We the Jury! Deliberations

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay it's a little bit more complicated - there are two levels.

Woe says, we always say no question is a dumb question so I'm glad they asked whatever they needed clarification about.

One count, two charges, etc. Both theories or just one? Unanimous on all or just one, etc.

They may not all agree how it happened and are confused about that.

I think so too. In that they all have to agree he murdered KS, but they don't have to agree in how he did it. That's how I understand it anyway.

MOO

Mel

Oh My - SOX FANS! ROFLMAO.

At least I can say, thank GOD there are No Cub fans on this jury.

I think English as a second language may be the problem here. My apologies if that offends anyone.

I remember back in HS, a girl asked, "Who's arson"? But that was back when we were 14 and not yet old enough to work or drive.

We have 12 adults here who do not understand the definition of unanimous. Un-real.

There goes the chance of a guilty verdict. E - for eliminated, just like my Cub's this season.

Thank you Jesus, at least there are no Cub fans on this jury. That's a tiny bit of saving grace.

Great so they don't know what unanimous means....

And they were told over and over to use their common sense.

The prosecution should've included the definition of common sense to each of the jurors before they went into deliberations.

IMO.

Someone throw them a dictionary!

Great minds think alike - I just said this on my FB page!

Still can go either way folks, at least this jury is smart enough (unlike that one in FL, you know which one) to ask for clarification. If this was just some easy out for the jury they would have wrapped it up within a couple of hours.

Jurors off to lunch (perhaps to ponder the note from the judge). My gut tells me we're gonna hear something after lunch.

Just my hunch. MOOOO

Mel

Still throwing thangs at or television. At least they are fluffy things.

I still am believing that they are having a problem with bothcharges combined

I think I hate verdict watches with the heat of a thousand suns. It's agony is what it is.

EEEEEEKKKKKK :sick: borndem, why oh why do you mention this when I am about to walk across the street for an unhealthy but super yummy pastry?? :escape:

Hi, chiq! Nothing wrong with a chocolate-iced Boston cream doughnut, or an eclair, or an everything bagel or a cheese Danish, or a big fat brownie! We need calories on a day such as today!!!

Go for it, Seattle's Best chiquita!!!

I think it is one juror who needs to be convinced. And it could be that one juror who wanted the definition of "unanimous". jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109