Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not about grieving. This is about refusing to help police find who did this. It's about repeatedly lying about things that innocent people wouldn't have. It's about trying to implicate friends and employees. It's about using legal muscle to intimidate witnesses. Unless all that is how the Ramsey's grieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not about grieving. This is about refusing to help police find who did this. It's about repeatedly lying about things that innocent people wouldn't have. It's about trying to implicate friends and employees. It's about using legal muscle to intimidate witnesses. Unless all that is how the Ramsey's grieve.

I agree with you 100%.

They never lied. Forgive them if sometimes they couldn't remember every single detail about their life. When going through something that traumatic things began to blur. They never implicated anyone, they were answering questions about who would have a motive and access to the house.

They never lied. Forgive them if sometimes they couldn't remember every single detail about their life. When going through something that traumatic things began to blur. They never implicated anyone, they were answering questions about who would have a motive and access to the house.

"NEVER LIED?!" "NEVER IMPLICATED ANYONE?!" Damn good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that, or I'd be in need of a new monitor!

Things also begin to blur when you wait MONTHS to be interviewed by the people who want to find your daughter's murderer...

I've read this entire #2 thread. Maybe it was discussed in thread #1?

If BR killed his sister, then how could the parents sleep at night without thinking that he might come after them? Wouldn't that enter their minds? And worst of all, how about the horrible idea that he might kill someone else and they'd be partly responsible for it?

Those are terrible thoughts and they're only what ifs. I feel sorry for BR. It must be horrible growing up with a big scarlet 'R' tattooed to your chest. Even today he can't get away from this.

Let's start with "this was an inside job" and their eagerness to pin it on the housekeeper. Then all that made up BS about Fleet White in Atlanta that John later admitted didn't happen. How about lying about Burke being awake? They never saw that Santa bear? That wasn't their flashlight? Carrying JB upstairs when Burke testified that she walked in carrying presents?

Sure memories fade, but the Ramsey's only seemed to forget things that might implicate them, otherwise their memories seemed to be laser sharp.

If BR killed his sister, then how could the parents sleep at night without thinking that he might come after them? Wouldn't that enter their minds? And worst of all, how about the horrible idea that he might kill someone else and they'd be partly responsible for it?

Those are terrible thoughts and they're only what ifs. I feel sorry for BR. It must be horrible growing up with a big scarlet 'R' tattooed to your chest. Even today he can't get away from this.

If Burke did this it was likely a sibling fight that went too far. Children often fight, but they don't fight with parents. I don't think the parents had anything to worry about in that regard, though I'm sure there were probably many sleepless nights anyway.

This has been discussed here for years. His parents need not have worried he'd come after them. He wasn't a psychopath. He bashed his sister in the head, either in a rage or because she screamed. He did not intend to kill her, IMO. He intended to shut her up. To suggest the parents should be afraid makes no sense because they knew what happened and why. Just like they weren't "afraid" of the kidnappers, because there WERE no kidnappers, they weren't afraid of their son. They didn't have to worry they had a killer in the house.

Let's start with "this was an inside job" and their eagerness to pin it on the housekeeper.

respectfully clipped and BBM....

For years that comment by JR has seemed to scream out to me above most of the other comments he made about this case. And just now it hit me why -- the comment sounds like some line you'd hear in a crime novel or drama by someone referring to a hit made against someone in their inner circle.

It is NOT a comment you might expect to hear from a tormented father who just discovered his dead daughter and carried her up to be placed at the feet of Law Enforcement.

Instead, you might expect a caving, crumbling man, sobbing a wail such as: "Who would have done such a horrible thing to my precious little girl?".........

Ya, maybe Arndt should have asked what he meant by that instead of counting imaginary bullets.

"NEVER LIED?!" "NEVER IMPLICATED ANYONE?!" Damn good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that, or I'd be in need of a new monitor!

To Global Justice Ops:

I realize that some of my comments may seem boorish. Well, I'm sorry. I usually try to obey the Golden Rule. I'll try to make a better go of it from here.

So, allow me to say this: while I understand fully that there will always be SOME inconsistencies in a person's statements, innocent though they may be, to use Lawrence Schiller's words, it's the total number of inconsistencies that are very troubling. I'll give you a specific example: when PR was told about the fibers in 2000, she made no attempt to offer an innocent explanation (whether she couldn't or Lin Wood just wouldn't allow it is perhaps debatable). Two years later, she offered the "explanation" (to a reporter, not an LEO) that it must have been from when she lay on top of JB's body after JR brought it upstairs. But that doesn't jibe, because, according to what JR himself wrote in Death of Innocence, he'd already covered JB from head to foot before PR even entered the room.

As for not implicating anyone, maybe not directly (and I say even that with reservations), but they hinted pretty strongly at times, especially towards the housekeeper, LHP, at least early on. When they realized that wasn't going anywhere, they decided to go with what Lou Smit was selling.

"This was an inside job." Sounds like another line from the RN.

To Global Justice Ops:

I realize that some of my comments may seem boorish. Well, I'm sorry. I usually try to obey the Golden Rule. I'll try to make a better go of it from here.

So, allow me to say this: while I understand fully that there will always be SOME inconsistencies in a person's statements, innocent though they may be, to use Lawrence Schiller's words, it's the total number of inconsistencies that are very troubling. I'll give you a specific example: when PR was told about the fibers in 2000, she made no attempt to offer an innocent explanation (whether she couldn't or Lin Wood just wouldn't allow it is perhaps debatable). Two years later, she offered the "explanation" (to a reporter, not an LEO) that it must have been from when she lay on top of JB's body after JR brought it upstairs. But that doesn't jibe, because, according to what JR himself wrote in Death of Innocence, he'd already covered JB from head to foot before PR even entered the room.

As for not implicating anyone, maybe not directly (and I say even that with reservations), but they hinted pretty strongly at times, especially towards the housekeeper, LHP, at least early on. When they realized that wasn't going anywhere, they decided to go with what Lou Smit was selling.

SuperDave,
Do you reckon JR revised a prior staging in the basement, e.g. broken window, chair moved, suitcase moved, etc?

Can we assume from the location of the pink bloodstained barbie nightgown that JonBenet was dressed in it that night? Its location also offers a rationale to backup the R's version of events.

I think JR knew that the Inside Job was inconsistent with the Intruder Theory, so maybe he was simply conflating explanations hoping to avoid anything sticking to him?

Did JR, after a prayer session with Lou Smit, ever ask Lou Smit, Hey Lou, was this an Intruder, you think you could make it an Intruder Case?

I thought I just posted this question, but it looks like it didn't take.

JR and BR were putting together a toy on Christmas night in the living room. The security light in the sunroom was supposed to be out that night. JR and BR were only a few feet away from that room. Did JR ever say anything about noticing it?

I am going to post what I think happened iF BDI. I believe she had fallen asleep after the party and she walked up the stairs like B said. Patsy probably went up to help her dress for bed, hair pulled back, etc. JB was hungry so (this is the confusing part, who gave her pineapple?, was it PR? Or BR? We know JR was still up along with BR. Did BR go into the kitchen for a snack as well? Say that JB, BR, and JR went on up to bed, PR may have been finishing last minute stuff. JB and BR may have taken the FL and went downstairs to snoop around. There were presents in the WC, but no way they could open the door, maybe BR gets a chair, they go in and tear off some of the wrapping paper, maybe head into the train room(ffor what I dont know), but somehow something turns into a fight and this is where the FL comes into play(she screams) he hits her. but we also have the supposed train tracks as well. would he have jabbed her with the track? I think not, maybe she fell on them when she was hit. She is unconscious, maybe the parents did hear it, after all she was killed not long after arriving home, they run downstairs to see whats going on and she is laying there in the train room. They send BR upstairs, they (or just PR) begin the cover up. This is why I think when BR asks "what did you find", he is talking about the RN. He knew he hit her but he is wondering what is going on. BR know exactly what happened that night and for the parents hurrying to get him outta there asap, well that just proves it. Maybe he would begin to question if he seen JB brought up why she had the garrote on her neck, when he knew it was only a head bash. Something doesnt sit right with me about PR "finding the note". BR said he heard screaming and voices, WHY would PR be screaming if she was responsible for the cover up?, possibly to make JR believe it was an intruder that had done it?, maybe so. Then again BR said he could hear the refrigerator open, perhaps this is when PR was getting JB the pineapple, maybe it was all PR, and maybe BR had seen and heard what happened. Feel free to tear this post apart lol, just a theory. I will post a PDI on another thread

SuperDave,
Do you reckon JR revised a prior staging in the basement, e.g. broken window, chair moved, suitcase moved, etc?

I wouldn't bet against it.

Can we assume from the location of the pink bloodstained barbie nightgown that JonBenet was dressed in it that night? Its location also offers a rationale to backup the R's version of events.

I have my doubts, UKGuy.

I think JR knew that the Inside Job was inconsistent with the Intruder Theory, so maybe he was simply conflating explanations hoping to avoid anything sticking to him?

That sure seems to be his MO.

Did JR, after a prayer session with Lou Smit, ever ask Lou Smit, Hey Lou, was this an Intruder, you think you could make it an Intruder Case?

If so, he's the only one who could say so now.

Just a quick thought....
We know burke had a facebook account....
Has any one messaged him?

....i bet he get the CRAZIEST "fanmail".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay