Was Tommy really afraid to tell the truth?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If LE is sympathetic to rc, why in the world did they bother to sting him in the drug bust? Why would they want to put the father of a murdered child in prison? Why have they let him be ridiculed all this time? They could have easily cleared him in the public's eye by stating his work hours and that he was covered for twelve hours from 3:00 to 3:00. LE could have said the father is not involved at all and we are looking elsewhere. I think it is pathetic if LE has let this go on and never once made a solid attempt to send a very clear message that rc is totally innocent.

If LE is sympathetic to rc, why in the world did they bother to sting him in the drug bust? Why would they want to put the father of a murdered child in prison? Why have they let him be ridiculed all this time? They could have easily cleared him in the public's eye by stating his work hours and that he was covered for twelve hours from 3:00 to 3:00. LE could have said the father is not involved at all and we are looking elsewhere. I think it is pathetic if LE has let this go on and never once made a solid attempt to send a very clear message that rc is totally innocent.

It is my opinion that LE could have gotten Misty on any one of the 7 drug deals she participated in prior to the actual take down ........ I think they waited for a reason.
~JMO

Was Tommy afraid to tell the truth? If Joe threatened to kill his kids, and he thought he really would have did Tommy stay sober? Did he make sure they were always watched? If he was too afraid to tell LE, did he at least warn Lindsy? We have not heard every tape but did he ever remind her to watch them closely? Was he more afraid of Joe than Ron when he and family went to rescue Misty and fought with Ron - when he reported the rat? None of this sounds like a person who would let Joe keep threatening him. None of these characters have hesitated to call LE when it benefits them, heck, Ron even reported Timmy for phone call name calling. If Tommy was afraid of Joe, I am thinking it was that he was afraid Joe would admit to any cover up or clean up that went on. I am thinking Tommy has been afraid of telling the truth but not concerning Joe. I am hoping that Lindsy and the kids are now being protected by someone because the real truth is about to come out.

Tommy never said Joe on the phone with Granny....Granny said Joe....but not Tommy.

We never heard anything that Joe threaten anyone. (beside from Misty)

But we have heard more than once that Ron has pointed guns at people. And we also know that Ron like to intimidate everyone around him.

I never believe that Ron was invlove in Haleigh disappearance.... but now 15 months later I really need to take a double take.

I don't believe in the stroy about Joe but who knows this case has so many twist and turns.

I don't think Tommy is afraid of Joe at all. I think he just wants out of jail and wants to keep his wife. He already had said LE wanted him to point to Joe. Early on, he said I won't do that. I think now he is desperate enough to do it. He is saying what he thinks LE wants to hear, hoping to clear himself in his wife's eyes and maybe work a deal on prison time.

It is my opinion that LE could have gotten Misty on any one of the 7 drug deals she participated in prior to the actual take down ........ I think they waited for a reason.
~JMO

BBM

IMO, this undercover drug bust was all about Ron. They waited around so they could get Ron too. IMO, the undercover drug bust would have been a waste of time if they couldn't get the person that they were actually after....Ron. Do we know exactly when the undercover sting began? I first heard that it had begun 4 months prior to the bust, and then I heard it had only been going on for a month. Which is it?

If ToC is afraid of JO, IMO it would be because JO can implicate him!

JO left the very next day to head back to TN, this would have been a perfect opportunity for him and MC to inform LE on what took place. I don't see him being so afraid of JO and not afraid of RC, when RC has a violent temper as well. ToC had gotten into a few fights with RC, hasn't he?? Seems to me RC is larger in stature than JO..

If they were so afraid of JO, why did MC go to TN and hang out with this cousin they are petrified of??

This is all too convenient to point only to JO when all three need to go down for HaLeigh's demise..Imagine MC loves RC so much, she was in on this conspiracy to "borrow" RC's prized gun and share the proceeds..:banghead:

What's changed as far as ToC/Lindsy's children are concerned...they aren't in jail. They can still be targeted, unless the police have them under PC...IDK what to think anymore. I just wish an arrest would happen already, too much time has already passed...JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh!

Justice for HaLeigh

It appears that many are being sucked into an illusion that is being fed to us by the media via Tommy Croslin. I heard , (like everyone else), Tommy on the phone call with Grandma Hollers. "I was scared." He was scared alright, but not of Joe Overstreet, or of Ronald Cummings. He was scared of facing the consequences of his own drug hungry actions. Plain and simple. In my opinion there is no code name Joe conspiracy, it is about trying to prolong the inevitable for Tommy and Misty and Joe
( however he was involved)
.....and what is the inevitable? Life behind prison bars. I think Tommy had more to lose than Misty and Joe. Tommy had a life, people who loved and depended on him and now that he is clean and feeling his emotions again they are getting the better of him. Misty and Joe would have kept the farce up forever.

Tommy Croslin was afraid his sins would find him out....plain and simple. But ya know.....better late than never.

It is clear to me that Tommy was implicating Ron, just listen to his jailhouse tapes. Tommy is saying that he told LE all about Ron. He even mentions something about a story that Ron told them (about what happened to Haleigh:waitasec:). Lindsey seems to know the story too. I wonder what story Ron told Tommy?? Why would Tommy need to hear a story from Ron about what happened, if he was involved in the actual crime?? It doesn't make sense.

JMO though

That has been my question since I heard the tape of the call. Makes no sense he would say he has been trying to tell LE about Ron, if he had nothing to tell.:banghead:

It is clear to me that Tommy was implicating Ron, just listen to his jailhouse tapes. Tommy is saying that he told LE all about Ron. He even mentions something about a story that Ron told them (about what happened to Haleigh:waitasec:). Lindsey seems to know the story too. I wonder what story Ron told Tommy?? Why would Tommy need to hear a story from Ron about what happened, if he was involved in the actual crime?? It doesn't make sense.

JMO though

In my opinion this was still Tommy trying to push the blame off on someone else. Offering up a story that seemed logical hoping LE would bite. Tommy and Lyndsy were talking about the Mexican drug/murder theory. I can guarantee LE has fully investigated that angle and none of the circumstantial evidence that they have( and I believe it is a boat load....and growing by the day) support that theory, or any other. LE "didn't want to hear about it" because they already had their personal theory of what happened to Haleigh. Phone records, witness statements, etc...and LE wants the responsible party to pay, I have faith that the perps they arrest for this crime against Haleigh....will be the perps fully and completely responsible.

MOO ToC and MC weren't so much afraid of JO as they were covering for him. In a family like the Croslins there is a certain code. You may steal from one another, you may have your petty little disputes, but against authorities YOU DO NO NARC on family. Kin covers kin.

Only problem is, once the players all ended up incarcerated, suddenly, ToC figured out that left he and MC in jail, unable to act should JO decide to come back on down to FL. All this specualtion in the media and here about are they talking, when will they talk, have they talked. If this latest story of JO being the perp is true, then ToC had to worry that JO is gonna wonder if ToC or MC are talking. At that point, the kin covering for kin ends, and the kin (daddy) protecting kin (trying to keep his kids from being the next innocent victim) began. Thus the phone call to granny and the cooperation with LE begins.

In my opinion this was still Tommy trying to push the blame off on someone else. Offering up a story that seemed logical hoping LE would bite. Tommy and Lyndsy were talking about the Mexican drug/murder theory. I can guarantee LE has fully investigated that angle and none of the circumstantial evidence that they have( and I believe it is a boat load....and growing by the day) support that theory, or any other. LE "didn't want to hear about it" because they already had their personal theory of what happened to Haleigh. Phone records, witness statements, etc...and LE wants the responsible party to pay, I have faith that the perps they arrest for this crime against Haleigh....will be the perps fully and completely responsible.

Well, maybe Ron told Tommy (and whoever else) about the Mexican drug/murder theory and that is the story Tommy was repeating to LE. Like you said, I think LE investigated that theory and ruled that out, that's why LE "didn't want to hear it" because the evidence that they had didn't support it...they already knew that was not true. I think they know Ron is involved in this and the story about the Mexicans was another LIE. So in other words, I don't think they didn't want to hear about Ron, they just didn't want to hear that LIE about the Mexicans.

JMO though

I wouldn't want to hear it, either.

SNIPPED;
My theory on the rat in the mailbox, and I apologize if I have my information wrong, as there is so much to keep up with, but, IIRC, LE was called to Ron's because Tommy, Hank Sr., and possibly Lisa had gone over there, the story being to rescue Misty from Ron. A fight broke out between the three males, LE was called, and Ron ended up arrested for assault on Tommy. Wasn't it shortly after this when Tommy found the rat in his mailbox? IMO, the rat is related to this incident, and has nothing to do with Haleigh.

Agree that the rat-in-the-mailbox is related to the incident you describe above.

Further, LE evidently did issue a statement: there is no relationship between the incident (something) and missing HaLeigh.

SNIPPED:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/20372698/detail.html

Deputies contacted Cummings, but the sheriff's office would not discuss the case. Lt. Johnny Greenwood did issue this statement on Wednesday:

"This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings;
therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family."

SNIPPED;

Agree that the rat-in-the-mailbox is related to the incident you describe above.

Further, LE evidently did issue a statement: there is no relationship between the incident (something) and missing HaLeigh.

SNIPPED:

Deputies contacted Cummings, but the sheriff's office would not discuss the case. Lt. Johnny Greenwood did issue this statement on Wednesday:

"This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings;
therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family."

Just like LE told us that the Mondex search was not related to Haleigh's case and come to find out....It was. So this article means nothing to me.

JMO though

I don't beleive [the headless rat incident] holds any direct significance to Haleigh's case but I do find it yet another piece of the puzzle that helps me get a picture of the people we are dealing with here.

It takes a certain kind of person to drop a dead rat into someone's mailbox. Just sayin

SNIPPED;

SNIPPED:

How could LE know that? They're not mind readers & don't know Ron's motivation. Also, Ron claimed that he was testing Misty's lieing ability. If not her lieing concerning Haleigh, then what?

I think LE saying things aren't related to the Haleigh case is their way of saying they're not under any obligation to talk about it. They're keeping mum on everything, so why talk about the rat? They believe there is more to worry about than a dead rat, imo. They've dealt with these people for years, they know their mindset, and I'm sure it's not the only dead rat reported to LE.

I've been thinking about why Tommy could be scared. I can't believe he, or anyone, is afraid of Joe. They're been trying to throw Joe under the bus since the beginning. If one is scared of a person, I wouldn't expect fingers to be pointed at him. Also, Grandma Hollars doesn't seem to be afraid of Joe and she lives closest to him, yet she's been on television throwing him under the bus. Doesn't sound like she's shaking in her boots over this guy.

I think what Tommy is afraid of, and what they're all afraid of, is the truth coming out and implicating what they did. The story is probably more vile than any of us realize and they're afraid they'll all go down for it. Too ashamed to admit what they've done. Too afraid to say 'I was there'. Too afraid to say 'I did it' or 'We did it'. Or is it they just don't want to be tried and sentenced, perhaps executed, as baby murderers? Telling the truth would also mean they have to lead authorities to Haleigh, proving they knew all along where she was and what happened to her. I think they'd rather save their skin by going down on drug charges than to admit how cruel and callous they truly are. Yes, I do believe it isn't just one person involved. I've never seen such a guiltier acting group of people.

If Tommy is such a good family man, afraid for his family, why was he in jail telling Lindsy to put their money into his jailhouse telephone account instead of telling her to save it because she and the children may need it? How does he expect them to make it on their own while he's living on the county's dime getting everything handed to him? How can he expect them to sacrifice their needs for his? Lindsy and the kiddies should be his first priority but we know they aren't because his selfishness is what got him thrown into jail in the first place. If he hadn't been drug addicted and greedy, he would be with his family. Tommy only thinks of Tommy. The only thing he's afraid of is losing his freedom and control of Lindsy. Being afraid for his family was just an excuse. Pathetic.

SNIPPED;

SNIPPED:

Thanks for the link Epiphany. :)

I'm going to take what LE said about this incident at face value. That this incident was not related to the investigation of Haleigh.

I was doing some back reading today on the Sticky media thread for Haleigh in order to go back to the beginning and have a look again.

No new conclusions LOL!

However, I did come away with the impression that there is a lot going on around the Haleigh case.

Over the course of the past year or so, a great many of MC's family and friends have been arrested on other charges. (RC even had an uncle arrested as well as himself). IMHO

I tried to clear my mind of all those arrests, implications etc.

I keep coming back to the fact that MC was self identified as the last person to see Haleigh alive. She can't seem to pass a LDT. Her stories told to media have not evolved. They changed from telling to telling. IMHO

To get to the topic of the thread Tommy. He reportedly put himself at the trailer earlier that evening, earlier on in the case.

He reportedly retracted that statement and yet still placed himself at the MH that evening at a different time for a different reason.

Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearance in some way. IMHO. His lawyer is doing damage control and setting up a possible defense later on down the road.JMHO.

I saw an older thread today and I won't link to it because the thread is outdated because it's age. But it was asked. Who are MC ToC not naming that must be the person they are protecting. Well I see it different from many of the other posters on that older thread~~ I see that MC has pointed fingers in every which direction she can with the exception of herself. ToC has pointed fingers (reportedly) at JO. But still placed himself at the MH that evening. JMHO

IMHO ToC may have been told what happened that evening and trusts and believes the person who told him the version of the story he heard. That person being his sister. IMHO the only two people that hold any info what so ever about what, where and when about Haleigh are ToC and MC.

I can't speak to behaviors of others surrounding this case. Until I see reports or LE state eventually that there were others there. At this point in time I can only deduce that MC and ToC were at that MH that night. That fateful night.JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab
Back