WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had expected it to be a more forested area right there. Looks like it's somewhat populated and clear. Wonder what they found there? (If anything.)

I just don't want this case to just fade into limbo. It's horrible when there's no info, no new developments, everybody has to move on. It's so sad when that happens.

Two searches today in McCleary in different areas seems like allot, eh? BTW, the listing for the ORV park is in McCleary acc to the operator. I thought it would be in Thurston County, or Olympia, but nope.

Maybe they are learning something from Allan/Allen. Just sayin'.

The ORV park straddles the Thurston and Grays harbor county lines (hence the Straddleline name). Half of it is in Thurston County and half is in Grays Harbor. Up until a few years ago Thurston County had control of it. It became to costly and it was shut down and eventually given to (or bought by) Grays Harbor County.

The ORV park straddles the Thurston and Grays harbor county lines (hence the Straddleline name). Half of it is in Thurston County and half is in Grays Harbor. Up until a few years ago Thurston County had control of it. It became to costly and it was shut down and eventually given to (or bought by) Grays Harbor County.

I don't know if it is still the case, but I found an article from when the handover occurred. Apparently the park is mostly in Grays Harbor, but all of the facilities were actually located in Thurston Co. As a result, the Thurston Co. Sheriff and Thurston Co. Fire/EMS had to respond to incidents in the park even though Grays Harbor Co. was running the park.

Catching up slowly here - how far is the RR search from McCleary?

Two searches today in McCleary in different areas seems like allot, eh? BTW, the listing for the ORV park is in McCleary acc to the operator. I thought it would be in Thurston County, or Olympia, but nope.

Maybe they are learning something from Allan/Allen. Just sayin'.
Defintely! Especially on a Sunday! Something is going on and the tips must be pretty credible for them to be in the areas with more than a couple of men to check them out.

I don't know if it is still the case, but I found an article from when the handover occurred. Apparently the park is mostly in Grays Harbor, but all of the facilities were actually located in Thurston Co. As a result, the Thurston Co. Sheriff and Thurston Co. Fire/EMS had to respond to incidents in the park even though Grays Harbor Co. was running the park.

I remember reading that awhile ago too. Not sure if that is the case still or not.

Thank all of you for working so hard to get this info to us ! Lets hope something comes from it to help bring Lindsey home !
Thankyou again !

Have we found out anything on Allan/Allen yet - does anything have to be sleuthed - would it be helpful? Computer taken - fired - LE searh - holy moly something is happening.

Have we found out anything on Allan/Allen yet - does anything have to be sleuthed - would it be helpful? Computer taken - fired - LE searh - holy moly something is happening.

Hard to search for him since all we know of his name is Alan/Allan/Allen -------hoff/hof. Maybe we can find something about him searching info on Saddleline.

Hard to search for him since all we know of his name is Alan/Allan/Allen -------hoff/hof. Maybe we can find something about him searching info on Saddleline.

I'm trying some of the old fashioned "here's a phonebook, start reading" sleuthing...unfortunately they stopped dividing the phonebook by city a few years back so I may have to go through all of grays harbor county...unless I can find the smaller, more local phone book.

I agree that it could have been misheard.

I would think if the caretaker had been fired because they thought he had something to do with Lindseys disappearance then that would have been in the news. I'm sure if it's hit the local rumor mill.. the media would be onto it also. Right?

True. But as is often the case, LE will ask the media to wait to broadcast about it, especially if they think it's important.

I'm trying some of the old fashioned "here's a phonebook, start reading" sleuthing...unfortunately they stopped dividing the phonebook by city a few years back so I may have to go through all of grays harbor county...unless I can find the smaller, more local phone book.
Try the name A. Imhoff.

True. But as is often the case, LE will ask the media to wait to broadcast about it, especially if they think it's important.
Uhm...not sure that works too well...especially if they think it is important! I didn't see them holding back when Caylee A. was found even if LE would have preferred they not be there. ;)

could somebody fill me in on allen/allan and what exactly we are searching for? I will do some searching if i could know what i am looking for and where

Uhm...not sure that works too well...especially if they think it is important! I didn't see them holding back when Caylee A. was found even if LE would have preferred they not be there. ;)

No, it doesn't always work especially in a large city. But in smaller towns they all know each other so I imagine they might respect the request more often. I guess what I should have said is that just because there isn't any news doesn't necessarily mean anything. How convuluted is that? :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back