WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything regarding the increase in reward money on the WW site. Am I missing something?

No it isn't *************.. it's helpfindthemissing.org..

Hi Y'all :wave: East Coast here. I don't post much, but followed this case since the beginning..This is the first time I can't keep up, so many wonderful sleuthers posting at the same time :clap: I've heard so many great theories!

Just a quick note since I haven't seen a Mod around lately... we cannot mention or link to that site y'all are talking about (the one above in IgottaKnow's post that ended up looking like this ---> ******

I hate to see someone get in trouble, y'all have some very interesting input here ! That's all, sorry to interject.... Rock On !!:cool2:

Is it okay to post a link to another board with some images/info?? Its a link to some satellite images and images of a house....

I didn't interpret her blog as her admitting to doing anything to MC. I think the poor woman is a paranoid schizophrenic and has enough difficulties without people from WS causing her more problems. And I think that law enforcement in Chelan-Douglas have their hands full right now, without having to worry about this poor troubled soul.

JMO.

I agree that she is a poor, troubled soul and I don't really think she had anything to do with it. However, many poor, troubled souls have been known to murder and blog about it afterwards or blog about it in advance. There was one thread here recently about a transgendered murderer who killed his minister and his/her blogs were horrendous to read after the fact. We don't discourage calling in tips here - especially when LE isn't releasing any info. Perhaps the call-in will lead this woman to help, if nothing else because she clearly needs it.

from her site:

because the way it was done and how she was positioned was meant to be symbolic.

When I later found out about the missing girl I wondered if they knew I had something to do with it somehow (even if I didn't know) and they were hoping to "appease the gods".

We wouldn't ignore this if it was posted on a supposedly 'sane' person's site. Heck, poet-boy was talked about for quite awhile (and called in to LE). I think we should probably leave it up to LE to decide what's relevant, especially in light of the fact that in her most recent blog, she specifically threatens her doctor (perhaps he's in danger?). Who knows what's she's capable of - we can't assume she's harmless. At least I sure won't. All I'm saying is one email isn't going to overload LE and it is relevant in light of what she posted.

Hi Y'all :wave: East Coast here. I don't post much, but followed this case since the beginning..This is the first time I can't keep up, so many wonderful sleuthers posting at the same time :clap: I've heard so many great theories!

Just a quick note since I haven't seen a Mod around lately... we cannot mention or link to that site y'all are talking about (the one above in IgottaKnow's post that ended up looking like this ---> ******

I hate to see someone get in trouble, y'all have some very interesting input here ! That's all, sorry to interject.... Rock On !!:cool2:

Thank you for clarifying that, I did ask in a previous post if I was able to link. It wont happen again

Is it okay to post a link to another board with some images/info??

depends on the board, the images, and the info

I strongly suggest you contact Hoppy and/or read the TOS first

From reading her blog, I am convinced that if she killed Mackenzie, she would have blogged about it.
If you have read any of her blogs, she believes that people are being killed because they are going to be telling the truth. I think if she killed someone she would be telling people about it.

So I talked to a member of LE today that I know. They said that nobody outside of the case knew anything. They did state that they are not telling letting out certain information because of the possibilty of getting improper leads. The way it was worded really made me doubt some of the statements that people on here have made. I might add that I do believe if this person did know something then they would have said so. However they could have just been being polite and didn't want to say that they do know something and cant say. I'm just not sure. It just seemed odd all the information that is being passed around on this site is from people who 'know' LE and this member of LE said that nobody other than those directly associated with the case knew anything. Hopefully posters on here are telling the truth and not just making things up.

[bbm]

how big is that town anyway?

:wink:

depends on the board, the images, and the info

I strongly suggest you contact Hoppy and/or read the TOS first

Thank you LadyL... I should've mentioned the TOS, and that all boards vary. :blushing:

08-2-00468-3 - JF Warrant for unpaid taxes
03-2-00326-1 - JF Warrant for unpaid taxes

Was it ever confirmed that MC had been calling Lowes for several wks prior to her disappearance???

Just a thought to throw out there: given what has been said in these threads about the bf of WC and the apparent connection to the CB house, construction, and court history, is it possible that he is being framed? And that's why the body was put where it was?

Just a theory to pick apart . . .

That could certainly be a possibility.

He is a framer by trade, with many other skills. He was working on WC's spec house within the past few months in Lower Sunnyslope area.

Someone asked about Beehive. It is not accessible right now nor was it at the time of her disappearance, there was still tons of snow. Same with the Lily lake area. I went up there 2 days after she disappeared with the dog to do some looking around, and the gate is across the road and locked. Actually there were very few isolated places in the Western foothills at that time that would have been accessible to dump a body. CB may have been a hurried compromise.

Wanted to clarify about the knife set and kitchen shears. If LE went to Lowe's they have now gone to at least 2 businesses, because my source is NOT Lowe's but rather the owner of a small local business. Nor is it a hardware or home improvement store. This has just got to be related to her case. I can't think of anything else big enough in the area that would send them to multiple businesses. Oh, and wanted to mention that LE did not have the items themselves but rather generic looking pictures of items.

Someone asked about Beehive. It is not accessible right now nor was it at the time of her disappearance, there was still tons of snow. Same with the Lily lake area. I went up there 2 days after she disappeared with the dog to do some looking around, and the gate is across the road and locked. Actually there were very few isolated places in the Western foothills at that time that would have been accessible to dump a body. CB may have been a hurried compromise.

Wanted to clarify about the knife set and kitchen shears. If LE went to Lowe's they have now gone to at least 2 businesses, because my source is NOT Lowe's but rather the owner of a small local business. Nor is it a hardware or home improvement store. This has just got to be related to her case. I can't think of anything else big enough in the area that would send them to multiple businesses. Oh, and wanted to mention that LE did not have the items themselves but rather generic looking pictures of items.

I didn't hear of LE going to Lowe's.(re: the weapon) Are you confusing the poster that stated that LE discovered that Mac had been calling Lowe's for weeks prior to her murder from her cell phone? Or did I miss something?

This is my first post I am a local and am still trying to catch up with all of you lol

Sorry found the answer to my ? still catching up

is this info from confidential documents???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro