiting from out of town! :rocker:

I don't want to get too excited, but when I voted this morning, it was the first time Yuri's name was the first one on the list! He showed up as #2 of three on the right hand side after I voted... Go Yuri! :great:

I voted for Yuri every single day! This man and his LE co-workers worked very dilligently every hour, every day on this case and I'm sure their patience has been tested many times over. I'd like for Yuri to win, he deserves this and so much more.

Voted and so have my 2 daughters. One is in Va. and one is here. We are doing this fair and square!

Go, Yuri!

They have to be sitting over at AMW and watching this, knowing Yuri is the winner. I am curious just how far ahead of the pack he is :)
I almost feel bad for the others, because I know they are all wonderful people and serve their communities bravely. It's such a rare occasion that any LEO or first responder gets involved in a case this big, so they kinda didn't have the chance at notariety that YM had to begin with. Kudos to all of them.
I truly feel, however, that the fact that this IS such a big case, and YM has handled himself so professionally, truly is a testiment in itself as to why YM should win this award. And for those that don't know, I am a hee-yoooge NASCAR fan, cannot wait to see YM at the All-Star Race. Something tells me YM will donate the money...

dontforgettovotesmiley.gif

thjumpers.gif
YURI
thjumpers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics