Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Dr Phil is a psychologist he might not ask questions to do with what happened wrt to the murder specifically, I would expect him to ask questions centred around how the murder and the investigation plus all the media attention affected him and the family. Also the dreadful illness his mother endured (let's not forget about that) all the time these events were occurring and her subsequent death from that illness. People expecting answers to the 911 call voices, the Swiss Army knife etc might be disappointed

JonBenet Ramsey's Brother Breaks His Silence Nearly 20 Years After His Sister's Murder

Burke Ramsey will open up to Dr. Phil in a 3-part season premiere next month.

Well This just popped up on my Rogers Yahoo so I came right here to let you all in on this news But i see now someone beat me to the punch... I bolded what the headline said...

This is a calculated move by the Ramsey PR machine to get out in front of any negative coverage the 20th anniversary may dredge back up. Burke won't say anything of interest; the interview will only serve to make the Ramseys look good.

You know whenever Dr Phil has a guest on and it is about a unsolved case or someone has said this person did this and the other is denying it ,Dr Phil's most favourite thing to do is try and get them to take a Lie Detector ..Could you imagine if he get's Burke to take one..and his father although iam not sure if its just Burke there or if it's Burke and John and he gets them both to dake lie detector tests..How glued to the screen would you be when it's time for the awnsers from the lie detector ... Now that would be awesome ...

This is a calculated move by the Ramsey PR machine to get out in front of any negative coverage the 20th anniversary may dredge back up. Burke won't say anything of interest; the interview will only serve to make the Ramseys look good.

I seriously dont think that will be the case not when your on the Dr-Phil show he is different ..Yes i would imagine there are something that are set most likely certin questions that he cant ask but theres gonna be alot he can ask and will ask...

I don't think there will be any kind of revelation. Dr Phil will have been approached by the Ramsay camp, so no lie detectors, and the money changing hands both ways will ensure nobody asks any hard questions, and there'll be talk of sex offenders who were living in the area at the time. If anything, he will focus on how DNA exonerated him and his parents. To which the general public will say "oh ok then". It is a Public Relations exercise definitely. Wait until JR dies and see who decides to give interviews.

But if he goes into the dna on the underwear and how it don;t match any ramsey's ill bet that right after burke says how the dna didn;t match your gonna see on a different screen one of either henry lee will pop up or Dr. Cyril Wecht to debunk the dna ...

9/12 will be a busy day for me with the Dr. Phil interview, ID show, and the Justin Ross Harris trial beginning.

Hi all. I know very little about this case. Is there a list somewhere of all the "players" here? I am seeing a lot of initials that I don't know. Not sure where to find out who they all are.

A Candy Rose is a great reference site. Many of us use it, but it doesn't list our commonly used acronyms. There are other good reference sites.

The main page is:

http://www.acandyrose.com/

The Index For This Case:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

Commonly used acronyms here:
IDI - Intruder did it.
RDI - Ramsey did it, JDI John, PDI Patsy, BDI Burke.
DAs - AH Alex Hunter, ML Mary Lacy
RN - Ransom note

Many more used.

Is there an actual list of commonly used acronyms? Seems like that would be a great sticky note.

Yup, just to squash the whole "why doesnt BR ever say anything? how could he not?" It puts this to rest (for a bit) - after all, hes just an adult trying to live his life now. The R's back the public OFF ever so often. 20 years is good enough, right? *Rolling Eyes* Whole family...Ick. You can (IMO) guarantee this is a PR machine move calculated by legal team. I'll watch but there will be no bombshells. It's a back off piece to save face. I hope BR doesn't smirk through the whole thing, that annoys me about him. I'm not trying to pick on him but every photo I simply come across of him, at funerals, etc is of him grinning. WTH is always so fun or funny? Jeepers Creepers. JMO.

My guess is that Burke will talk about his issues with not just the media but LE. It'll probably be an "I'm all grown up now and I don't know anything" interview. He hasn't just been bothered by the media but the police and sometimes complete strangers. If I were him, I'd try to get people to understand how hard life is with this hanging over is family's name. This should be an interview to personalize him with the public. The line we're likely to hear is, "I think about her every day and I wish I would have known who killed her. It hurts me even to this day."

Please don't be too jaded if you hear that or some variation. Politicians often use the line, "I'm saddened by the events of this day. The families of the victims are in my heart and in my prayers." Just because we can predict what might be said doesn't mean it isn't heartfelt.

A Candy Rose is a great reference site. Many of us use it, but it doesn't list our commonly used acronyms. There are other good reference sites.

The main page is:

http://www.acandyrose.com/

The Index For This Case:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

Commonly used acronyms here:
IDI - Intruder did it.
RDI - Ramsey did it, JDI John, PDI Patsy, BDI Burke.
DAs - AH Alex Hunter, ML Mary Lacy
RN - Ransom note

Many more used.

Is there an actual list of commonly used acronyms? Seems like that would be a great sticky note.

WS Lingo ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?268731-Websleuths-Lingo

Good Morning----forgive my jumping in but I have a fast question.-----in regard to the pineapple in JB's stomach: what was the state of her tongue and teeth ? I ask b/c of the rate of digestion comes in to play with finding time of death---if she had eaten pineapple prior to bed (either at the party the R's attended or in her home), presumably she would have brushed her teeth, done her "night-time ritual". I would think her teeth and mouth would have been very clean. If JB had only made it to getting her jammies on and then "the events" (for lack of better words,) occurred interrupting her night-time ritual of hairbrushing etc.
UKGuy---- you have me thinking of staging a scene

Ummm...

So I'm reading one of the producer for the upcoming JonBenet ID special's facebook page. He has lots of pictures from Boulder. He says that CBS has paid $1 million to buy the Ramsey home for the special about the case.

I'm off to look at the records.

ETA: Records show it's still owned by the Millners so looks like it was just a rumor, unless records haven't been changed. IDK. The FB page is legitimate. Unless the producer means that CBS paid a ton of money to "rent" the house so they could film their show.

Agree 100%. I would assume he is getting paid a nice amount too.

I have a million and one thoughts about this.

I don't think it's that odd that Burke is speaking up now. He would likely get more $$ for the 20th anniversary than past anniversaries (besides the 10th) because of it being a significant one. For the 10th anniversary, it is understandable that Burke wasn't ready to speak. He was 19, still in college, his mother had died 6 months earlier, and the case was all over the news in August of that year with JMK. When Burke decided to wanted to speak, it would make sense to just wait until a big anniversary. Why talk on the 18th when you can wait two years for the 20th?

I wonder how much Burke and John are in contact, how John feels about Burke speaking up? We haven't heard anything yet about John giving an interview, but it's still early.

Why wouldn't it air in December though? Or closer to December? It isn't the anniversary yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97