was Deb's brother there that night ?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the infant's uncle, claims that he was passed out the night the 11-month-old baby was allegedly kidnapped from her own crib

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

If a reporter was told that the brother was passed out...why didn't they ask where he was drinking?, was it with his sister? Where did he pass out? WHY WHY WHY are these reporters acting like DB when reporting yet another link to the story. Yet another form of sloppy reporting at its best!!!!!!

Seems very fishy that key players in the circus act were all passed out....taking the easy way out of answering questions IMO

----------the "" article above isn't too reliable IMO ( for one thing she has "jersey" IN JAIL the day lisa was reported missing ( so she's only off by 10 days there....)

-----------------she's got the uncle "passed out"-----------( the original article that began this thread had him "sleeping". ) ETC.

-----------------and -------it's just someone's blog article.

..just sayin'

Are we even sure there really was a dumpster fire or did someone just see MW behind the dumpster with her head sticking up?

This story is not going to fly with a lot of people-I just hope if this is brought up in court,the jury does not buy it either!!

No, another new story!! Four weeks later and the story changes again. Did LE know before today?

Last night I commented that this brother had all but disappeared, had LE really checked him out. Now this!! LE is just as shocked as we are I would guess!

All along I have felt there were two accompolices. This is the second one, now who is the other one? It is tied into MW's house, I think.

Was brother sleeping in master bedroom while DB & neighbor on front porch drinking? With the travel bed in master, is that where Lisa was sleeping as her crib mattress looked too high to us? Was she fussing, brother picked her up, put her in bed with him, body pillow on side so she wouldn't fall out. He falls asleep, she gets up and gets into something in the room and hurts herself or swallows something/gets choked? No one notices until DB goes to bed at 10:30? Remember for some reason 10:30 Deb seems to recall something. But JI was due home, if brother was there, he surely had a cell phone DB could have called JI.

Welcome to the new lawyer - another lie and deeper they spin it. They are waiting to Sweeps Week and Everyone gets a bonus.:woohoo:

My question is this-was brother there when JI called 911 and the police got there?
b/c nowhere is any of DB & JI interviews do they say-we went and woke up brother to help us look for Lisa!

gather dot com is not considered to be MSM, IIUC. Hopefully these two news stations aren't using it as their source.

I am PREDICTING that the next "latest development" will be that Jersey and MW were passed out also on the night that LI went missing. It seems to be the going thing in that town!!!!

Is there anything else that can come out?

-we have phones that are stolen along with a baby
-these phones were restricted but someone could call out on them
-conveniently DB was drunk so conveniently she wouldn't remember things
-either both boys were sleeping with DB or just one of them was and a stray kitten
-we have an MW who says she's only been in the neighborhood passing by and doesn't know the Irwins. But, strangely enough, she dated Jersey. Oh, which means that she was the gf that lived in that house just down from the Irwins.
-we have two sightings of men carrying a diaper clad baby around in the wee hours of the morning
-we have a video of a white blob by a gas station somewhat near the dumpster that was set on fire
-now we have the brother sleeping at the house and, lo and behold, he didn't hear a darn thing either while an intruder came in through the window, turned on most of the lights, took Baby Lisa and the three cell phones and walked out through the front door.

Seriously?

Are we even sure there really was a dumpster fire or did someone just see MW behind the dumpster with her head sticking up?
omg :floorlaugh:

We do need a good laugh sometimes while following these sad cases....

So that KC local media has the exclusive all night. I don't blame them one bit.

Ohhhh, I thought it was specifically to prevent me from sleeping! :crazy:

Whatever boxed wine DB et al had that made them sleep so soundly...please pour me a bit.

There have been rumors to this tune since the start, I've just not posted them since they were just that.

I am PREDICTING that the next "latest development" will be that Jersey and MW were passed out also on the night that LI went missing. It seems to be the going thing in that town!!!!

Maybe it was something in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member