YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
5f8627d637774.image.jpg
121597893_2447718558864926_408736504501768324_o.jpg

• searching for clues about the 'suspicious' disappearance
  • failed to show up for a crucial neck surgery
  • (those who may have last seen Doyle) are all telling different stories
  • He said he dropped his brother off at his truck ..."His truck is still sitting at his friend's house."
  • "A lot of this stuff has been stolen."
KHQ Hayley Guenthner
'It's very suspicious' -- deputies looking for missing Ford man
Doyle Putnam

Doyle's disappearance was mentioned in a 30 Nov article about Guy Guyer's disappearance that @PommyMommy snipped.

MISSING: Deputies say circumstances ‘a bit suspicious’ in Clayton man’s abrupt disappearance
Snipped
The Putnam family told Hayley on Monday that while Doyle's remains have still not been found, they say detectives have told them they are now treating the case as a homicide. They say they were notified that some of his belongings have been found, but to protect the integrity of the investigation, no more details were released. ...It doesn't appear that there is any connection between these two disappearances

Doyle's disappearance was mentioned in a 30 Nov article about Guy Guyer's disappearance that @PommyMommy snipped.

MISSING: Deputies say circumstances ‘a bit suspicious’ in Clayton man’s abrupt disappearance
Snipped
The Putnam family told Hayley on Monday that while Doyle's remains have still not been found, they say detectives have told them they are now treating the case as a homicide. They say they were notified that some of his belongings have been found, but to protect the integrity of the investigation, no more details were released. ...It doesn't appear that there is any connection between these two disappearances
Thank you for setting up a thread for him, YaYa. I hope they can find him and give his family some closure. :( MOO

Thank you for setting up a thread for him, YaYa. I hope they can find him and give his family some closure. :( MOO

YW. That's what we do here, right? ;) I feel strongly that Mr. Putnam did not walk away on his own given the physical limitations his son talked about. I'm afraid to say it but with closure they'll likely also need some justice. :confused::(

JAN 4, 2021
The Missing: Recent cases with Stevens County ties remain unsolved, families fearing foul play | News | khq.com
[...]

Doyle Putnam has been missing for five months. His younger brother CP says the past several weeks have felt like torture.

"The not knowing anything is the rough part, especially for our mom," he said.

Doyle was in extremely fragile health when he vanished back in August. CP picked him up from a Spokane hospital and dropped him off near Ford, Washington. He said he expected to see his brother shortly as Doyle had another, follow-up neck surgery in the coming days. It was a crucial surgery he never showed up for.

[...]

CP says deputies have found some of his brother's belongings. To protect the integrity of the case, we are not listing what specifically or where, but CP does feel comfortable saying he does think his brother may have been robbed. Because of his physical state, it wouldn't have taken much to do some extreme harm.

"All someone would have had to do is hit him upside the head or slap him and he would have been on the ground (because of his neck injuries,)" he said.

[...]

The Missing Q6 Cold Case
‎Q6 Cold Case: The Missing on Apple Podcasts
This episode digs into the disappearances of three adults, all with ties to Stevens County. Doyle Putnam, 65, vanished near Ford. Guy Geyer, 61, disappeared without a trace outside of Chewelah. Melinda Lopez had ties to Stevens County, but the 35-year-old was last spotted in Newport. While no one believes these cases are connected, their families fear there could be as many killers as there are cases. Someone knows something. Is it you?

While no one believes these cases are connected, their families fear there could be as many killers as there are cases.
SBM. I don't quite understand that statement. Do families believe that multiple people could be responsible for each death? Of course there would be multiple killers in total if the cases aren't connected.

SBM. I don't quite understand that statement. Do families believe that multiple people could be responsible for each death? Of course there would be multiple killers in total if the cases aren't connected.
My understanding is all three families suspect foul play. So 3 missing persons, 3 possible murderers. MOO

Here's another article:

JAN 4, 2021
All three families believe detectives shouldn't be just searching for bodies, but also killers. They tell our 'Help Me Hayley' they do not believe there is any link between the three cases, other than their connection to Stevens County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pied Piper of Hamelin
Back