Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, I thought JB claimed from the beginning when we heard the truth that we would understand.

Hornsby-per your statement a few minutes ago -how can the SA ask KC at what point she told Baez about the accident if she testifies? Wouldn't that be privileged?

Another question for Richard Hornsby.....

Only after my first question is addressed if at all....

Cheney Mason makes dramatic reference to his "hearing problem" at least once a day. As Mason is the Death qualified counsel, is it possible that his hearing could be used to help KC on appeal? That he missed an opportunity or comment becasue of his hearing....or missed the live transcription?

His mention of his hearing issues seems somewhat deliberate. The old jokes....I get that.....the hearing jokes....inappropriate.

BUMP question.

Once they ask the question... need to hang up! I love you guys, but the background noise is distracting.

I'm convinced that Baez is relying on LKB's notes.

I agree with Rh's opinion that the fact that George didn't react like normal people would due to the smell. I think the SA needs to explain why, because I totally get it, but I don't think the jury does.

RH;
Baez is not always prepared. He should not be asking questions that go nowhere or always being objected to and sustained.
Yuri is your worst nightmare when you are a defense attorney because he is a cool customer and does not get rattled.
Don't think that George is that trustworthy or straightforward. And the jury might not be that onboard with George. He seems too monotone.
Baez has pointed out that george is acting strangely. Why didn't he call anyone in LE after he smelled the car?
Thinks the jury is going to go with aggravated manslaughter, as a compromise verdict.
Juries come to their own decisions, the attorneys are just conduits, and Baez is making some headway.

Careful Richard...you don't want to sound like Mason. Of course....you can actually hear and have a better haircut.

I agree with Richard about finding the car.......GA smelling what appears to be a dead body, first reaction would be to call Casey and make sure she's ok and not drive the car home.

I have been wondering lately how much input ICA thru JB was the cause of much of CA & GA's actions we all saw. JB sure kept in arms length of them over the 3 years to the annoyance of their attorney's.

I agree with Rh's opinion that the fact that George didn't react like normal people to the smell. I think the SA needs to explain why, because I totally get it, but I don't think the jury does.

Well, GA found the trash. Don't you all think that would explain why GA was momentarily satisfied with the explanation of the smell? I know I said it before, but what do you all think?

I would be afraid to find out the truth. As a parent, Grandparent, it would be my worst nightmare.

Well, GA found the trash. Don't you all think that would explain why GA was momentarily satisfied with the explanation of the smell? I know I said it before, but what do you all think?

No, I think George knew something was wrong, but denial and the fact that Cindy had been in touch helped with that denial. He knew, just didn't want to accept.

But...Casey didn't respond after the car text from Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back