Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I worry about GA being found to be complicit in this... I have a terrible feeling she is going to get a reduced charge...

On jail tapes, ICA said GA was the calm one, so...that might take care of that

Yes, Lee was stranger on the stand than George, IMO.

I don't agree with what RH is saying about George's testimony. I think he behaved the way he should of...don't give the DT's theory any credence.

BOOO HOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO on me, I thought this was at 9pmEST.
:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Richard has to remember, the jury, as lay people, will not know about the opening statement and proving it or refuting it. I believe they will be waiting to hear JB prove the opening st accusations.

I really like Richard, but he is such a defense attorney...lol.

I believe that George knew from CA that CA had called ICA when she found out the car was at a towyard.. before he had retrieved the car. Does anyone recall that as well?

Tricia thinks that George had no part in a cover-up. Richard keeps talking about what we know...thinks we need to think like the jury thinks.

I don't think I can become disembodied.

Aggravated manslaughter of a child penalty in FL is 30 years no early release

I believe that George knew from CA that CA had called ICA when she found out the car was at a towyard.. before he had retrieved the car. Does anyone recall that as well?
Yes...Cindy was always handling Casey.

Hi daisy!!! At least I can hear you this week!!! :woohoo:

I like this callers question.. which stumps me as well... why wait 3yrs when much sooner on an accident would have been in her better interests imo

TO for Rhornsby for saying dumba**

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back