WA WA - Mikayla Standridge, 25, seen running from house, called 911 5am but phone died, not found in area of call, Concrete, 21 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1682673924737.png

Mikayla Standridge went missing at 5 a.m. on April 21 off Skagit View Drive in Concrete. Now her family is probing for answers and organizing a search party to begin Thursday morning, April 27.

Standridge, 25, was last seen running out of a house she was staying at on Skagit View Drive the morning of April 21, Standridge’s aunt Mardi Martone said in a phone call Wednesday. Standridge then called 911 before the phone hung up and dispatch was unable to reach her, Martone said.

No one has seen or heard from her since. Standridge is described as weighing 100 pounds with blonde and pink hair and bright blue eyes.

Martone is asking for help from the community in searching for Standridge, although she doesn’t have an exact location yet for where people can look.

“I’m going to sit there, find a deputy and see where their search party is at,” Martone said. “They had search and rescue [near Skagit View Drive] yesterday. Small team. Just looking for clues.”

“She always wants to laugh,” Martone said. “Always wants to help people. She’ll call you out of the blue just to say hi. She wasn't given a big chance in life. Had a really rough life. Her parents checked out on her. It’s been two aunts and grandparents raising her. She’s a beautiful girl and ran into the wrong people.”

Martone has been sharing a missing person’s flyer and updates on her personal Facebook page, where she also plans to go live during the search Thursday. Anyone hoping to join the search or get more information can find updates on Martone’s Facebook page.

CONCRETE, Wash. — The Skagit County Sheriff’s Office has been looking for 25-year-old Mikayla Standridge for almost a week.

According to the sheriff’s office and Standridge’s family, she was trying to call 911 for help around 5 a.m. on April 21; however, when she was finally connected to dispatch, her phone died. When police came to the area the call came from, she was nowhere to be found.

But sheriff’s deputies aren’t the only ones conducting this search. Standridge’s family and friends have been out searching the area as well.

Lt. Jeff Willard with the Skagit County Sheriff’s Office says they have searched the area and the Skagit River for Standridge. He said they have had boats from East County Water and Rescue search the river the past few days. They have even used drones and a helicopter in their search. He said the Skagit River at first glance looks calm, but once out on the water, it can present its own challenges.

“So, the river presents weird challenges for us. We have specific equipment designed to navigate the river to look for people, to find people. And we are going use all of those assets on this search,” Willard said.

“We just want you to come home. We love you. I want you to know that. Don’t let anybody keep you from your family,” Marton said.

“We all want her home,” Anderson said.

If anyone has any information on where Standridge is, they are urged to call the Skagit County Sheriff’s Office immediately. Marton also asks anyone who knows anything to call her as well. Her number is 360-488-3111.

Mikayla Standridge was last seen running from the house she was staying at on Skagit View Drive when she made the 911 call at about 5 a.m. April 21, her aunt Mardi Martone told the Cascadia Daily News.

But her phone died and when cops rushed to the area where she made the frantic call, she was nowhere to be found.

An ominous message posted on Standridge’s social media on April 16 read: “If I ever go missing or anything just know I didn’t leave.”

“I’m praying but it doesn’t look good. I’m going to sit there, find a deputy and see where their search party is at,” she told the outlet.

“They had search and rescue [near Skagit View Drive] yesterday. Small team. Just looking for clues,” added the aunt, who pleaded for help from the public.

I wonder what happened. The message on her social media seems to indicate something was going on in her life that made her feel she wasn't safe.

"An ominous message posted on Standridge’s social media on April 16 read: “If I ever go missing or anything just know I didn’t leave.""

I wonder what happened. The message on her social media seems to indicate something was going on in her life that made her feel she wasn't safe.

"An ominous message posted on Standridge’s social media on April 16 read: “If I ever go missing or anything just know I didn’t leave.""

And her aunt said "she ran into the wrong people".
At least with pink hair and 100 lbs, she should be easy to recognize.

APR 30, 2023
Search crews have been deployed looking for for the young mom for more than a week. She was last seen on Skagit View Drive, which is right near a small park and the Skagit River.

Detectives with the sheriff’s office have been searching the river — walking along the banks, cruising the water on boats and searching from the sky using drones and a helicopter.

1682876296049.png 1682876217279.png

APR 30, 2023
Search crews have been deployed looking for for the young mom for more than a week. She was last seen on Skagit View Drive, which is right near a small park and the Skagit River.

Detectives with the sheriff’s office have been searching the river — walking along the banks, cruising the water on boats and searching from the sky using drones and a helicopter.

View attachment 418318 View attachment 418317
I can't remember the case, but you were following it Pommy. This one sounds so similar, woman ran out of the house and disappeared into thin air. How does that happen?

I can't remember the case, but you were following it Pommy. This one sounds so similar, woman ran out of the house and disappeared into thin air. How does that happen?
Kaitlyn Ledbetter?

On her Mikayla's FB date 4/7/23 she posted a tribute to someone who recently passed away, appears to be her father? I genuinely hope she's okay.

Not a whole lot of people out at 5am. I’d be wondering who saw her leave, and if it was the people she was staying with. Something is off. Either there was a mental health break, drugs involved in some way, or worse. She may be found in the river….ugh this is awful. And being a mom. I wonder who has her child, or if she has custody? My heart goes out to her. Keeping a close eye on this one. It’s still pretty cold out that way this time of year, right? Been a while since I lived on the west side of the nation.

Who was Mikayla staying with when she ran out of the house?

The Aunt mentioned upthread has more info about that. I'm sitting on my hands until we can discuss it!

And her aunt said "she ran into the wrong people".

ITA! Ties in with info above!

Also I know I've posted this thought before, but if you ever post something like “If I ever go missing or anything just know I didn’t leave" it's time to get out right then. Run, run, run away, just as fast and as far as you can! Don't wait to prove you were right, it might be too late...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back