Found Deceased WA - Brian Barton, 25, Federal Way, 10 March 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone wants to say that he was "too close" to his friends and family to do that, but I know first-hand that one does not care about those things in the heat of a manic episode.

Amen to that. So true.

I read (and hear) that statement way too often..."He never would have done that (suicide) to his family and friends, he dearly cared about them". I also think Brian took his own life and hasn't ever been located.

I find it very unlikely that any of his friends had anything to do with his disappearance. The fact that they all participated in interviews willingly at multiple times eliminates that scenario, imo. They seem genuinely concerned in finding him. At the same time, I don't really see the schizophrenia thing and I'm sure his counselor would have been more forthcoming if he was suicidal. You can hide it from your friends and family but a professional is more objective and it might be harder to get it past them.

The twitter handle that is dedicated to finding him sure seems to imply at times that there is a good chance he is alive.

https://twitter.com/VanishedINC

I just saw on FB that Dylan loorem (who was Brian's housemate at the time of disappearance) has passed away. He was young so I'm not sure what happened.

Has anyone checked the psych wards in the area since Brian went messing to now? He or someone put him in the psy ward because he was doing something strange or committed himself in the hospital recently?

I know my nephew who is 37 is in a psy ward here and has it. He was acting very strange while staying here. Very strange as way of spreading water all over my walls, throwing away my bible, taking my things off the walls and worst of all throwing them in the trash bin outside my home, the night before he said Marie was here with him. I looked up this Marie and its a demon, yes you seen it right here. I didn't know what to do, I was getting scared, I called his friend and he told my nephew to go to his counseling now. That was in November of last year. He also did other things here that shocked me, not getting into that. But if Brian has this he should be close to a hospital if he is able to get there. There is another thing, I believe Brian isn't far away. I believe he is northwest area of Washington state perhaps in Canada.

My nephew and friend has paroniod schizophrenia and no person I know that has schizophrenia committed suicide.

Also my nephew went to the church for help. He heard lots of voices one of which I said above. Brian probably is at a church or a religion food bank in the area

It seems to me nobody has mentioned that Israel Keyes, the Alaskan serial killer who killed a reported 8 + victims lived in Washington at the time of Brian's disappearance. Keyes was known to drive hundreds/thousands of miles to hunt for victims. Another thing that I find interesting is that Keyes went on a boating trip to the Hoko River and an undisclosed lake in Washington just 2 days after Brian disappeared. I personally think that this is something to look into

Israel Keyes was a horrible man. He had so many victims.. and an FBI report says he burglarized 20-30 homes in the US between 2001-2012 to fund his 'hobby' of killing people. You never know.

Part of me thinks that Brian just had enough and walked off on his own accord... and maybe met some harm. Just my thought.

Long time since I’ve been on here but I was reading a website recently by a self-proclaimed psychic and what he said was simple but made the most sense. Brian is not out there living another life and he did not walk away and commit suicide. Two of his band mates showed up at his house angry because Brian was quitting the band despite their rising popularity and chance at a record deal. A fight ensued (this was why the door was off the hinge) and Brian was killed and his body was put in Panther Lake which is very close to his apartment.

A simple but very plausible explanation. Some people think that because his band mates willingly gave multiple interviews that they must not have anything to do with his disappearance but there are plenty of people out there who think they are smarter (and in this case they may have been) than the police and have no problem lying straight to their faces. Let’s face it, if you can kill someone with no remorse, you probably have no problem lying either.

Bumping...

Saw on an article that the female "detective" on the ID Disappeared Episode is not a detective at all...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/04/brian-barton-missing_n_4899240.html

Deyo was a "police support officer" and not a sworn law enforcement officer. The above article says an actual Federal Way detective seems to think that there was not foul play in Brian's disappearance. He said the bent screen door was a common feature on apartments in that complex. I think the Deyo "support officer" was given way too much of a role in the Disappeared episode.

In my opinion, Brian Barton had a mental break. He could have bipolar or schizophrenia as others have mentioned on this thread. His anxiety, abruptly quitting the band, mention of the angel coming for him...all of these behaviors point to a possible mental disorder. Schizophrenia could definitely be a cause as well as a bipolar manic episode. I think it's likely he took off on his own volition while confused. I strongly feel that he was homeless as others have mentioned. He could have gone back to his native California. I was born in LA and the homeless population in southern California is staggering and the homeless community is resilient, living on beaches and performing for money. There are enough outreach organizations such as soup kitchens etc for homeless people, at least in California. I saw the same homeless people in relatively good condition (for living on the street) for years. In places like Venice Beach, a lot of them will perform for money, including musically. I think this is a strong possibility for Brian Barton.

Contrary to what Brian's former girlfriend said on Disappeared, I don't think a bottle of Tylenol PM that Brian took indicates he was trying to commit suicide. You would have to ingest a ton of it (it's just Benadryl with Tylenol). Unless he had a large bottle of it that was full, it would seem he took it with him to help him sleep.

On a side note, I don't trust his former girlfriend at all. She came across as disingenuous on the Disappeared episode. I think she is hiding something, but I think it is most likely something like drug use, infidelity, etc.

Thinking of Brian.

First time posting...

Thinking of Brian and his loved ones today. I hope there's closure found soon. <3

Brian's family has announced today on his FB page that he has been located. No details are given and news is not in media yet.

It is with great sorrow, heavy hearts and many tears that we must inform everyone that our beloved Brian Bartons remains have been found. He was bigger than life and we will miss you forever. We will bring you home so you can now rest in peace with your family. Love you!
https://www.facebook.com/brian.barton.9843

Rest in peace Brian
:rose:

His family made a statement. I believe he was found around a church.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thank You! I just saw the update from AL-KA. So sad.

Remains found of Federal Way man missing since 2005

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article164873697.html

Barton&#8217;s remains were found within a mile of his former apartment. King County medical examiners confirmed the identity of the remains.

http://komonews.com/news/local/remains-found-on-federal-way-church-man-missing-since-2005

Police say an preliminary examination by the King County Medical Examiner's Office has found no evidence of foul play in the death.

RIP Brian

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back