WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MelissaW and Everyone,

There is an important reason I want to know the month that MC's BF was born. IMO it may fit a pattern from when she was 12 to her last day. I have a theory as to why RC was trying to change the parenting plan and IMO it had absolutely nothing to do with money, but instead her safety. IMO JF did it, and RC had been worried about his daughter for a long time. I feel really sorry for RC. My opinion of WC is on the complete other end of the spectrum. I'll post my "patten" if I get a birth month, if not I will anyway and make an assumption.

Heavy Rumor alert

Just spoke with a friend , who has a friend who associates with WC. Here is what I was told:

- someone mentioned the case around or to WC in past couple days and she acted in a manner that the associate found somewhat puzzling- like she knew something and was not saying. Kind of like the cat had her tounge. This is the second time I have had someone tell me this.

- someone told this associate that it has been mentioned that killer was someone close to WC and was staying up Blewett Pass with his mother.

Blewett Pass is highway 97 between Peshastin and Cle Ellum, north of Wenatchee on the way to Seattle.

If this is JF, does any one have info if he has relatives in this area?

Again, this is HEAVY RUMOR and may be nothing. I hate being a "rumor monger" but figured some may want to know. My source is not a gossipy type person and only divulged the info after I mentioned the case.

Couple threads back, we found that JF is staying in Blewett Pass.

I've had a gut feeling that it's JF from the beginning, but that WC had no knowledge of it. I really do think that she was honest and forthcoming with LE. All based on what I feel, and we know where feelings will get us...ha.

I’m extremely hesitant to post a new theory of mine. Though I know I will be ripped to shreds by my fellow sleuthers, I nonetheless feel too compelled to share it.

Respectfully snipped...

While I may disagree with something you say- and I agree with most- I'd never rip you to shreds. Nor would I think or hope anyone else would. First as a matter of principal, whatever you write helps our collaboration. Second- you have contricuted greatly to this thread and deserve respect, as we all do.

Now, I'll take time and read your post!

I'm sure when I get back later, I'll have about ten pages to catch up on!

Hi MelissaW and Everyone,

There is an important reason I want to know the month that MC's BF was born. IMO it may fit a pattern from when she was 12 to her last day. I have a theory as to why RC was trying to change the parenting plan and IMO it had absolutely nothing to do with money, but instead her safety. IMO JF did it, and RC had been worried about his daughter for a long time. I feel really sorry for RC. My opinion of WC is on the complete other end of the spectrum. I'll post my "patten" if I get a birth month, if not I will anyway and make an assumption.

I feel sorry for RC as well. If this all turns out to be true, I don't think a father could experience a worst nightmare.

Indeed there are a couple family members that live that direction, which leads me back to my question... what about that 911 call from Dan's Food Mart the night she went missing? Any possibility that the call could have been her if he frequents that area? Maybe another crime scene in that direction?

I’m extremely hesitant to post a new theory of mine. Though I know I will be ripped to shreds by my fellow sleuthers, I nonetheless feel too compelled to share it.

Several people have posted that they have theories/ideas but, out of fear, they refused to post them “until somebody else did so first.” Maybe this is one of those undisclosed theories.

I will first share my interpretation of the Dream in this post.

In my next post, I will delineate the circumstantial evidence, facts and circumstances I BELIEVE supports my theory.

In my third post and final post, I will state my specific theory.

I’ll begin with this self-evident proviso: MC is an extremely beautiful young woman, both inside and out.

The Dream

Obviously, the Dream is replete with symbolism. Fortunately, the symbols are not overly abstract but are somewhat simple and straightforward, which indicates the uniqueness and importance of the ultimate message. I SPECULATE the scenes in the Dream are not portrayals of MC’s murder but a very brief synopsis of one important “characteristic” MC possessed. I further SPECULATE the ultimate purpose of the Dream was to describe said “characteristic” because it explains the underlying cause of the murder.

1. MC’s red car represents her identity and self-image.

2. To the Dreamer, the 2 children (a boy and a girl) in the backseat of MC’s red car represent strong symbols of “femininity” and “masculinity.”

3. The “men hired” by the man (RC?) represent the surgeons who performed the 4 surgeries on MC in order to “erase” the unique i"characteristic" of MC.

4. MC underwent 4 such surgeries: at the ages of 8, 10, 12, and 14.

5. The four children of those 4 ages in MC's home represent the 4 different children MC felt she was, as a result of those surgeries.

6. The intentional erasing of the unique "characteristic" of MC by the surgeons nonetheless made her sad—oftentimes, very sad.

7. The little boy’s initial desire to stay with the man (RC?) and hesitancy to leave with MC represents that, although MC's unique "characteristic" was supposed to be totally and permanently erased, that did not happen. For human hands could neither completely nor permanently erase it.

8. The "angry woman" represents MC's relationship with WC.

9. The “angry woman’s” violent grabbing of the little girl’s face represents WC’s anger, hurt, resentment, confusion, guilt, and etc., caused by the decision to erase MC's unique “characteristic”. These feelings of WC’s were unintentionally vented on MC throughout MC’s life. The little girl’s face represents the core of MC’s femininity.

10. When MC angrily stands up to the “angry woman,” this represents, in symbolic form only, the moment when MC finally stood up to WC. After many years of keeping her feelings to herself, MC’s anger, hurt and resentment erupted. Unfortunately, at the same moment, so did WC’s. The result of the combined eruptions do not seem to be portrayed in the Dream.

11. The “crossing” of the old, rarely used railroad tracks represents the decision to erase MC’s unique “characteristic.” The decision was rarely discussed after it was made. The decision was made a long time ago (old). It was a final decision (impossible to reverse), for the crossing of the railroad tracks represents “finality”.

I SPECULATE that the idea for the dismemberment may have been conceived with MC’s “unique characteristic" in mind.

In sum, MC’s “unique characteristic" was likely a substantially cause of her death. And the purpose behind the Dream is to explain this.

FYI: There are several scenes and symbols in the Dream that I am unable to interpret thus far.

You definitely have my full attention!

Indeed there are a couple family members that live that direction, which leads me back to my question... what about that 911 call from Dan's Food Mart the night she went missing? Any possibility that the call could have been her if he frequents that area? Maybe another crime scene in that direction?

That's what I'm thinking, especially considering the information we just got!

FYI, if you do an intellius search, the results list Peshastin on the list of his former cities. (Along with Tonasket, E. Wen, and Wen).

One might kinda safely jump to the conclusion that he has a relative living there. JMO!

Respectfully snipped...

While I may disagree with something you say- and I agree with most- I'd never rip you to shreds. Nor would I think or hope anyone else would. First as a matter of principal, whatever you write helps our collaboration. Second- you have contricuted greatly to this thread and deserve respect, as we all do.

Now, I'll take time and read your post!

I'm sure when I get back later, I'll have about ten pages to catch up on!

Del Rio - I totally agree with Sherlock - you do a great job - as does everyone on here...such smart ones we have here:clap: I unfortunately do now have a computer at home, so I get to work early to try to catch up, I wish I would have taken that Evelyn Speed Reading Course!! :laugh: Keep up the good work all!!!

Yes, that call has always concerned me.

FYI, if you do an intellius search, the results list Peshastin on the list of his former cities. (Along with Tonasket, E. Wen, and Wen).

One might kinda safely jump to the conclusion that he has a relative living there. JMO!

Can you please explain the relevance to Peshastin?

In doing a search for JF relatives, found one KF whose is a facebook friend with JF's soon to be x snf.

Oh just noticed....listed as sibling... strange

Can you please explain the relevance to Peshastin?

Many homes along Blewett Pass have a Peshastin address, that is why Peshastin comes up on the search. The brother of JF, with initials BF, has a Peshastin address.

Can you please explain more about why LE wouldn't release information about her "characteristic"? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Also, why did you think RC's letter to MC was odd? It seemed sweet- he said something about her being his gift from god and she would never leave his heart.

For those of you at the memorial, did WC have a letter that was read?

I think in Del Rio's 3rd and final post he will explain what he means by her "characteristic".

There wasn't a letter really. The pastor received some words from her WC and RC along with her Brothers and read them out loud.

Actually, at the very end right before the release of the balloons the pastor called RC, WC and her brothers over to him to release together. Before that moment they were at least 20 ft from each other.

Thanks, I've seen Mackenzie's face, but it is nice to put face to the names that have been mentioned throughout the threads. Good job.

Just cause I'm lazy to attach to the other posts, I will give my 2 cents.

IMO Everyone has there own way of grieving. When my brother disappeared in a scuba diving accident my family and friends experienced such a severe shock that it literally took a month for me to reconcile...all the things that should have been said but will never happen. It would hit me at the weirdest times...alone in the car...waking up from sleep in the middle of the night. To everyone, I know some people can be cold emotionally but you really don't know what is going on inside. I would cut WC some slack on this.

Del Rio...............my heart is very, very heavy right now. For Mackenzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247