Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

2-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon was last seen with her father, Aaron Aung of Moscow, Idaho, on May 29.

According to police, the father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return.

The toddler was supposed to be returned to her mother in Pullman on June 3.

[...]

They believe Aaron Aung might be traveling with 21-year-old Nadia Cole, formally from Pullman. Cole was reported missing to the Seattle Police Department on May 28.

[...]

Media, Maps and Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Nadia’s previous thread: WA - WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024

Last edited:
Please continue here.

Moscow Police Chief Anthony Dahlinger said the search warrant was used for 1936 E. F St. where Moscow and Pullman police, Latah County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho State Police and FBI agents converged.

The warrant authorized the search of 21-year-old Aaron D. Aung’s family residence, vehicles and people, Pullman police said in a Facebook post.

Dahlinger declined to provide specific details about the search.

Pullman police said earlier this month that Aung and his fiancée, 21-year-old Nadia Cole, likely fled to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with the Idaho license plate number 1L5147U.

Seraya Aung Harmon, believed to be traveling with the couple, was last seen May 29. She was scheduled to be returned to her mother in Pullman June 3, according to a Pullman police news release.

Pullman police operations commander Aaron Breshears said Tuesday first-degree custodial interference is the only charge Aung is facing from Pullman police. He said police continue to investigate, and charges could be amended based on the findings of the investigation.
Police search Moscow home relating to missing 2-year-old, father

Hope I'm doing this right to be able to quote from an old thread. Think I followed the posted directions.

Post in thread 'WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024' WA - WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024

From David Rose, Fox 13 reporter: "I’m told by an LE source that apparently she didn’t want to go on the trip. She wants to get married against her parents wishes."

If true, I wonder who told LE that? I'm guessing the parents (or rather the dad-- he seems to do ALL the talking) may have said they were against a marriage. But did they know for a fairly long time that she really did not want to go to Italy? But they just ignored what she said? If so, at some point I have less sympathy for them.
MOO

Hope I'm doing this right to be able to quote from an old thread. Think I followed the posted directions.

Post in thread 'WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024' WA - WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024

From David Rose, Fox 13 reporter: "I’m told by an LE source that apparently she didn’t want to go on the trip. She wants to get married against her parents wishes."

If true, I wonder who told LE that? I'm guessing the parents (or rather the dad-- he seems to do ALL the talking) may have said they were against a marriage. But did they know for a fairly long time that she really did not want to go to Italy? But they just ignored what she said? If so, at some point I have less sympathy for them.
MOO
hmmm, I wish the orignal post had a link I could follow because this is new information for me. If true, then I agree, NC's parents total shock at her disappearance would seem as if it maybe shouldn't be so total IYKWIM

If true, I wonder who told LE that? I'm guessing the parents (or rather the dad-- he seems to do ALL the talking) may have said they were against a marriage.
Ah good question! My thought was that it was one of NC's girlfriends who may have been interviewed by LE who gave this bit of info.

I somehow don't think a dad would admit to something like this to LE, basically admitting they were taking a 21yr on vacation to try to convince her not to marry someone...

Hoping Seraya is home soon...

Moscow Police Chief Anthony Dahlinger said the search warrant was used for 1936 E. F St. where Moscow and Pullman police, Latah County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho State Police and FBI agents converged.

The warrant authorized the search of 21-year-old Aaron D. Aung’s family residence, vehicles and people, Pullman police said in a Facebook post.

Dahlinger declined to provide specific details about the search.

Pullman police said earlier this month that Aung and his fiancée, 21-year-old Nadia Cole, likely fled to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with the Idaho license plate number 1L5147U.

Seraya Aung Harmon, believed to be traveling with the couple, was last seen May 29. She was scheduled to be returned to her mother in Pullman June 3, according to a Pullman police news release.

Pullman police operations commander Aaron Breshears said Tuesday first-degree custodial interference is the only charge Aung is facing from Pullman police. He said police continue to investigate, and charges could be amended based on the findings of the investigation.
Police search Moscow home relating to missing 2-year-old, father
It doess seem rather over the top, to have city, county, state and federal LE, all working together for a child custody case where no violence has occurred or threats of violence (that we're aware of).

It does make me wonder if there's something much darker going on here than merely a dad taking off with his kid & girlfriend.

jmo

It doess seem rather over the top, to have city, county, state and federal LE, all working together for a child custody case where no violence has occurred or threats of violence (that we're aware of).

It does make me wonder if there's something much darker going on here than merely a dad taking off with his kid & girlfriend.

jmo
I get the federal involvement. It is a child of tender years, who appears to have been removed from a 50/50 custodial parent by another who then left the country with said child. I would be shocked if the FBI weren't involved, this is literally in their wheelhouse for several reasons.

as to county city and state cooperation - isn't that what we wish would happen in all missing child cases?

hmmm, I wish the orignal post had a link I could follow because this is new information for me. If true, then I agree, NC's parents total shock at her disappearance would seem as if it maybe shouldn't be so total IYKWIM
I saw it at the time, and I believe it was on his FB page, a response to a post (but I've looked and can't seem to locate it now).

I get the federal involvement. It is a child of tender years, who appears to have been removed from a 50/50 custodial parent by another who then left the country with said child. I would be shocked if the FBI weren't involved, this is literally in their wheelhouse for several reasons.

as to county city and state cooperation - isn't that what we wish would happen in all missing child cases?
Federal & city yes, makes perfect sense. But county and state police as well? While of course we'd all love to see every agency available in every missing child case, it's just not feasable, and I honestly can't recall the last time 4 different LE agencies were all working a custodial interference case. I'm glad they are, but it does stand out.

jmo

Look up q13 Fox News and you can probably find it. I couldn’t find it and don’t remember reading it though. That’s the station David Rose works for. He’s also on Facebook and twitter

Last edited:
Ah good question! My thought was that it was one of NC's girlfriends who may have been interviewed by LE who gave this bit of info.

I somehow don't think a dad would admit to something like this to LE, basically admitting they were taking a 21yr on vacation to try to convince her not to marry someone...

Hoping Seraya is home soon...
I agree the dad probably wouldn't admit to a vacation for that reason. But he might have admitted they weren't in favor of a marriage. Once it became apparent NC was probably with AA, I can't really imagine him keeping any negative feelings about the relationship to himself. But maybe it did all come from a girlfriend of NC's. I just wonder if the parents did have warning she really didn't want to go to Italy.
MOO

I agree the dad probably wouldn't admit to a vacation for that reason. But he might have admitted they weren't in favor of a marriage. Once it became apparent NC was probably with AA, I can't really imagine him keeping any negative feelings about the relationship to himself. But maybe it did all come from a girlfriend of NC's. I just wonder if the parents did have warning she really didn't want to go to Italy.
MOO
I cannot find that comment anywhere on the reporter's FB page. I'm sure it was there at some point, but I believe it has been removed. And I believe that suggests it was not true or maybe not supported by the parents.

I cannot find that comment anywhere on the reporter's FB page. I'm sure it was there at some point, but I believe it has been removed. And I believe that suggests it was not true or maybe not supported by the parents.
Could be. It was definitely there when it was first posted here on WS back in early June. But sometimes MSM sources change posted stories later on and don't say they were changed. I don't know if that's true here as I was merely citing the WS posts.

IF that piece of info was removed it seems to me it may be more likely LE asked that it be removed, not the parents. The information was attributed to a source in LE, not to the parents. I can see though it put the "we can't imagine why she would have left us at the gate, it was a total surprise" story into some question.

I do find it a bit odd we haven't ever heard from NC's mother or heard from either of her parents recently.
MOO

I saw it at the time, and I believe it was on his FB page, a response to a post (but I've looked and can't seem to locate it now).
That makes sense. I asked Bing AI chat where the info (didn't want to go to Italy and wanted to marry against parents wishes) originated and it didn't know. It's sources were Newsweek, some local TV station website and a third MSN source. lol. Lot of good that does.

That makes sense. I asked Bing AI chat where the info (didn't want to go to Italy and wanted to marry against parents wishes) originated and it didn't know. It's sources were Newsweek, some local TV station website and a third MSN source. lol. Lot of good that does.
I found it, it's still there but buried in replies to his original (updated) post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back