France Wallis and Futuna - Isaac Danian Sought Island Sanctuary W/ So-Called Guru - Kent Co WA/US State Dept Interagency Investigation, Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Soon after his 20th birthday, Isaac Danian disappeared from his home in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in early September 2020, leaving behind a note for his younger siblings that warned them “do not get the vaccine” or “you won’t make it to heaven.”

His parents, Abigail and John Danian, told CNN that their son had grown paranoid during the pandemic. They say he started to believe that the Covid-19 vaccine was the government’s way of controlling the population, and that the Covid test was just as dangerous. Before he left home, his parents say, their son told them to sell all their belongings and move into a bunker.

Nearly a month after he disappeared, on Oct. 4, 2020, Isaac Danian sent a text message with a picture of himself on a boat holding a giant fish he’d caught.

The family hasn’t heard from him since.

“He called to tell me that he was going to be off the grid for about 30 or so days and he wanted to make sure to call me and let me know. So that I wouldn’t spend those 30 days worrying about him,” his mother told CNN. Isaac did not say where he was going or who he was with.

Isaac’s parents didn’t know at the time that before their son had left he had started following a so-called guru online named Matthew Mellow, who went by the name Mortekai Eleazar on social media. On his YouTube channel Mellow spread Covid misinformation, delivering sermons about what he says was Satan’s plan to destroy society and false claims about the Covid-19 vaccine, which he called the “mark of the beast.”

This is sad, it sounds like a mental health crisis coincided in an untimely way with a terrible world event. I wonder if they tracked his phone, or if he may have ditched it somewhere odd in his paranoia.
<modsnip> yes, someone was very aware and took advantage…

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly the onset of schizophrenia coinciding with Covid-19. So sorry for his loved ones.

Isaac is from Michigan and was last known to be in Hawaii. Why does it say WA in the thread title?

Isaac is from Michigan and was last known to be in Hawaii. Why does it say WA in the thread title?

According to the Find Calvin website linked in the first thread, he was last seen in Wallis and Futuna, which is a French island in the South Pacific. I'll alert the mods to change the location/tag.

1687553631766.png

On September 7, 2020, 20-year-old Isaac Danian left his family’s home in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on a flight headed for Hawaii. His family would later share that Isaac had not been his usual self for quite some time, especially since the COVID-19 pandemic had shut down the nation in March of 2020, six months prior. Isaac had the entire world in his hands and his whole life in front of him, but while his parents were out of town for Labor Day weekend, he decided to set sail on uncharted territory. Isaac was a young man raised in a home full of love and support. Why Isaac left is complicated, and there are many questions that we don’t have the answers to. To complicate things further, another young man also made the trip to Hawaii and vanished along with Isaac. This story spans from New York to Hawaii and then around the Pacific ocean to two tiny remote French islands. Just how far-reaching is this case, and what mysteries have we unraveled? Well, that’s what we’re going to share with you today.

If you have any information about the disappearance of Isaac Danian, please call the Kent County Office at 616-632-6246.

1687554199707.png
1687554407691.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman