WA WA - Tina Denman, 15, Lakewood, 5 Jun 2000 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Luce2842

Searching for the missing & lost!
Reaction score
There's very few details in Tina's Case, hardly anything, so with the help of websleuths, let's see what we can dig up!

NCMC1262853c1.jpg DenmanTinaJean2.jpg NCMC1262853e1.jpg
3577DFWA - Tina Denman

Name: Tina Denman
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 5, 2000
Location Last Seen: Lakewood, Pierce County, Washington

Physical Description
Date of Birth: February 27, 1985
Race: White
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Left eye is blue; Right eye is brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Not Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
She was last seen in Lakewood, Washington on June 5, 2000.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Pierce County Sheriff's Department
Agency Contact Person: Volunteer Stephanie Blair
Agency Phone Number: 253-798-7555
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 001570955

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: 12737

Information Source(s)
NamUs
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Washington State Missing Persons

Admin Notes
Added: 6/4/2016; Last Updated: 6/4/2016

Submit an update to this case file

Bumping, Tina's been missing for more than 21 years.

This case needs more information.

Maybe someone from her family will eventually become a verified insider here and post their thoughts...
I would ask whether she may have had a boyfriend at the time, what items went missing with her, did she leave a note?, where does family think she was headed?

A family member, friend, anyone really. I can understand when a case from the 60s doesn't have much info, but this was 2000.

The link to Facebook takes you to who appears to be her sister's page . She shared her missing poster and there are comments on there from Tina's mother. They are fairly recent comments and appears they are searching for her.

It also looks like she ran away , no reason nor does it say if she was a habitual runaway .

I hope she's safe wherever she is

I'm from the UK so I'm not too sure how far away this Doe is from where Tina ran away. This Doe was found in 2001 , death being a month or so prior . I can't help but see some resemblance to Tina and the tattoo is interesting with the 'T' . Might be clutching at straws here , but seemed worth mentioning ?

Me.... again ... Bumping for Tina.

I have been plotting on a map does found alongside the I-5 from 1998 - 2003 and believe something bigger may have been going on , there are a lot of does found wrapped in carpets/blankets with their limbs taped.
Tina went missing close to the I-5 and i wonder if it may be linked to perhaps a murderer patrolling the I-5 for victims.

I did find this Doe whom is a mere 20km away from where Tina disappeared, she is listed as Asian which throws it off slightly, but age range and dates would match with Tina. Tina does not have DNA in the system but i have found her sister on FB , but not made contact in regards to this. I did wonder if her sister was to submit DNA it may help exclude more cases ?

Be interesting to see what others think to this doe :

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back