GUILTY WA - 2 men, 1 woman found shot to death outside home near Port Angeles, Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Three people were found shot to death in Port Angeles WA. A father and son found along with as yet an unidentified woman at their home in Washington state.

More from radio station KNOP from their post located HERE

The son was 27 years old.

What the hell happened here? More than likely the woman is the mother. Possibly an entire family wiped out.

Do you ever think about all these people we read about on a daily basis getting murdered? I do. I think about how they woke up, especially on a day like today, and had no idea that
within 24 hours they would be gone. This was their last Christmas, their last Thanksgiving, and on and on. They had no idea.
I read and I feel numb, don't you?

Tricia

Absolutely.
I hope they don’t know, upon waking, it’s their last day.

Apologies in advance if I’m missing something, but I’m not sure this link is the one you intended to post, Trudie—seems to be about another case (the Rhoden family)...
I am so sorry. I’ve had major tablet/wifi issues. Tysm for this, I’ll get the proper link. FYI, links are not copying....idk what’s wrong.

I’m glad LE at least has POIs.
Nice house. I personally would prefer to not have other homes so close in proximity, even if they provided income. I’d feel on display if I wished to use my yard. Even if I knew the tenant/s I truly would not know if they had guests in & who might be peering out a window.
Very disturbing that they were killed 12/26 & not found for several days.

I’m not finding any new info pertaining to this case. Nor have I heard a word on national news.

Wonder if the “hushlike” atmosphere surrounding this tragic event is because police know who they want & just haven’t located him/her? MOO

3 bodies found shot, hidden in western Washington compound
Looks they were trying to help people out by letting them stay on their property.
Sad.

It tickled me to to read Mr. Iverson appeared gruff, purposely in FB pics. My first impression was, “he’s a tough looking man”. Sounds like he was a gentle giant.

I did take note that (reportedly) transients stayed in the house? Not a good idea, imo.

Wonder how the female ended up in the shed. Did she run there trying to flee & got killed there, or moved after the fact?

Very sad case. Narcotic division investigating along with other LE.

Hope they catch the suspect soon.

All MOO

There seems to be no developments. Has this case stalled, already?
I worry that an unknown transient, allowed to crash, is the culprit. If so, LE has no idea who they are looking for, I’m afraid. Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back