VT VT - Lynne Kathryn Schulze, 18, Middlebury, 10 Dec 1971

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes that is one of the reasons I believe that Lynne was another bundy victim.

Very interesting case. We’re the witnesses credible that she was seen outside the health food store, near the bus stop? I ask because why would she be running off for a pen and end up there? The only way she would do that is if she planned on not taking the exam and leaving town. If she was taken from campus by someone, those witnesses in town would have seen that as well, right? Not just her standing there eating dried fruit.

Yes maybe. I feel that Robert durst May have done it but Ted Bundy is a suspect in the murder of a young woman in Vermont that took place in Vermont and not far from where Lynne schulze was last seen and where she was attending school.

I wonder who actually killed Lynne or if she just ran away. It’s possible because 54 years ago 16 year old Sandra breed ran away from her him in New York and was found alive after more than 5 decades. I think Lynne met with foul play though.

Very interesting case. We’re the witnesses credible that she was seen outside the health food store, near the bus stop? I ask because why would she be running off for a pen and end up there? The only way she would do that is if she planned on not taking the exam and leaving town. If she was taken from campus by someone, those witnesses in town would have seen that as well, right? Not just her standing there eating dried fruit.

It’s possible she was kidnapped from campus. One of Ted bundy’s victims Donna Manson was kidnapped from her college campus by him and then killed shortly afterwards.

I’m now considering the fact that it may have been Robert durst because his friends described him as having a “Homicidal” side to him. Anyway I consider him and Ted Bundy the two most likely suspects in Lynne’s case unless There was another SK operating in Vermont in the early 70s.

All of ted bundys victims that have never been found. Including Lynne.

It’s possible she was kidnapped from campus. One of Ted bundy’s victims Donna Manson was kidnapped from her college campus by him and then killed shortly afterwards.
But then people saw her by the health store? So wouldn’t she be in distress if taken from campus? And if she did get to the health store on her own, why? Why didn’t she go back to take the test?

But then people saw her by the health store? So wouldn’t she be in distress if taken from campus? And if she did get to the health store on her own, why? Why didn’t she go back to take the test?

I suppose she could have returned to campus after picking up snacks at the store. She might have been too panicked to take the test and thought she might be able to make up an excuse to make it up later, or something like that. I know I did that a time or two when I was a freshman...

If you look at teds other victims with Lynne they all look the same.

If you look at teds other victims with Lynne they all look the same.

Respectfully, a LOT of women had that hairstyle in the 70s and there are more brunettes than any other hair color. The Bundy in Vermont thing is, imho, a red herring, as the alleged VT victim bore all the signs of being murdered by someone known to her (i.e., no forced entry, extensive violence to the head and face).

I think it's certainly possible that it was Ted Bundy, but it is equally just as possible that it was Robert or even someone else for that matter!

No matter who done it, let's keep focused on the missing on this forum. Until we have Lynn's remains it is futile to speculate who killed her.

Not all missing white women were murdered by Ted Bundy. I am in extremely small majority that doesn't think he's responsible for "hundreds" of murders that law enforcement had chalked up. But Ted Bundy does have his own thread here on WS and theories of potential victims can be discussed on there.

Let's keep focused on finding Lynn...

I think it's certainly possible that it was Ted Bundy, but it is equally just as possible that it was Robert or even someone else for that matter!

No matter who done it, let's keep focused on the missing on this forum. Until we have Lynn's remains it is futile to speculate who killed her.

Not all missing white women were murdered by Ted Bundy. I am in extremely small majority that doesn't think he's responsible for "hundreds" of murders that law enforcement had chalked up. But Ted Bundy does have his own thread here on WS and theories of potential victims can be discussed on there.

Let's keep focused on finding Lynn...

It’s been almost 47 years since Lynne vanished. Where could her remains be? She may have been found as a Jane doe.

Bundy frequently visited Vermont in the late 1960s to early 1970s because his family lived there. That is why I speculate yes bundy.

I don't even think she's dead. I think she walked, possibly because she was pregnant but more likely because she wanted to live her own life.

I don't even think she's dead. I think she walked, possibly because she was pregnant but more likely because she wanted to live her own life.
Her case reminds me of Paula Jean welden. It’s possible that Lynne was a common runaway.

Her case reminds me of Paula Jean welden. It’s possible that Lynne was a common runaway.
I searched Paula Jean Welden, and noticed that there was cold weather in VT when she vanished many years before Lynne did. The commonality is the cold weather & I imagine Lynne may have been feeling cold outside at the bus stop in the winter in VT. Would a warm car with a friendly face offering warmth be irresistible when the temps drop really cold as they do in VT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back