DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jenna M. Gipson, 16, was last seen on Jan. 5 when she left her foster home in Lacey with another foster child. She is believed to have run away. Gipson is described as Native American, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 110 pounds, with brown eyes and hair. She has a tattoo on her hand that says “scotty.j” and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, a Christmas-themed T-shirt, and rust-colored pants.

runaway

http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article197630004.html

Jenna M. Gipson, 16, was last seen on Jan. 5 when she left her foster home in Lacey with another foster child. She is believed to have run away. Gipson is described as Native American, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 110 pounds, with brown eyes and hair. She has a tattoo on her hand that says “scotty.j” and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, a Christmas-themed T-shirt, and rust-colored pants.

[emoji832]MISSING POSTER ADD’l INFO[emoji832]
“She has ties to Mason, Lewis and Clark counties and is currently believed to be in Centralia or Chehalis,” Detective Jon Mason wrote in a news release.

[emoji95]INFO ON GIBSON’s LOCATION [emoji95]
Anyone with information on Gibson’s location is asked to Please call 911, or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) for a possible $1,000 reward

runaway

http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article197630004.html

===========
...and not surprisingly, that “Missing Flier” is missing some vital information that could help locate her (added to above info)..from the original ‘news’ site, per their site the story info listed was updated 02/01/18..so that may be why..however, yes, likely in the top 10 worst missing posters I’ve seen, but whomever still gets a big[emoji1360] & KUDOS!, for trying & succeeding in getting her info out there..

I hate to see foster runaways, I immediately start to wonder “Why”..what was so bad...*shakes head*.. if only I won one of the mega lotteries, I’d make my mum’s dream come true and open a home for them in her name & honor..🤞[emoji957]

I hope that she is found safe and soon, before she gets in too deeply over her head with whomever she may be hanging around..(if I were a foster parent I’d have run over — not literally, only enthusiasm wise—, the Detective in my efforts to get her info out there in RL & SM...*sighs*..breaks my heart, she could so easily have a life of positive possibilities ahead of her, just needs the right atmosphere, mentors, and opportunity & most of all personal inspiration..& most of those do not cost a dime)..[emoji1317] that her life is turned around, and for the better long term soon..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back