WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving back from OR today and just as I passed CB a song came on my Kenny Chesney cd with Randy Travis helping. One part of it was "i felt like i was being cradled in the arms of the Lord." I thought about MC and started crying. My 14 yo granddaughter was with me and I kept looking out the window so she wouldn't see. I felt an overwhelming sadness for her especially this being Easter.

I think that we have all had similiar moments like that, it was my daughters 15th b-day march 31 and I thought to myself my daughter is just 3 years 1 day different than MC and oh how I dont want her to go up and drive and be away from us who can always protect her. I felt an overwhelming sadness for MC and the people who loved her.

Yes, I attended the service, and I don't believe that that is a photo of WC even though the person resembles her and is wearing something similar.

WC was seated in the front row throughout. The other lady pictured in this shot was not one of the individuals seated in the front row with the family, as far as I know.

Microphones were used at various spots around the Town Toyota Center to help the attendees have access if they wished to speak, and I think that this photo was taken farther up in the crowd.

Who is the man two behind WC?

BBM - WC is not in this picture; she did sit front row, 2nd seat (between her father RD seat 1 and her son CC seat 3) for the service.

From the front center position of the arena, this photo was at about the 7:00o'clock position and was of a mother of one of MC's friends speaking - second level (two above floor where family sat). Just to clarify.

Also is this, from right to left, JF WC, unknown girl, and JV?

No on WC & JV; unknown JF but don't think so. See front row, floor section, right. LE leadership sat front row left, family section.

Someone stated earlier about a friend of JF having one that was same, even with a spoiler, but different color. The color difference was such that it might not be notice if LE were looking at black and white security camera images from Sharis. More ponderings... Respectfully snipped. I haven't figured out all the ways to shorten the quotes, yet!

That was me..........but it wasn't JV's friend.........it was CC......MC's brother.

In an earlier thread I had commented on that info being on the car web site. The car was a girl in wenatchee with a very similar car.

pic post #63, from right to left (facing us)
grampa?
WC
WC son
WC son GF
WC son
WC son GF
RC
RC fiance
JV

Thanks Grey; here's just a little more detail.

WC Father/MC GF RD
WC
WC-RC Second Son CC
CC GF
WC-RC Eldest Son TC
TC GF
RC
RC Fiance SF
JV - MC BF

snipped

2/14/10 – Below info located in side bar of WW article linked below:

Records from Cowell’s cell phone last week show “just normal cell phone activity for Mackenzie,” Moore said. “There were no numbers that were different or unique from who she was normally calling.”

If this is true than the 3:15 call would be to or from someone she knew. That kinda leaves out her meeting someone from the internet doesn't it?

respectfully snipped.

She may, but is it possible that she said that just so that the media would leave her alone because she didn't want to talk?

I think that having an interview with JV is a great idea, if they could do it discreetly, you know? If they listed his name and/or picture, it might encourage people to hound him in public for more information. I would also be worried about them revealing too much and endangering his safety.

I also think about the fact that RC isn't talking. Do you think that a lot of MC's relatives know who did it, but are scared also? Think about it, if your loved one was brutally murdered and you knew the a-hole that did it, you would probably be scared for your own safety until this person was incarcerated. There has been talk of RC being angry at the memorial, so it would probably be too hard to even speak without blowing his lid.

If someone I loved was murdered there would be no need for an arrest. I and my family are very firm believers of the NRA and we own several firearms.

snipped

2/14/10 – Below info located in side bar of WW article linked below:

Records from Cowell’s cell phone last week show “just normal cell phone activity for Mackenzie,” Moore said. “There were no numbers that were different or unique from who she was normally calling.”

If this is true than the 3:15 call would be to or from someone she knew. That kinda leaves out her meeting someone from the internet doesn't it?

Good point!! Again someone very close to her!

Ok. I'm gonna clear this up once and for all. CC is MC's brother. He is the only CC. It was never posted that JV had a friend CC. Somebody just misread a post and took it from there. You know how rumors flow!

Again. only one CC. MC's brother. Only.

There was a CC mentioned a few threads back that is currently in prison. He is a friend of JFs and JF was an attendant in his wedding at CB. The person said they thought the CB house was used to get ready for the wedding.

There was a CC mentioned a few threads back that is currently in prison. He is a friend of JFs and JF was an attendant in his wedding at CB. The person said they thought the CB house was used to get ready for the wedding.

TY!! I knew I wasn't :crazy:

ETA..I believe his very LONG criminal history can be found if one wants to look for it.

Two different people have posted that MC was seen at the car wash with a passenger. However, neither poster has stated that he/she was the person who saw MC at the car wash.

no IIRC they posted that the car wash attendant saw MC and someone----and has been questioned by the police plus IIRC there was video as well but the video could not pick up the person's gender.

Yes, I attended the service, and I don't believe that that is a photo of WC even though the person resembles her and is wearing something similar.

WC was seated in the front row throughout. The other lady pictured in this shot was not one of the individuals seated in the front row with the family, as far as I know.

Microphones were used at various spots around the Town Toyota Center to help the attendees have access if they wished to speak, and I think that this photo was taken farther up in the crowd.

You are correct. She is a local real estate agent.

CC (MC's brother) car is about a 1999 or newer Pontiac TransAm or Firebird in a dark, deep purple metallic color with a rear spoiler. It is a SIGNIFICANTLY different car from that of JV (MC's BF). CC has had this car for a while; perhaps 3+ years. Wondering if CC was even in Wenatchee at the moment when MC was discovered missing?

Apparently there is a picture of CC sitting in a car on TC's FB that is described as CC's new car. I Don't know when the picture was taken or when CC got the new car. It was posted in the last thread around page 23, but the poster did not want to leave it up so took it down. I speculated that he may have been here late that night after hearing about MC's disappearance earlier.

I think that we have all had similiar moments like that, it was my daughters 15th b-day march 31 and I thought to myself my daughter is just 3 years 1 day different than MC and oh how I dont want her to go up and drive and be away from us who can always protect her. I felt an overwhelming sadness for MC and the people who loved her.

You're making me cry again.

Since nothing was said about blood being found in her car, just some evidence, that would mean another car was used to transport her ???

I don't buy there was "no blood in car"..It does explain (to me) why LE jumped so quickly to find her..It may have been a very small amount that only a pro would notice & may have come directly from MC during an attack in the car or was her blood on the perp IF the car was put there after her body was left at CB.

I may be completely wrong, but I thought I remembered people saying JF did not show up to the memorial.

Maybe Miss Maple can tell us who that guy is if it JF or not? It does not look like him to me.

Nope, not JF. I've looked through all the pics of the memorial and he is not in any one of them.

MelissaW......Can you ask JV if MC's keys were in the car when they found it or if he knows what happened to her keys? Also, does he know if the footprints leading away from her car were hers or someone else's?

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member