Was/is Shawn abusive toward Billie?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would be so creeped out if I looked out my window and could see Shawn sitting nearby on a porch @ 5 am. Lord Have Mercy.

I think back to what Billie said on the 911 call ;" He is going to kill us and it will be remembered."

I am afraid that Shawn might try and go out in a blaze of ugly glory if he thinks he is going to be locked up for decades. These *advertiser censored* charges could get him 30 years at least. I wonder if he will go without a fight. Or if he might
hold Billie hostage and try to force the cops to kill him, just for the cameras. IDK but I would stay far away from him if he lived in my town.
I've been thinking about what he supposedly said about being remembered too. BD lies a lot, so he might not have said it, but I hope LE is keeping a real close eye on him. What bothers me is LE looking at his family's house to serve the body search warrant. They should know exactly where he is every second of every day. I imagine BD's neighbors sleeping in shifts so somebody can keep watch at all times. If I was a neighbor, I'd get my kids and move. MOO.

I'm not surprised. Nothing surprises me about this case anymore.

Who all lives in Snyder? BD's mom, the brother who has DD... what about the other brother?

I love how LE has just decided to throw everything out there......lol. Pressure going UP!!

Sheriff: Dunn and Adkins Met Up Over Weekend

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs says his investigators have learned Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins met up in Snyder on Saturday evening.

On Friday, Dunn revealed she filed a protective order that would keep Adkins off her property. Toombs confirmed the filing took place but says this hasn't kept the pair from meeting elsewhere

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353756

Interesting the Sheriff can comment of this ,but hasnt commented if they think Hailey is alive.. or a 1,000 other issues he could comment on about Hailey.

Do they have any direct evidence that points to SA harming Hailey?
Have they recieved any recent tips?
Are family members not being less contradicting then they once were? Have they been able to get the timeline narrowed down ?
Are you planning to have Billie Dunn submit to a LD test like she said she would?
Is SA being cooperative?
Has the investigation shifted from missing person to murder?
Do you suspect foul play?
I would have rather had the answer to anyone of these questions as we know she is still seeing SA and will keep doing so.

Hey, I guess the supermoon did create a disaster... :floorlaugh:

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs says his investigators have learned Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins met up in Snyder on Saturday evening.

On Friday, Dunn revealed she filed a protective order that would keep Adkins off her property. Toombs confirmed the filing took place but says this hasn't kept the pair from meeting elsewhere

:scream: UN-FR*#cking Believable....
:rage:
Wasn't there some sort of Concert up there over the weekend???:tsktsk:

I dont even know what to think about her any more except she is just as guilty as he is. :(

In response to Sheriff Toombs comments, Billie Dunn told KRBC's Jessica Reyes the accusations were not true. She says she and Adkins haven't seen each other since her arrest on Thursday.

Would love for there to be some papparazzi following these two around getting pics. :banghead:

Interesting the Sheriff can comment of this ,but hasnt commented if they think Hailey is alive.. or a 1,000 other issues he could comment on about Hailey.

Are family members not being less contradicting then they once were? Have they been able to get the timeline narrowed down ?
Are you planning to have Billie Dunn submit to a LD test like she said she would?
Is SA being cooperative?
I would have rather had the answer to anyone of these questions as we know she is still seeing SA and will keep doing so.
Billie Dunn seems to be making all kinds of statements about this and that. I don't have a problem with the sheriff making his own statements. The only thing I expect from him is his best effort on this case. If that means pointing out Billie's little inconsistencies and not answering specific questions I have, I'll take it.

Billie Dunn seems to be making all kinds of statements about this and that. I don't have a problem with the sheriff making his own statements. The only thing I expect from him is his best effort on this case. If that means pointing out Billie's little inconsistencies and not answering specific questions I have, I'll take it.

I also believe this is a police tactic know as putting presser on a person.

They must believe she has more information to HELP THEM FIND OUT WHERE HAILEY IS.

So they put presser on her.

Is SA being cooperative?

I think LE has the answers to many questions. They are just hitting her in the ONE area that seems to rattle her the most. Smart thinking on LE's behalf.

Guess this tells us why a no trespassing order was filed and not a restraining order.
She can't restrain herself, why would she want Shawn restrained.

Oh yes, Sheriff Toombs just lies about everything surrounding her and SA in this case.

I don't believe a word out of BD's mouth for a nano second.

JMO and MOO and all that.

BD, where's HD?
SA, where's HD?

I do believe she has redone her living room, her hair and her nails. Pictures speak volumes.

In response to Sheriff Toombs comments, Billie Dunn told KRBC's Jessica Reyes the accusations were not true. She says she and Adkins haven't seen each other since her arrest on Thursday.

Would love for there to be some papparazzi following these two around getting pics. :banghead:

Why does she even bother? I bet the people who take Billie Dunn's word over the Sheriff's are few and far between by now.

No one will take her seriously if Shawn some day really-really-really threatens her so bad that she decides that she needs some real protection from him.

Frankly, I'm surprised SA has anywhere to stay. jmo

She didn't even respect the order for 3 days? Oh I get it Billie Jean.... the order was only for your house... What are the education levels of this case's players?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back