WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, SKY!! May this new year bring some answers and resolution in your case.

Reading over the comments from that article, it sounds to me like a 'psychic' posting her insights on the case....especially given the poster's username. I have forwarded the info along to LE just in case -- I suppose there's some off chance that it's one of Julia's comrades who does have inside knowledge on the case and is trying to let the cat out of the bag without being directly involved, but I doubt it. Anyhow, it's in LE's hands now to follow up or not!

The below link appears to be the article commenter's FB page. There is a comment on her timeline dated 06/05/2012 about Sky being in Thornton Murphy Park in Spokane. In a comment dated 06/02/2012, she wonders about GPS on JB's car and whether anyone can tell if JB was in Spokane - she also goes on to say that the shirt Sky is buried in was a gift from her JB's in-laws!?!? On her "About" page on FB, there is a huge excerpt about children missing from care. Maybe someone else can also take a look at this????

http://www.facebook.com/Mother.Nature.Tucotta.Wolf.Girl

I had not heard about the hoax email. How cruel that was. I don't think it was anyone from this country because American's usually don't write the money amount that way. That's a foreign way of writing it.

It's 2013 now. Please let this be the year Sky comes back to us. I didn't like that woman's message about Sky's body being buried in something of JB's in laws or whatever. I just don't want to believe our Sky is dead.

Up for Sky. We want you home with your family little one. Soon, very soon.

The below link appears to be the article commenter's FB page. There is a comment on her timeline dated 06/05/2012 about Sky being in Thornton Murphy Park in Spokane. In a comment dated 06/02/2012, she wonders about GPS on JB's car and whether anyone can tell if JB was in Spokane - she also goes on to say that the shirt Sky is buried in was a gift from her JB's in-laws!?!? On her "About" page on FB, there is a huge excerpt about children missing from care. Maybe someone else can also take a look at this????

Every time I see "JB" I immediately think of Jose Baez. :furious: I suppose he isn't much better than Julia. Poor little Caylee and our precious little Sky....did they ever stand a chance with moms like they have/had?

Back to the top you go!!!

Thanks Rougelatete for sending in the tip! You never know.

A boost up for you Sky. A new year has started, hopefully it will be the year you come home.

I'm wondering if I should contact her and ask were she is getting her information. She is fairly specific in the information she is saying. .

I'm wondering if I should contact her and ask were she is getting her information. She is fairly specific in the information she is saying. .

What a terrific idea.

It would give us an idea I hope on how she came about knowing this information.

Sky needs to come home!!

Good morning Sky!
Good morning Sky Crew..

Im in the mood for a slide ride...up we go buddy!!

I'd love to know!
I google-mapped it, I don't think it would take very long to search the area. IMHO.

Not giving up on you, Sky. Praying we will find you - soon.

I've sent a friends request as there is no option to message her. Really would like to know where she is getting her information from!

Up the slide you go little man. No page 2 for you. Your Sky Crew is here. One day closer sweet boy.

On June 2nd, she made 2 posts on her FB. She said in the long post that it was a vision, but she gave a very detailed location.

I've sent a friends request as there is no option to message her. Really would like to know where she is getting her information from!

Im really curious to know more about this too. Im gonna assume its just a load of chit...for now. BUT ya never know. When it comes to finding our Little Man,I'll bite at just about anything. KWIM.

Im about two hours,or so, from Spokane. My brother lives there. That town has always creeped me out anyways...like I need one more reason.

Im really curious to know more about this too. Im gonna assume its just a load of chit...for now. BUT ya never know. When it comes to finding our Little Man,I'll bite at just about anything. KWIM.

Im about two hours,or so, from Spokane. My brother lives there. That town has always creeped me out anyways...like I need one more reason.

I agree, and as you stated one simply never knows.

For all we know maybe she has had contact with LE, or maybe even JB /JB family members directly/indirectly.

Might need Kimsters spacecraft to beam me back down to earth if there is something to it. :giggle:

I did look over the facebook pages. Please keep us informed!

Dear Sky, wherever you are, you must feel that you have safe, warm place in many hearts here.

Have you read both of her posts on FB? I don't think I can copy any of it to here, but I took a screen shot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind