GUILTY WA - Keisha Lewis, 21, pregnant, University Place, 31 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad that she's safe. Really glad, I started to really worry when I found out that he wasn't the little girls father.

For the record, I've always known "recovered" to be a good thing, and just "located" as the word that could go either way.

Thank goodness! I am SO happy both children were found "safe". I am so sorry for the little boy and what he may have witnessed. Hoping that the two lil ones will grow up together and protect each other. So sad that mom and unborn baby lost their lives to domestic violence.

What a relief to find out that the baby is safe! I am rejoicing!

Thank God the baby is safe. I pray her life never crosses with this kind of violence again!

Such good news! I hope the baby girl will be safe and loved.

From March 2013:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...dering-his-pregnant-girlfriend-198568911.html

A Pierce County man who brutally murdered his pregnant girlfriend was sentenced Friday to 22 years in prison.

Joseph Lester, 25, was convicted last month of second degree murder in the stabbing death of 21-year-old Keisha Lewis...

On Halloween night in 2011, Lester showed up at the victim's University Place home with the couple's 9-month-old daughter. Prosecutors say he and Lewis began to argue outside the apartment, and moments later witnesses heard Lewis cry out, "He's killing me," according to court papers. Lewis was able to make it back inside, where her mom, best friend and 2-year-old son were located, but she was bleeding heavily from multiple stab wounds and died before she could be taken to a hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back