Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

Our Revenue in May did pick up a bit but it is not enough. Websleuths still needs your help to keep going.

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

We are working hard to make sure Websleuths is available to you 24/7. The last thing we ever want to see is Websleuths go dark.

Here is our PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join our Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

Many people have suggested we start charging people membership fees.
CLICK HERE for the explanation as to why this cannot happen at Websleuths.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Last edited:
Joined the Patreon channel. Wish I could do more (I will when able to). Thanks for everything!

Joined the Patreon channel. Wish I could do more (I will when able to). Thanks for everything!
Thank you and please know any donation is greatly appreciated. It all helps.

Done @Tricia I also try to donate on YouTube nightly. May I ask which revenue gives more to you? I mean does PayPal and you tube take a cut? Which takes less if it’s ok to ask.

I also joined the Patreon I think I did it right ‍♀️

Donated! Thank you for all that you do!

I signed up for Patreon sleuth account. I wish I could do more. I love Websleuths

Done @Tricia I also try to donate on YouTube nightly. May I ask which revenue gives more to you? I mean does PayPal and you tube take a cut? Which takes less if it’s ok to ask.

I agree with you, SassynOz. I want 100% of every donation to go to WS!
What method donation takes the smallest cut?

Our Revenue in May did pick up a bit but it is not enough. Websleuths still needs your help to keep going.

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

We are working hard to make sure Websleuths is available to you 24/7. The last thing we ever want to see is Websleuths go dark.

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
Me being a patreon on the patreon page are you getting the full amount I give or do I need to switch how I give?

I have been donating on the utube channel it shows as Kim Schlicher on there when I donate but Tricia you can just refer to me as Kimmer since my last name is hard to get correct.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
I do the patreon monthly. I wish I was rich I would just take care of this for you. I can't Express how much you have helped me. A friendly face and willing to listen. You are amazing

Done......Also asked for my Birthday gifts to be made to WEBSLUETHS this year in honor of the victims and family and of course you Tricia, mods and the amazing members. Love to you all.

I do the patreon monthly. I wish I was rich I would just take care of this for you. I can't Express how much you have helped me. A friendly face and willing to listen. You are amazing
Carrie Ann thank you for your kind words. You are a wonderful supporter of Websleuths and our YouTube channel.
Websleuths.com would not be here without our wonderful volunteer mods. I can never give them enough praise and thanks.

Done......Also asked for my Birthday gifts to be made to WEBSLUETHS this year in honor of the victims and family and of course you Tricia, mods and the amazing members. Love to you all.
Dear Steph8angels,
WOW THANK YOU
I appreciate your generosity.
Take care,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors