WalMart Sells X-Rated Straws?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ROFL! OMG! I was looking through Glitter Graphics flower pictures, and I found :laugh:this picture of pinecones! :crazy: Now *THAT* looks like what that woman was claiming the straws resemble! At least, to me it does. :blushing:

I've seen penis shaped straws at the adult bookstore, these look nothing like penises. If they look that way to this woman, I have to wonder where she's seeing penises because they look like none I've ever seen.
Remember that game we all played as kids where we'd look at the clouds and see shapes and pictures, it seems to me that some people like to play that game for a quick buck these days.

Maybe that is what her problem is. She has not seen one in so long she forgot what they really look like.:crazy:

ROFL! OMG! I was looking through Glitter Graphics flower pictures, and I found :laugh:this picture of pinecones! :crazy: Now *THAT* looks like what that woman was claiming the straws resemble! At least, to me it does. :blushing:

Yeah, I say the pinecone resembles anatomy way more than the straws do. Yikes!

I can see what the mom's seeing, because I was looking for it when I opened the article. I don't think I would have seen it otherwise. I'm sure my kids wouldn't think anything of it at all.

Maybe that is what her problem is. She has not seen one in so long she forgot what they really look like.:crazy:

Could be. Though even in my worst "dry spells" I could still pick a penis out in a line-up. :rolleyes:

Could be. Though even in my worst "dry spells" I could still pick a penis out in a line-up. :rolleyes:
:waitasec: WAITAMINUTE HERE! :boohoo: You call having a line up a "dry spell"?!! :eek: :woohoo: ;)*tease* ETA: The link is to a classic Mel Brooks film clip. The humor is risque/adult.

I bought the same package of straws from, you guessed it, Walmart a few weeks ago. I can think dirty with the best of 'em but I never once thought, "This straw I'm putting in my son's chocolate milk looks just like a penis."
I mentioned this story to my husband who stated he did catch the slight resemblance, but nothing that would scar a child for life.
Now the penis picture on the glade air freshener can needed some explanation. However, since it was an actual picture of a penis you could freshen the air and give an anatomy lesson all at the same time. (I really did see one of the cans (Fresh Cut Flowers) back in 1997 or 1998.) Very creative!!

A mother bought a package of fun-shaped straws, and found 2 of the straws to strongly resemble a male's anatomy.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/...ubmit=submit&oid=2&mr=1&cid=6500&pid=16468211

Both of my sisters work at WalMarts in other parts of the country, I will ask them if the straws have been pulled at their stores.

Tammie in Miami

Oh, gosh. Somebody's mind is in the gutter. You have to REALLY "imagine" to make those straws look like a male's private anatomy. Maybe a cactus? A ten gallon cowboy hat? What is she thinking that her mind goes to "penis and accompaning baggage" ?????

Or it could remind her of her High scholl days. Think ORAL:crazy:

:waitasec: WAITAMINUTE HERE! :boohoo: You call having a line up a "dry spell"?!! :eek: :woohoo: ;)*tease* ETA: The link is to a classic Mel Brooks film clip. The humor is risque/adult.

Unfortunately, my dry spells were never that interesting. Make ya a deal though, if my next one involves a line up, I'll PM ya. :crazy: Now I have to add History of the World to my Nexflix list.

I have consulted my "panel of experts" (read: the guys I work with and my fiance) They all think the woman is crazy. Actually, I heard a lot of "I hope mine never looks like that." They all wondered if I was on some weird psych assignment they should be aware of.

:crazy:
Am I the only one waiting for to add his two bits to this thread? (Or Stan?)

:D

HeeHee. You want a guy to add his "two bits?" Now MY mind must be in the gutter!

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

Or it could remind her of her High scholl days. Think ORAL:crazy:

Sorry for the double post, folks. I just choked on an M&M. Would you care to explain to my loved ones why I'm laughing so hard that M&Ms are about killing me? I needed that laugh today, minus the wayward candy of course.

Ok, now I thought of this song. :crazy: Spring is in the air I guess. :blushing:

Thanks to everyone who's posted on this thread.
I just read it again and it gets funnier as it goes along.
:clap: :dance: :D

Sorry for the double post, folks. I just choked on an M&M. Would you care to explain to my loved ones why I'm laughing so hard that M&Ms are about killing me? I needed that laugh today, minus the wayward candy of course.

Sure it was M&M's and not a straw????:crazy:

U Know My Peelings are hurt!!! Why does everyone have to wait for Stan and Andoid to say something??? I am Male to.BTW I looked and compared Nope does not look anything like Mine:crazy:

Ok,I just looked at the link.I really don't think it looks like it at all,unless you want it to. I think it's akin to a piece of toast looking like the image of the Virgin Mary,or a rock formation looking like the image of the Pope and so on.
But I have to admit,I think artichokes look a little like one. lol.
I agree with you Capps. I think the lady has her mind in the gutter to even think about it.

I agree with you Capps. I think the lady has her mind in the gutter to even think about it.

Gotta share another "mind in the gutter story."

There was a man who for years had possessed convertibles. Finally, someone purchased a license plate for him that said "Topless." You guessed it. Someone complained, and he had to give it up.

As for the Wal-Mart straws, the lady is just looking for something to be politically incorrect. Wonder what her next objective will be.

There was a man who for years had possessed convertibles. Finally, someone purchased a license plate for him that said "Topless." You guessed it. Someone complained, and he had to give it up.

As for the Wal-Mart straws, the lady is just looking for something to be politically incorrect. Wonder why her next objective will be.
I think the "topless" plate is a cute idea. :D Some people would complain if you hung them with a new freaking rope.:bang:

As for the Wal-Mart straws, the lady is just looking for something to be politically incorrect. Wonder why her next objective will be.

Funny plate...

I just found this thread and was laughing out loud at the posts. But what I find the FUNNIEST is that WalMart actually PULLED THESE FROM THE SHELVES. What possessed this woman to make a phone call like that??LOLOL... It's a buck 69....just throw them away. BUT WAIT!! Why were they $1.69?? Why not $1.70?? Hmmmmm....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back