Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of you are 'experts' who have studied the details of this case for years. So please bear with me.

1. Are grand jurors sworn to secrecy forever? Who is authorized to release details of the GJ findings? How can it be determined what they concluded?

Hard to say. Initially, the grand jury proceedings were held more secret than the Manhattan Project. Now, it's pretty murky. As to who can release it, I guess that would be up to a judge.

2. Who/what is the source regarding: 1. cherries & grapes; 2. info that BR was crying? If PW, by what source: book, article, video? Where is it documented or is it just her word?

I'm with you: I'm not ready to buy this story just yet.

I wonder why PR didn't confess on her deathbed.

She may not have been able to speak at all, Karo. My mother died of cancer, too. And when she was in the hospital that final week, between weakness and sedation she couldn't talk.

She probably wouldn't have confessed anyway. Not after all that time.

touted as 'never before seen'
as candy from topix points out
the NE had seen BR's 1998 interview

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/jonbenet-secret-files/

NE
JonBenet Secret Files
October 26, 2010

"And The ENQUIRER has exclusively uncovered never-released details of the police interview that revealed the blockbuster information.
The questioning occurred in 1998 when Burke was 11, and Boulder cops recently asked JonBenet’s brother, now 23, and a Purdue graduate, if they could interview him again.
"Burke loved JonBenet, and he may still help solve this horrible crime," said an insider. In 1998, Burke was questioned for six hours over three days by a police psychologist on behalf of cops probing JonBenet’s murder. The little girl was strangled and beaten to death in her Boulder home on Christmas night 1996.
Until now, the information revealed by Burke in those sessions has remained secret.
Watching the interviews through a one-way mirror were detectives and Burke’s mom, Patsy. At times Burke was playful, making faces at the hidden camera when the psychologist was out of the room. But he did not duck any questions.
"Burke was shown a photo of a metal baseball bat," an investigation insider told The ENQUIRER. "It was found on the north side of the Ramsey home. Fibers were on the bat that came from a carpet near the basement room where JonBenet’s body was found.
"Burke calmly said it was not his bat. He identified his bat inanother photo. The bat did not belong to any neighbor kids.
"Police now felt they had the weapon that was used to fracture JonBenet’s skull and that the killer exited the home on the north side of the house, through the so-called butler’s kitchen."
Burke was then asked about a Swiss Army knife found in the basement room where JonBenet’s body was discovered by their father John. Police believe the knife was used to cut a rope the killer used to form a noose and strangle the child.
Ramsey housekeeper Linda Hoffmann-Pugh had told police the knife belonged to Burke, but she was wrong.
"Burke revealed he had two pocket knives, one which had his name imprinted on it. He said both knives were at home. Cops felt the knife they found at the crime scene was likely left by the killer."
During the interview, Burke defended his parents, saying they never spanked him or abused his pretty sister, a participant in child beauty pageants.
The psychologist did ask Burke a series of questions designed to show whether he had violent tendencies. With his answers, he convinced investigators that he had nothing to do with his sister’s death.
"He was asked what he would do if a dog chased him," said the insider. "Would he kick it? Burke said he’d just throw the dog a bone to chase instead."
Burke now lives on his own in Atlanta and is a computer technician. He has so far declined to be re-interviewed by Boulder police.
But cops are hoping he changes his mind – and that somewhere buried in his memory is the key to unlocking the vexing mystery of JonBenet’s murder.
Neither of JonBent’s parents were considered suspect by law."

touted as 'never before seen'
as candy from topix points out
the NE had seen BR's 1998 interview

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/jonbenet-secret-files/

NE
JonBenet Secret Files
October 26, 2010

"And The ENQUIRER has exclusively uncovered never-released details of the police interview that revealed the blockbuster information.
The questioning occurred in 1998 when Burke was 11, and Boulder cops recently asked JonBenet’s brother, now 23, and a Purdue graduate, if they could interview him again.
"Burke loved JonBenet, and he may still help solve this horrible crime," said an insider. In 1998, Burke was questioned for six hours over three days by a police psychologist on behalf of cops probing JonBenet’s murder. The little girl was strangled and beaten to death in her Boulder home on Christmas night 1996.
Until now, the information revealed by Burke in those sessions has remained secret.
Watching the interviews through a one-way mirror were detectives and Burke’s mom, Patsy. At times Burke was playful, making faces at the hidden camera when the psychologist was out of the room. But he did not duck any questions.
"Burke was shown a photo of a metal baseball bat," an investigation insider told The ENQUIRER. "It was found on the north side of the Ramsey home. Fibers were on the bat that came from a carpet near the basement room where JonBenet’s body was found.
"Burke calmly said it was not his bat. He identified his bat inanother photo. The bat did not belong to any neighbor kids.
"Police now felt they had the weapon that was used to fracture JonBenet’s skull and that the killer exited the home on the north side of the house, through the so-called butler’s kitchen."
Burke was then asked about a Swiss Army knife found in the basement room where JonBenet’s body was discovered by their father John. Police believe the knife was used to cut a rope the killer used to form a noose and strangle the child.
Ramsey housekeeper Linda Hoffmann-Pugh had told police the knife belonged to Burke, but she was wrong.
"Burke revealed he had two pocket knives, one which had his name imprinted on it. He said both knives were at home. Cops felt the knife they found at the crime scene was likely left by the killer."
During the interview, Burke defended his parents, saying they never spanked him or abused his pretty sister, a participant in child beauty pageants.
The psychologist did ask Burke a series of questions designed to show whether he had violent tendencies. With his answers, he convinced investigators that he had nothing to do with his sister’s death.
"He was asked what he would do if a dog chased him," said the insider. "Would he kick it? Burke said he’d just throw the dog a bone to chase instead."
Burke now lives on his own in Atlanta and is a computer technician. He has so far declined to be re-interviewed by Boulder police.
But cops are hoping he changes his mind – and that somewhere buried in his memory is the key to unlocking the vexing mystery of JonBenet’s murder.
Neither of JonBent’s parents were considered suspect by law."

Tadpole12,
So the metal bat was used to whack JonBenet, so why did Kolar not cite this as the blunt force weapon?

Lets bear the metal bat in mind when Spitz relates his theory of the blunt force trauma on CBS The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey.

That NE article feels implicitly IDI.

Tadpole12,

So the metal bat was used to whack JonBenet, so why did Kolar not cite this as the blunt force weapon?

Lets bear the metal bat in mind when Spitz relates his theory of the blunt force trauma on CBS The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey.

That NE article feels implicitly IDI.

"So the metal bat was used to whack JonBenet"

That is NOT what Tad wrote but anyway the metal bats in the basement and the one outside have always been a thorn in the side. This is not the first time it has been surmised that the bat with the carpet hair on it was used as the weapon in the brutal head bash.

I seem to recall the neighbor, who lived next door to Melody Stanton and MSs husband, who stated they heard metal grate scraping against concrete shortly after the scream. I imagined hearing the sound of the baseball bat being dragged away nonchalantly from standing on the concrete floor near the cellar entry. :dunno:

Personally, I feel the bat was not the hard object that crushed JonBenet's skull. Imagine, if you will, JB being wrapped in bindings, standing on her feet with a garrote around her neck. The killer would need to locate the bat, that could have been nearby, and reared back to swing at the child that stood in front of them. That would sure make JB scream. That would require a good deal of space for her and the uninterrupted bat swing. If JB were to be placed face up or in the supine position with her hands bound together over her head while laying on the blue duvet that went into the suitcase when she's assaulted with the weapon, JBR does not fall since she's already down. The exotic garrote was used for the final homicide. It makes me very angry.

What was the name of Patsy Ramsey's softball team? Moms Gone Bad.

A weapon, possibly, along the lines such as, a small metal hammer or a SWAT style Maglite, could have been easily secreted on the abuser turned killer. Or the weapon could have simply been handy. We know JB was surrounded by nearly every kind of what knot known to mankind. BR had knives and whittled. JB wasn't cut or punctured. Maybe one of his knives was used to cut the nylon cord binding her wrists et al. PR knew where his knives were.

I do not see this type of hatred coming from 9 or 10yo BR. The killer possessed no emotional attachment to JB. She was just one of many, moo :cow: all of this without links

The item out of its normal place in the drawer was the flashlight found out in the open on the kitchen counter. Such an Intruder thing to stage, right? That being stated, the flashlight was likely used to find one's way in the darkness on the first floor as described by a neighbor. I was always surprised that Patsy didn't leave her Christmas tree lights on every night during the holidays. Maybe that is just a thing that we do in the area where I live.

"As of March 1999, there were nearly 2,100 items about JonBenét Ramsey on the Web, many of these involving photographs of the child in her provocative beauty-pageant costumes. There were more than 300 websites devoted to the Ramsey case."
Astonishing figures. Yes? https://celestialtimepiece.com/2015/12/01/the-mystery-of-jonbenet-ramsey/

Just for perspective that article was dated from 2010 AND published by the National Enquirer (NE). Let's keep in mind the NE does not have the best reputation for reporting with accuracy. Many headlines lead to sales vs. facts. I'm taking this old 2010 article with a grain of salt. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this the statement that started the theory about the Stine's boy being at the house that night and he rode his bike home?

Correct. The poster BlueCrab was adamant about this. I wish he were here to further discuss, but he's been MIA for several years now.

Correct. The poster BlueCrab was adamant about this. I wish he were here to further discuss, but he's been MIA for several years now.

I was looking at BlueCrab's posts and he was also very adamant that the GJ had solved the case...and that was back in '06. His theory was that they determined that Burke was involved. We found out in 2013 that the GJ did vote to indict.

Welcome simplesimon,

I agree with you there could have been a boys sleepover at the Ramseys that night, even though the Ramseys were leaving on vacation early the next morning. The Ramseys could have dropped off the kids on their way to the airport. There's ample evidence there was a fifth person in the house that night, mainly because of missing crime scene evidence, but there are other clues too.

I like your suggestion that author Larry Schiller could have planted clues in PMPT after he was asked or told to remove things from the book. Schiller admits he has published only about 10% of what he really knows about this crime. He also admits Boulder authorities asked him to remove certain things from the book so as not to "compromise" the investigation. What investigation? PMPT pb was published in November of 1999, three years after the murder and one month after the Ramsey grand jury permanently adjourned after 13 months of investigating. There's been no active investigation since the GJ adjourned in October of 1999.

I think the grand jury's investigators solved the crime, kids were involved, and the Colorado Children's Code has forced the court to clamp a lid on the case, perhaps forever.

Who were the kids? To answer that question one has to go no further than PMPT's name index to see whose name was removed from the text of the book, but whose name was not removed from the name index (perhaps one of Schiller's clues left on purpose). And although 500 people are listed in PMPT's name index, a certain 21 year-old college student who regularly baby-sat and drove JonBenet, Burke, and Doug to school, isn't mentioned even once in the book. Schiller's silence about this guy is deafening.

BlueCrab

Interesting old post...

Interesting old post...

eileenhawkeye,
Schiller's silence about this guy is deafening.
This guy has nothing to do with JonBenet's death and is getting on with his life. It was a possible theory way back when less was known, now after forum discussion and LE investigation he is off the book.

BlueCrab's other suggestion regarding a sleepover, well that's possible, but the crime-scene evidence does not support it, yet it cannot be conclusively ruled out.

Also the R's relationship with the Stines after JonBenet's death adds spice to the sleepover theory.

Unless BlueCrab has left the planet, he is another one who will probably set aside an hour or two to watch BR mumble his way through his fathers script on Dr Phil.

Kinda o/t when I was 8 or 9 a classmate of mine tried to kill my 5 or 6 year old brother. Im just a few months older than burke, I remember evey single moment of that day 20 years later.

His "I don't remember" answers are a load of rubbish imo.

Id love nothing more than for jon benet to get justice, but I doubt that'll ever happen. These interviews are just going to be more cya

eileenhawkeye,

This guy has nothing to do with JonBenet's death and is getting on with his life. It was a possible theory way back when less was known, now after forum discussion and LE investigation he is off the book.

BlueCrab's other suggestion regarding a sleepover, well that's possible, but the crime-scene evidence does not support it, yet it cannot be conclusively ruled out.

Also the R's relationship with the Stines after JonBenet's death adds spice to the sleepover theory.

Unless BlueCrab has left the planet, he is another one who will probably set aside an hour or two to watch BR mumble his way through his fathers script on Dr Phil.

I meant the part about DS was interesting...I agree that the NI part is BS.

I meant the part about DS was interesting...I agree that the NI part is BS.

eileenhawkeye,
The DS speculation sure was. Still is to some extent, since I reckon the Stines and the R's Buddying up after JonBenet's death represents a prior and ongoing conspiracy.

You just need to know that Susan Stine was misrepresenting herself online and emailing all and sundry to defend the R's, why so?

DS?

eileenhawkeye,
The DS speculation sure was. Still is to some extent, since I reckon the Stines and the R's Buddying up after JonBenet's death represents a prior and ongoing conspiracy.

You just need to know that Susan Stine was misrepresenting herself online and emailing all and sundry to defend the R's, why so?

DS?

It's fishy that the Stines were not called to the Ramsey case that morning, yet were good enough friends to move across the country with them. We know that the Ramseys stopped by the Stine house on their way home...did they pick up DS?

It's fishy that the Stines were not called to the Ramsey case that morning, yet were good enough friends to move across the country with them. We know that the Ramseys stopped by the Stine house on their way home...did they pick up DS?

eileenhawkeye,
Nothing to prevent that, except the R's were leaving early the next morning. Anyway if prior speculation on this subject is correct then the Stine's and the R's had to get their ducks in a row, and make sure their version of events was consistent.

Also if someone left the R's house, say on bicycle, then why leave JonBenet behind?

I believe that JBR's head injury occurred at the Stine's house. Everything after that visit is a lie. JMHO

Just for perspective that article was dated from 2010 AND published by the National Enquirer (NE). Let's keep in mind the NE does not have the best reputation for reporting with accuracy. Many headlines lead to sales vs. facts. I'm taking this old 2010 article with a grain of salt. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO

Wow!! The NE reports must be credible when they are only crucifying Ramsey's I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston