Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We love Kyron here on WS. Hopefully next year we will have a different conversation.

Another question for Richard Hornsby.....

Only after my first question is addressed if at all....

Cheney Mason makes dramatic reference to his "hearing problem" at least once a day. As Mason is the Death qualified counsel, is it possible that his hearing could be used to help KC on appeal? That he missed an opportunity or comment becasue of his hearing....or missed the live transcription?

His mention of his hearing issues seems somewhat deliberate. The old jokes....I get that.....the hearing jokes....inappropriate.

KATU has a documentary on their website about Kyron.

If on iPhone there is an app that is free for BlogTalkRadio. Works great!

RH talking about Yuri. Thinks his posting reflects on his professionalism. Admits though that his comments were generic enough not to show bias.

what questionable activity in this case?

Will Tricia be talking about the Anthony case tonight? Anyone?

Yes, right now (yuri and WS post & Hornsby). Hornsby mentioning he felt it was somewhat unprofessional for him (Yuri) to do. Kinda like Baez trying to do what they did to Furhman in the oj case. But there wasn't an issue, so that's why Your Honour didn't let it in (because it was so non-specific).

Mel

Tricia wants LE to post...Richard won't go after Baez for that...should have brought up the issue pretrial though.

me: what's Baez doing on here?

Question for Mr Hornsby: do you think the jury keeps track of how many of JB's objections are over ruled or sustained?

Baez is on thin ice with JP.
Yuri is a cool customer...doesn't get rattled.

Can we ask Richard about "probative" versus "prejudicial"?

Isn't ALL evidence prejudicial? Aren't prosecutors trying to prejudice/convince the jury that a defendant is guilty?

Example: Say there is a robbery/murder at a convenience store that is caught on the security cameras. Video clearly shows the attackers face. Video clearly shows the license number and make/model of the getaway car. LE tracks that to the attackers home and arrests him. Isn't the original video evidence? Wouldn't the jury be prejudiced when they see the defendant's face on the video committing the crime?

Thanks so much!

FWIW, my DH feels about GA just as Hornsby said the jurors might.
interesting.He knows nothing except what he has heard during trial and he thinks George is extremely suspect.

When GA found the trash in trunk- I thought that satisfied the initial scare he had when he smelled the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back