WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
link worked for me, but I don't think that guy looks anything like the Titus-Will guy or the sketch. You need to save pics from the TW guy's MySpace page and his work photo, and put them side by side to the sketch... you just might pee your pants! It's so close of a match it's actually scary. I don't think we can post myspace links here or I would. Or how about if I post a bunch of his myspace pics on photobucket, with the sketch, then post a link to my photobucket? Is THAT permitted? Someone please let me know. If it's allowed, and not a violation of any TOS, I'll do it.

hairball im not sure.....i think you need to ask a MOD :)

we have to be VERY careful.......

and should the info go to olympia LE or McCleary LE or both?

what was going on the weekend lindsey went missing....any racing stuff???

There WAS a race at Straddleline ORV Park (just outside of McCleary) on June 27th of 2009 but I haven't figured out what kid it was (4x4, dirt bike, rallycross, etc). Judging by the pic of the silver mazda, I'd guess the Titus-Will guy is a RallyCross fan. In fact, there is a pic of a green Mazda RallyCross car on his MySpace profile! So, even if the event on June 27th was NOT a RallyCross, maybe he was enough of a fan to just be there as a spectator.

i have goose bumps.....has anyone sent info to local LE yet?

half the time I get the idea they could care less!!! Seriously! I've called the tip line at Grays Harbor and NEVER ONCE even got a phone call back. Oly might be a bit more cooperative, who knows.

There WAS a race at Straddleline ORV Park (just outside of McCleary) on June 27th of 2009 but I haven't figured out what kid it was (4x4, dirt bike, rallycross, etc). Judging by the pic of the silver mazda, I'd guess the Titus-Will guy is a RallyCross fan. In fact, there is a pic of a green Mazda RallyCross car on his MySpace profile! So, even if the event on June 27th was NOT a RallyCross, maybe he was enough of a fan to just be there as a spectator.

he's also a bike fan, from what I saw...maybe it's just things that go fast, in general.

On those pics of Mr. GM driving his silver Mazda, can anyone clean it up enough to see if any of the decals are from a certain sponsor...like Titus Will?\
Bring it full circle, we can nail this guy to the wall.

On those pics of Mr. GM driving his silver Mazda, can anyone clean it up enough to see if any of the decals are from a certain sponsor...like Titus Will?\

Those pictures are from 7 years ago, so not sure how relevant they are, even with the Mazda and a "GM" in them. Interesting, though, that it would be so easy to connect that name with that color and make of car.

silmaz3.jpg

silmaz4.jpg

The sketch shows a more chiseled face than any of the those being referenced.
  • Regarding 'GM' and racing a Mazda, it's an RX-7, a sporty, not a sedan.
  • The tat artist ... face is not chiseled and eyes do not match.
Please be careful ...:innocent:innocent folk should remain 'innocent'.

link worked for me, but I don't think that guy looks anything like the Titus-Will guy or the sketch. You need to save pics from the TW guy's MySpace page and his work photo, and put them side by side to the sketch... you just might pee your pants! It's so close of a match it's actually scary. I don't think we can post myspace links here or I would. Or how about if I post a bunch of his myspace pics on photobucket, with the sketch, then post a link to my photobucket? Is THAT permitted? Someone please let me know. If it's allowed, and not a violation of any TOS, I'll do it.

Hi hairball,

We are not allowing any MySpace or Facebook links at this time. No pics of anyone allowed that has not been mentioned in the media as tied to this case. Thanks!

Those pictures are from 7 years ago, so not sure how relevant they are, even with the Mazda and a "GM" in them. Interesting, though, that it would be so easy to connect that name with that color and make of car.

silmaz3.jpg

silmaz4.jpg

According to this site -- http://www.pacificforestrally.org/archives/2005/bio/bio_Harris.htm -- Titus Will isn't a sponsor of "Fling Pu :)rolleyes:) Racing."

In the pic marked the climb or die crew, Gm is on the far right...looks like he had the starter guages in. In his Myspace pics.

I am being careful. As far as I know. I am not linking, nor attaching, nor using full names. His name will never come up on a search engine because of me. Initials only.
To the best of my understanding, he is still protected, regardless of questionable connections, and what may still be coincidence. I have no intention of endangering even his social status, no matter how sure I am. That's not my job.

Was supposed to quote ChuckMaureen, but the quote button hates me.

half the time I get the idea they could care less!!! Seriously! I've called the tip line at Grays Harbor and NEVER ONCE even got a phone call back. Oly might be a bit more cooperative, who knows.

They don't call or email anyone that sends in a tip. I've talked to Polly Davin several times and she said she just doesn't have time to respond to everything but they do read it and check it out. So NEVER hesitate to contact them with anything.

great work you guys!!

:hug:

In the pic marked the climb or die crew, Gm is on the far right...looks like he had the starter guages in. In his Myspace pics.

I can't see a guage at all on the guy on the far right. Now, the one in the middle, he actually looks more like the guy who is pictured on Titus Will's website.

One of the prominent characteristics of the guy in the sketch is his hairline. The article also says that the hair is reddish so that fits. I could go either way on this being the guy in the sketch, though.

Of the 418 Registered Sex Offenders in Thurston County, I found 8 who resemble the sketch in some way or another. But then I'm sure LE had checked them out already. Some are very close, some slightly. I haven't clicked on the maps to figure out how close they live to the house that creep in Oly was found near.

I wish the news would have reported a closer proximity of these incidents than just saying "Olympia". It would make it easier to map out what Sex Offenders live nearby. I'll figure it out with some more detective work though.

I hate when the media just gives the city...makes it hard for mapping and for trying to match with other crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice