We the Jury! Deliberations

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that considering the evidence they haven't reached a not guilty verdict yet... Well I'm sure those forms take a while to complete.

Was this a typo? Did you meant to type guilty?

Oh ~n/t~ my comment had more to do with the way verdicts seem to go in high profile cases and less to do with my opinion of Peterson's guilt or innocence...

oh good. Whew! Thought we weren't on the same page on this one. So you think he's guilty, right? right? :D

:hug:

:waiting:

I am this one

Aha, so you are the Calm One.... hmmm, then please go around this WS jury room and share that Valium that is in that hypo, puh-leeeeeze.... (JK, but hoping...)
icon10.gif

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
Prosecutor Jim Glasgow in the hallway: "I feel good about it, we'll see what happens." in the #DrewPeterson trial

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
We have been told we will get 30 minutes notice to assemble once the verdict is reached in #DrewPeterson

Ouch!!! That li'l statement made my chest just a little tighter. Whew...

Please, Nurse, take one down & pass it around...

I think i will go big or go home. I would like a shot of whatever Nurse has loaded in the syringe.

Per Beth K. Jury has a question. No info on what.

oh good. Whew! Thought we weren't on the same page on this one. So you think he's guilty, right? right? :D

:hug:

That's a good question. To be honest I haven't followed it close enough to have an informed opinion. I do enjoy his attorneys news conferences because they are amusing and make me thank God that I don't have that awful, awful accent they do...

I think he's a and shady; but I honestly don't think we'd ever have heard about this case if the last name wasn't Peterson and Stacy didn't disappear while the Scott Peterson case was still fresh in our minds..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Morning my peoples.... I take it jury instructions have been read already?
:seeya:
Yep, and Hi Ya, seachiq, good to have you here!!

------------
IS: Jurors have a question.... calling principals into court...

... and Braggin Brodsky out on the street talking -- gee, for the 1st time in what? 25 minutes?? He must be losing his touch. <gag>

Stacy St. Clair &#8207;@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury has sent a question to the court

In Session shared a link.
2 minutes ago
We have just been informed that the jurors have a question.

Jurors have a question.....Hmmm Could it be who is Stacey?

:fence: According to the Deliberation Clock on IS jury has been out for 1 hour 30 minutes

:jail:

In Session The few attorneys who are in the courtroom are trying to get a hold of their colleagues. Once everyone gets here, we should be going back on the record.

In response to borndem's earlier post ~

:anguish: ... :therethere: ... :sigh: ... :nerves: ... :prayer: ... :hourglass: ... :gavel: ... :behindbar: ... :great:

Hope the question isn't about lunch

Brodsky should be paying more attention to the deliberations than pontificating to the press!

I don't know how much I can take of his discussions of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

Stacy St. Clair &#8207;@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson attorneys reassembling for question. Waiting for lead DP atty Brodsky who was outside talking to TV cameras.

:rolleyes:

My husband just gave me his opinion - I didn't ask him - he thinks he's going to walk. :maddening:

This just made things worse. Imagine if DP walks, men will think they can get away with killing their wives. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member