GUILTY WA - Douglas Spink charged with running 'bestiality farm', Sumas, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my first time reading on this thread. I'm sicked beyond sick. This isn;t one of those subjects where one can get away with saying "To each their own", ya know? What kind of sick disgusting pig does stuff like this? I mean, I've heard of zoophilia before, but seriously thought it was comprised of a small group of the demented population. I had no idea the worldwide spread of this sick DISEASE! I just goodled & binged - it's completely widespread. I'm with those that believe these deviants are into this out of shere control. I'd definitely compare them to pedos, whether anybody agrees with that or not is beside the point. I know it's all a matter of preference but imo it's all about control. I wonder if it's a fetish or a true disease as one would be led to believe, research & stuff. On another thread, I've been researching "swinging", "trading partners" & "voyeurism". I'm researching stats on these lifestyles. It's hard finding anything concrete but one thing that keeps arising is "control". Alot of people get into alternative lifestyles so they can experience control or to be controlled. Pardon the french but seriously now - ummm wtf? What the hell is wrong with people? I swear on a stack of bibles that if I ever come across anything like this in real life, I swear to you with GOD as my witness, I'll b!tchslap the sob dead center of their frickin' forehead! Then I'll cuff 'em & make a citizens arrest! OMGosh this subject really makes me angry! Picking on an animal is like picking on an infant. Forget about taboo - people just shouldn't go there...it's like VOID! There's a reason this crap's against the law. & what about the diseases that may abound? Can you imagine the spread of such things? WTH? :furious:

Jersey Girl--You are preaching to choir, Girl. I highly suggest you contact some of the groups I've listed or your local humane society and then start sending emails to your legislators. If you look back at the history in Washington State, there was no pertinent law on the books when the man died from having sex with a horse. They had to charge his cronies with trespass. However, that awful situation brought about a change to law. That's usually the way laws get formulated--as a response to an act that society will not tolerate.

If you do some research in this area, you'll find that we are swimming against the tide. This crime has been in practice since the dawn of time. But so has domestic violence, rape, and child sexual abuse. We have a lot of work to do. I applaud the news services and legislators who are not afraid to stand up and expose it and fight against it.

I deplore those who make fun of this as it is not a joke.

O.K. Izzy so we don't get poor Jersey Girl in the state we have been in life I have to add this.

What I would do without all this vile stuff in life to look up while I wait for the adult child to text they got home safe at 2:30AM and the mom with all her health issues needing her medicine at 6:30AM I just don't know?:waitasec:

I'm not making fun of anyone or anything. I do know what "furries" are thanks to Websleuths. Please no hate mail from people wanting to have fun socializing while dressed like a big panda bear.

I found this by looking at one of the friends of the evil Fausty on his Twitter. By all means maybe the guy or girl didn't know the difference? OR are some "furries" harmful to animals and not just running around in costumes? Makes ya rethink mascots and all that.

AnthroCon. If you live near Pittburgh you are in luck. World's largest convention of these furries. Again and I will link the thread from way back about this. But still a friend to the self renowned bestiality King is one of these guys. Doggieluvr and yes that is his moniker.

http://www.anthrocon.org/

Does he dress as a pooch or just hurt them? Or well he thinks they love him? All this is even too out there for me who kind of is one of those "Well as long as nobody gets hurt and are able to consent. Legally. That includes animals." Are some of the peaceful furries also bestiality people because doggieluvr sure was on that guy's twitter.

If you're confused join the club. When things are so vile and ugly and sad and evil sometimes we need to look at other things. So, Jersey Girl I'm going to find that thread for you. I am not taking away from one reply on this thread. There's nothing, nothing worse than hurting a defenseless child or animal.

O.K. here's the thread. SouthCityMom actually explained it best. A few posts down in the begining.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55882&highlight=purple+panda

So some furries are pedophiles so that also means they can be practicing bestiality and not just dancing in a costume made of foam and latex looking for their ideal mate in same.

Just reread that thread myself. There's seriously something wrong with me that I was so worried I offended a person in a Panda suit. Persona. Whatever. Alas, the end of the thread comes full circle to none other than the Anthrocon folks. You can't make this stuff up. People's reactions in that thread were priceless.

Ok, so I just read this page & the 1st thing that came to mind was "FREAKS". I seriously don't even care if that offends anyone that's into this. It's demented to copulate with an animal. Do dogs have sex with cats? Do horses have sex with ostriches? Do sharks have sex with whales? Hell, a Tiger Shark doesn't even have sex with a Hammer Head - and they're both sharks! It's void! I understand that the need for new laws come up throughout life, just like some laws may be erroneous, but this is utterly ridiculous. Vile! It's Sunday & I'm so overwhelmed with hate for these people that I think I need to go to church to repent. My Gosh!

Ok, so we need to do something, expose situations like these in every state, present it to each state & cc Washington, get some new laws passed. What kind of state wouldn't want a law to protect the animals from idiots such as these perverts? Once we get it together, could probably take a year or so (maybe), we could even send our info to the news, generate knowledge - could only help.

Ok, so I just read this page & the 1st thing that came to mind was "FREAKS". I seriously don't even care if that offends anyone that's into this. It's demented to copulate with an animal. Do dogs have sex with cats? Do horses have sex with ostriches? Do sharks have sex with whales? Hell, a Tiger Shark doesn't even have sex with a Hammer Head - and they're both sharks! It's void! I understand that the need for new laws come up throughout life, just like some laws may be erroneous, but this is utterly ridiculous. Vile! It's Sunday & I'm so overwhelmed with hate for these people that I think I need to go to church to repent. My Gosh!

Ok, so we need to do something, expose situations like these in every state, present it to each state & cc Washington, get some new laws passed. What kind of state wouldn't want a law to protect the animals from idiots such as these perverts? Once we get it together, could probably take a year or so (maybe), we could even send our info to the news, generate knowledge - could only help.

Miss Izzy is a pretty big deal when it comes to generating laws and advocating, JG. She won't tell you that but she has the knowledge. That's a start. As long as she is feeling up to it.

The hating I get. For today though just throw up a prayer, JG if possible. Alot of us know how this gets.

Some of the "furries" don't hurt anyone or any animals. They're just plain freaks.;)

Side note: SouthCityMom is amazing, also, & can spread the word to various outlets. Izzy, what can we do? I'm gonna start today going through cases in various counties involving this injustice. I'm thinking that the more cases we can come up with, the sooner something'll be done.

Filly, you are too kind. I'm a big deal? Wow. That made my week. I do know about laws and I know how to go about changing them. With that I will agree. I am very proud of those abilities. It's an arduous task though when one is attempting to bring about systemic change.

Jersey Girl, let me address your very fine points. First, a person needs anger and outrage over something. You've got that. Next, you need to research the proper channels to vent that anger. You've got to look at the system and decide what your goal is and then move heaven and earth to do it. Piece of cake.

Here's my advice. Check out the sites I've linked to concerning animal abuse. See if they have chapters in your state. Call and ask what you can do. It might mean making calls, sitting in front of the grocery store with a petition, writing letters to your legislators, sitting in on State ad hoc committees. It most certainly requires sustained passion. It can be very disheartening to work your bunnies off for months only to have "your" bill not pass. And let me warn you, legislators do NOT like to be the ones to bring up bestiality. I've read that again and again. Not a popular subject. As I've said before, bestiality as a subject in "pleasant company" is about on the same level as child sexual abuse was 50 years ago. If I were queen, I would couch thing thing as "animal protection" as I consider it a form of animal abuse. Well, most legislators can go there. Everybody wants to protect Fluffy and Rowdy. And remember, issues like this cross the aisle. I happen to be a bleeding heart liberal. I find it tremendously interesting that some of greatest allies and supporters have been staunch conservatives. There are just some issues which touch us all. I think this is one of them.

My guess is that there is already an active group in your state working like heck to get these laws on the books. Check them out and see if their mission statement is similar to what you want. There is most definitely strength in numbers. Make sure you research recent arrests and the outcomes of those arrests. Keep notes.

I'm not saying that you, as a single human being, can't bring about change. You can. You can bring this subject up with friends and family members. So many people don't know about the problem. Find out if any groups have brochures which you can print out with contact email addresses. Some people are more than willing to write you a check. Great. Take it, no matter how small. But urge people to write. People who have a hard time finding time to write and mail a letter will often to glad to fire off an email. It's helpful to provide people with a template or sample but to also ask them to personalize it. That email can be as simple as:

Dear Senator ABC:

I would like to address a subject which is not a popular one but one which upsets me greatly. That subject is the sexual abuse of animals. I have been researching recent arrests for this crime and its proven link to the abuse of children and I am appalled and enraged.

As an animal lover and an advocate for the safety of children, I would like to know what you are currently doing about this terrible crime. I am including a link so that you can read the statistics yourself. Please let me know the status of any pending bills concerning the sexual abuse of animals/bestiality/zoophilia in our state. Also please let me know if there is anything I can personally do to assist your office in the process of enacting laws to protect our precious animals and to bring to justice those who harm them. Thank you for your timely response to this note.

This is off the top of my head and needs lots of work, but I'm sure you get the idea. Every advocate has a different "style". Some are bulldogs and in your face. Some go for the shock value. Some, like me, are very pleasant and soft-spoken but NEVER shut up or go away. I feel that an organization with a common goal is such a great idea because there's room for everybody. I think that you will find that you do not need to reinvent the wheel. My suspicion is that you merely have to show up, ready to work, for an organization already hard at work on this important issue. A side note here is that I have a strong ethical bias against the involvement of children in advocacy. I believe that a person under the age of 16 should not be encouraged to speak out on any given subject as they are a child. Yes, I realized that children love their pets. However, they cannot give consent to a sexual relationship so in this case, I think it best for them to be left out of the equation. Now, if you can connect with your older teens and college students, you've got quite a work force there.

Different tactics work in different situations. I've done some down and dirty confrontational stuff but that's not what I'm most comfortable with. I'm typically the one who has the public "face". I went to Washington DC, Sacramento, CA, and Salem, OR to speak. I happen to have a lack of fear of speaking to large groups. I also "present" myself as dressing and comporting myself in a way similar to those with whom I am speaking. Legislators always seemed comfortable with me and appreciated that I came prepared with my notes and hand-outs. I was punctual and followed all the rules. If you don't, you will not be respected nor heard. But I rarely did it alone. I typically spoke for a particular group or organization. I had many others standing silently but strongly behind me. And my dear husband is the best "point man" in the world. He'd keep all my paperwork and audio-visual things in order. He'd give me feed-back on the tone of a room. He'd remind me to use the restroom and make sure I had water. He'd carry the big boxes but I always carried my own briefcase.

If you've read any of my posts, you know that I've spoken out for years for children. I rarely ended a speech without the wonderful truism that "it takes a village to raise a child".

This is another time that resonates, "It takes a village to protect our animals".

You go, Girl. We're right behind you.

Here's a start:

http://noapologies.ca/?p=6152

An article about bestiality being included on a Fox Network family show, and a link to make a complaint. I do not, in any way endorse anything else on this site. I am just trying to show you that there are often quite a number of people who are "up in arms".

So many people sit on their couch and say, "that was gross" or "that just isn't right". Jump off that couch and say, "Wow, I've gotta do something about this, now!"

I have no stomach for this freak thread at all. :sick:

Jersey Girl and others interested--Here's the place to start. This is extremely well written and helpful. It is essentially a primer to advocacy for animals:

http://aldf.org/article.php?list=type&type=94

Side note--Did you guys know that cities and towns can enact their own ordinances concerning animals? Ashland, OR (where I live) has long been trying to pass a "no tether" law. This would mean that it would be illegal, within our city limits to tie a dog up for more than a certain amount of time. We have a large group of very dedicated activists who are working hard to stop the practice of long term tethering. Our police chief has fought hard against it due to the difficulty of policing it but the passion is there and I believe we will get an ordinance on the books at some point.

In doing some research, I've learned that NJ has a long way to go in animal protection. I don't know if this is your current state. If it is, and there are no pertinent laws, you can be certain that there will be a active advocacy group working on this. High profile cases like the death of the man who sexually abused the horse in Washington state are often the catalysts we need for change. The man who filmed that crime, James Tait, was only cited for trespassing as there were no laws on the books. There are now.

My guess is that Tait headed toward Tennessee, not knowing that the law was changing there too. Here's an interesting article about what Tennessee has done:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-10-29-tn-beastiality-law_N.htm

"...But District Attorney General Mike Bottoms, who is prosecuting the Maury County case [ETA: Tait's case], said he's not sure what he could have charged the Maury County defendants with if the statute hadn't been on the books. "There are laws against cruelty to animals, but they dealt more into the neglect of the animals, which wasn't the case here," Bottoms said...."

and

"... "We had no idea this sort of thing was happening," said Maury County Detective Terry Chandler. "This goes on. These people live all across the United States, and they know each other." Washington State is considering a new law that would add bestiality offenses to the sexual offender registry, and Chandler said he would like to see a similar law in Tennessee...."

more at link

FWIW, I think a great thing to do would be to write a short note of thanks to all the legislators, regardless of the state, who have worked hard to enact these laws. I'm going to write one today to Rep. Debra Maggart R-Hendersonville, TN. She was the one who pushed the TN law through. You can read on the site linked above about her experience. Also from the link above:

".....Maggart and groups like the Humane Society of the United States point to studies that show the high correlation between sexual abuse of animals and sexual abuse of children. She said she sponsored the bill at the urging of local law enforcement officials.

One study, linked on the Humane Society Web page, found that 96% of juveniles who engaged in sexual abuse of animals also admitted to sex offenses against humans. In another study, some 37% of sexually violent juvenile offenders were found to have a history of animal sexual assault. An FBI study found that serial killers have a high rate of animal sexual abuse as well......."

Here's your ammunition. Politicians want to be seen as caring individuals AND they want the taxpayers to believe that they are working hard to save money. Looks to me that if new and tough laws are enacted to nip this nasty problem in the bud, we are protecting the animals AND stopping the progression of abuse. It's a win win situation for the legislators as it makes most constituents happy and give LE the tools they need. It keeps our animals and children safer and saves everyone money, in the long run.

Can't ask for more than that.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Songline. You certainly shouldn't open any thread that might be a trigger. However, for those of us who CAN handle it, hard as it is, I feel it is important to speak up and shine that proverbial flashlight on the evil.

I would suggest that anyone starting a thread on this subject ie another arrest, mark it clearly with a warning as to what it is about.

(((hugs)))

Jersey- Unfortunately, some states already have laws in place, and that is not stopping anything. Missouri enacted that law a few years ago, but it doesn't seem to have even slowed it down. I have to assume that once a *furrie* always a *furrie*. At least if they get caught, there is a law in place to throw at them - if they bother. I in no way want to discourage you, in fact I applaud your enthusiasm, just trying to provide information for your journey.

Two updates about the Douglas Spink case:

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/06/21/1489465/custody-of-animals-from-alleged.html

"Legal custody of nine animals seized from an alleged bestiality farm in Sumas was awarded to the Whatcom Humane Society on Friday, June 18.
The animals at the center of the dispute, two stallions and seven male dogs, were seized April 14 from a property on Reese Hill Road belonging to Douglas Spink, who is the registered agent of Exitpoint Stallions Inc. The animals remained in the protective custody of the Whatcom Humane Society....."

and

"....On Thursday, Whatcom Humane Society Executive Director Laura Clark testified the stallions would be gelded and placed with Hope for Horses, a horse rescue organization that would be responsible for finding appropriate homes. The seven male dogs would be neutered and placed with rescue organizations that specialize with each of their breeds. Those organizations would be responsible for finding proper homes...."

more at link

Also, an update on Spink's legal proceedings:

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/06/27/1498608/whatcom-county-likely-wont-charge.html

"The Whatcom County Prosecutor's Office likely will decline to charge a man accused of operating a crude compound near Sumas where people engaged in sexual acts with animals.

Prosecutor Dave McEachran wrote in an e-mail that filing a first-degree animal abuse charge against Douglas Spink would be repetitive, given that on June 14 a federal judge in Seattle found that Spink had committed that offense....."

more at link

Sounds to me that the county is going to save their money and let the feds handle this. I'm just pleased that he's still locked up. I also noted that they used the word, "people", as in plural. I'm still waiting for info on the child *advertiser censored*. The initial articles said that "thousands of images of bestiality and apparent child *advertiser censored*" were seized. I'm very interested to know if that was the currency used to access the animals.

Yes, I admit that I can't leave this one alone. This guy's depravity floors me. Anyway, here's some updates:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nicolebrodeur/2012398555_nicole20m.html?syndication=rss

This guy really needs supervision

"The dogs were doing well until one of the shelter workers brought out a video camera.

Just the sight of the camera caused the dogs — all of them large-breed males — to cower. They sensed something awful might happen.

"It was heartbreaking to watch," said Laura Clark, the executive director of the Whatcom Humane Society.

The animals were part of Douglas Spink's menagerie, which he kept at his Whatcom County farm for sex. Dogs, horses, even mice...."

more at link

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/07/16/1529443/man-in-sumas-bestiality-case-sentenced.html

Man in Sumas bestiality case sentenced to three years in federal prison

"Standing before a federal judge Friday, July 16, a man accused of allowing people to engage in bestiality on his property near Sumas acknowledged he made a mistake — allowing a British man to do just that.

“He should have never been allowed into my home,” Douglas Spink told U.S. District Judge Ricardo Martinez. “It’s a mistake that has cost me beyond words can describe.”
Martinez sentenced Spink at a hearing Friday to three years in federal prison for violating terms of his parole....."

more at link

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/07/17/Man-with-dog-sex-tape-gets-prison/UPI-10681279423222/

Man with dog sex tape gets prison

"SEATTLE, July 17 (UPI) -- A convicted drug trafficker on probation in Washington state has been returned to prison for violations that include possession of animal sex tapes.

Douglas Spink, 39, must spend three more years behind bars, followed by another period on probation, The Seattle Times reported. Spink "had blatantly done everything possible" to get around the conditions of his probation," U.S. District Judge Ricardo Martinez said Friday.

"You have used what everyone says is your substantial intelligence in order to find a way to get around the rules," Martinez said....."

more at link

Keep in mind that Karen Reid owns Fox Fire Farms. I don't know how this farm relates to Three Treasures Farms (which supposedly handled the stud booking).

Three Treasures Farms has one newsletter on their web site which was written by Spink, if you saw the newsletter you would recognize those "Zeta" symbols on it in several places from the description earlier in this thread.

Three Treasures Farms in that newsletter announced a business connection to Spink and his Exitpoint stallions. I assume that the Farm's owner has been fully apprised of Mr Spink and his sordid afairs with animals, and has taken measures to prevent his contact with them or their foster children in the future.

I post an update on this case now, Spink was sentenced to three years in Federal lockup, but for some reason will be out in November, 2012 instead of April 2013 which is three years from his arrest.

There is only one reason he was not prosecuted for bestiality or animal abuse, and that is the county prosecutor said he did not want to expend county monies double prosecuting him for the same crime when it won't net any more jail time. If convicted by the county the sentence would not be added on top of the three years, it would be only part of the three years.

All seven dogs and four horses were ordered removed permanently by the judge. All of the dogs were neutered, two of the stallions were gelded, one, a percheron went to his owner who had sold him to Spink for $800 on a time-payment deal.
One, the stallion in the news once having been "stolen" went to BC
Canada to the woman who claims to own him.

As Spink will not be charged by the county, he will be able to acquire a new set of animals for his sex farm when he gets out. There is talk of starting a petition to prosecute him to forbid owning animals again.

His property in Sumas was foreclosed on by the owner, and the cabin with Spink's stuff in it was cleared out along with everything else Spink had there.
His computers will not be returned to him and had been seized by the courts.

When he gets out, he will have to start all over again from the bottom up.

For updates on the animals that were seized, photos of them and more, see http://www.hopeforhorses.net and look for the blog there. There are at least four or five individual pages/updates on him there, along with considerable descriptions of exactly what took place and what was said in court hearings, indeed an eyeopener!.

I downloaded a newsletter that featured Doug, 3/08 issue and this is what I discovered:

Three Treasures Farms presents
The Exitpoint Stallions Monthly
March 2008

News in Review

As some of you may already know, we've entered into a partnership with Exitpoint to handle the
breeding management of their fantastic stallions.

“I have had the privilege of knowing and working with both Doug and the Exitpoint stallions for more than
eight years,” remarks Ferronato Shen, founder of Three Treasures.” It's really exciting for me to step forward
and play a more active role in their lives. I first met Doug as a mare owner,

...will be a great additional resource for mare owners who are planning to include the
Exitpoint boys in their breeding program.”

You are welcome Belinda!

Attached is a small cap of that newsletter which looks to have been taken down by the Farm, but it clearly shows that Zeta symbol discussed earlier, in three places on it, subtle little hints about the bestiality, I gather.

I surmise they would be little clues for his friends and others having the same interests, seeing those in the newsletter would be a recognized sign as to their meaning and why they were there.

The registration of the domain was even in his own name, so it appears he was starting to do to this woman what he did to Karen Reid and her web site, slowly turn it into a *advertiser censored* site by taking over the registration and duties of managing it.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to Websleuths docket! Great informative first posts. I can only be thankful that he has to start all over again and hopefully that will slow him down some, since he didn't get much jail time.

I didnt read one link.. just a few posts.. cannot stomach it... to me THEY ARE ALL FOR REAL SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ill.. I mean come on.. its morally and naturally wrong.. besidesz GROSS. EWWW ICCKKKK. AND HURL...they are as nuts as serial killers and psychopaths and sociopaths... ugh...burn em all

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back