Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2m Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury just sent a 3rd question asking for Savio letter to prosecutors office and police report about alleged staircase incident

bingo!!!

He's toast

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson so just to be clear, while judge was working on answering first two questions, the judge received the third question

Transcript involves Stacy. If chirping can be confirmed, jury may make decision based of SP's testimony to her pastor and lawyer. (on InSession)

In Session Attorney Brodsky objects to even reading back transcripts to the jury, arguing instead that the jurors should be told to rely on their collective memories. Prosecutor Glasgow argues instead that any requested transcript should be read to the jury. Brodsky continues to object to that plan, arguing that it’s improper. Judge: “Do you have a case that says it’s improper?” Brodsky: “I suppose that [‘improper’] was an inartful word.”

Amazingly, it is now coming down to SP, a person who could not hardly be mentioned in this trial, the women who DP left KS for to possibly sink him.

It seems very strange that they would deny the transcripts to the jury. How can they review the evidence if you don't have the evidence to review??

That makes no sense to me. Recollections are sometimes wrong. Wouldn't you want someone to judge your client on what was said, and not what they "think they remember" a witness saying? That is a really thin line between a guilty and not guilty verdict for some defendants.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
Police report about alleged staircase incident is not in evidence. Won't go back to jury.

D@mn!

Insession has a bunch of lawyers and even a local Judge on right now saying that. Not sure exactly why but they feel it is good for DP.

If they're trying to substatiate the testimony from the pastor about SP calling DP on the phone then they won't be able to. It has been said SP may have used the "chirp" feature, of which there was no record, but there is no proof of that.

ABC 7 Chicago ‏@abc7chicago
#DrewPeterson jurors make 3rd request, want Savio police report.

Amazingly, it is now coming down to SP, a person who could not hardly be mentioned in this trial, the women who DP left KS for to possibly sink him.

yep, I thought that it would be this way.

This jury isn't dumb, they know Stacy is gone and that in itself means a great deal.

Insession has a bunch of lawyers and even a local Judge on right now saying that. Not sure exactly why but they feel it is good for DP.

IMO, the talking heads are usually way off base. I remember them having me afraid Westerfield would walk. By the time Peterson West came along I quit giving their opinions any weight. Makes waiting on the jury a tad easier.

from a cell phone company (Nextell?) who said that they couldn't say when calls were made b/c it was from a walkie talkie like feature on the phone?

UOTE=Woe.be.gone;8332848]Transcript involves Stacy. If chirping can be confirmed, jury may make decision based of SP's testimony to her pastor and lawyer. (on InSession)[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling dizzy. We might need some help in here pretty soon.

15593Fainting.jpg

http://www.healthguidance.org/hgimages/15593Fainting.jpg

Now the jury wants the letter KS wrote to the SA office? Ok, bad for DP. I can't take the suspense anymore!!

In Session Judge: “In the meantime, while we were discussing answering the first two questions, we have a third: “Kathleen’s letter to the state’s attorney, and July police report for July 5 incident.’ I will not be regarding them with the police report. What’s your opinion regarding the letter?” The defense suggests that the request for the police report be clarified, while the State says that would not be proper. Judge: “I think the State’s argument is correct; I don’t think I can put my interpretation on what they say . . . I can answer the question in such a way so if they want something else they would know that they could ask for it, if you want me to answer it in that fashion . . . how do you want me to answer that portion of the question?” Brodksy: “The police report about the July 5 incident which was taken on July 18 [2002] was not published to the jury.” Greenberg: “I think you should tell them that the police report is not in evidence, and simply say ‘the police report.’” Prosecutor Patton: “I believe this question is frequently asked by juries.” Judge: “How do you want me to answer the question?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member