WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post on anything internetish........

I have been following you guys for days here. Love the kind and tolerant feel to your conversations.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the house that is listed by WC up in Pitcher Canyon is vacant?

Does a framer work closely with a drywaller?, or could they be one in the same?

No they are not. framing happens first then elec, then plumb, then drywall. does'nt mean much most people are skilled in more than one area. finish work etc, and most have the tools for other things.

While you guys are breaking down the photography find, I found this GREAT article by the photographer who actually took Mackenzie's senior pics. Gives a little insight into the family, namely the dad. article..http://stephaniefryphotography.squarespace.com/blog/2010/2/23/samantha-portrait-session.html

Nice find, Grey. What a beautiful picture of her. It is so bittersweet to see that she was such a vibrant, lovely girl, and to know that she is no longer with us.

Most drywall tools are blunt. the one that is probably the sharpest would be your standard utility knife. most construcion workers would have that in with their tools. FYI

I suspect this crime was sex-oriented. Maybe MC was being forced to do something to someone ... but this time she decided to fight it (one can cause great pain with teeth) and that enraged the perp to do what he eventually did?

I am sorry for posting that .. but I believe it certainly is a possibility.

While you guys are breaking down the photography find, I found this GREAT article by the photographer who actually took Mackenzie's senior pics. Gives a little insight into the family, namely the dad. article..http://stephaniefryphotography.squarespace.com/blog/2010/2/23/samantha-portrait-session.html

Thank you for this link. It is nice to know where some the pictures have come from. As the blog entry indicated, the father finds little consolation, as I can well imagine. All the more reason to find whoever did this and bring him/her to justice! I have a number of daughters and can't begin to imagine what he must be going through.

I have been following this tragic case since the beginning of the first thread, and admire the efforts of so many on this forum who are helping to dig out the truth. I am not a local, but I am from WA state, and was in Wenatchee last Fall. Just being there a short time makes it all seem so much more real.

Keep up the excellent sleuthing!

I still can not find anything on (JL) or photo co. no listing in white pages for personal or business. makes me wonder why one would not have a listing, how are people to find you? Most people arn't going to look on myspace to find a photographer for a wedding or birthday party or even senior pics. seems odd to me.

I suspect this crime was sex-oriented. Maybe MC was being forced to do something to someone ... but this time she decided to fight it (one can cause great pain with teeth) and that enraged the perp to do what he eventually did?

I am sorry for posting that .. but I believe it certainly is a possibility.

:eek: interesing!!! could be why nothing more happened sexually?

makes me wonder why one would not have a listing, how are people to find you?
That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems like he sends friend requests to his target demographic, and then advertises his "free model shoots, etc." though updates and bulletins.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems like he sends friend requests to his target demographic, and then advertises his "free model shoots, etc." though updates and bulletins.

deffinatly not upstanding if u ask me. I wonder if he has been questioned? Or even yet if he could be POI and LE could be taking a look at his equipment. If so... that can take some time to come back from crime lab. photos that have been deleated can be retreived if the photo has not be replaced with another. memory cards and such take about a month. trust me I know. Does anyone know if he is still in town?. I heard a rumor that they (LE) knows who commited this crime but that they can not locate him.

I still can not find anything on (JL) or photo co. no listing in white pages for personal or business. makes me wonder why one would not have a listing, how are people to find you? Most people arn't going to look on myspace to find a photographer for a wedding or birthday party or even senior pics. seems odd to me.

just google: initials photographer wenatchee

He did say on his Facebook page that he is working somewhere else full time and has been there a while. This just seems to be a hobby that he says he "just started", which could explain why it wouldn't show up in the white pages or yellow pages since they only come out once a year. They might have came out (we just got ours) right before he started his business. I did check the Washington State website and did an online search for a state business license. I did not find one in his name or the business. He may not know that you need a state license and has only gotten a city license. I did see, however, that he requests parental permission before he will do a photo shoot of a minor. One of the reasons he has so many pictures of young girls is that he specializes in senior pictures.

It is possible that the initial intent was of a sexual nature. Since they did not follow through, either something interrupted them or they were unable to follow through with it because of a physical issue. If someone is having sexual problems, they may become frustrated to the point of rage and take it out on the person they blame, not knowing that the issue is with them.

Someone please update me on this case. I don't feel like reading all the threads but really interested. I have been so consumed with Chelsea King and Morgan Harrington lately. Please give me so info. Thanks.

This is my first post on anything internetish........

I have been following you guys for days here. Love the kind and tolerant feel to your conversations.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the house that is listed by WC up in Pitcher Canyon is vacant?

Welcome Sunhaven.

Thank you for choosing Websleuths to be your first "internetish" experience. :)

You will find our posters to be very polite but extremely determined.

Enjoy,

Tricia

Good Morning all. This photography guy has got me thinking. I looked him up on myspace and you can no longer look at his pics...

He may be protecting the minors whose photos are on his myspace by making photos private.

I tried looking him up on facebook under his name and found nothing. (JL photo guy)

I found him immediately when I searched FB for him.

Does any one else have any suggustions for info on him? I am going to check the BBB for info on his business license in a minute.

Not everyone who has a business license is listed with BBB.

I had some thoughts on a senero: What if he (JL) asked MC to meet him in the park for some pics and she made no mention of it with her bf for fear that the bf would tell her not to go alone for saftey reasons and she went anyway, when texts mess were exchanged she said nothing knowing he would not approve.. so then (JL) says I know of a great place to go and take more pics, wont take long follow me up there park ur car and go the rest of the way with me.( what else is up that dirt road where her car was parked?) he has no intention of letting her go, something happens she tries to get away and he shoots her in the leg.(something I heard) now there is real trouble and he can not let her go so he then takes her somewhere else, who know where really she was gone for 3 days. he does some research on vacant homes with seclusion and enter CB house. ( or he already knew this property) maybe he knew her mom was real estate agent, IDK anyway... The thing that gets me confused is the no sexual part.??? what would be his motive? Has anyone heard if he has been questioned? I am going to go check on some things now. sorry the post is a little messy, my mind is racing a little!!!

I doubt she'd agree to go for professional photos in her work uniform.

And if she talked to this guy, the phone number would be in the phone records now in possession of authorities.

I don't think that there's been any valid reason given to look so deeply into this guy. Can someone remind me again why we are looking into him?

JMO.

Whew...So many posts, so little time.

The photos are beautiful and so is the article/blog. Very moving.

Also, that's still a question in my mind also...What about the house up Pitcher Canyon that WC has listed?? Vacant, or not? Anyone know anything about this house or the proximity to where the car was found?

Not sure I'm biting on the photographer angle. Just still seems like someone closer to her...

I don't think that there's been any valid reason given to look so deeply into this guy. Can someone remind me again why we are looking into him?

JMO.

Agreed. You can see on his facebook, that he regularly updates his status .. It's pretty much a map of where he is / has been. MC isn't even on his friends' list.

He does have a post on April 9th at around midnight .. but from the tone of his updates regarding her disappearance, and then her memorial, I don't think he even knew MC ... jmo of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes