weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of ALV's presentation was that she ended it by saying women should be more like the wicked witch and less like Snow White. Okay, ladies who are in an abusive relationship.....that will get you knocked down a flight of stairs. You can still be Snow White, just leave. And if they can't get out, give them the tools to help them get out......don't suggest that they become the person who has abused them. I think this is why she supports what Jodi did to Travis. That is sick. Absolutely sick. Another thing I noted is that ALV states that women need to get a backbone. She describes some of the writings right before Travis was killed as Jodi getting a backbone. Wow.
jmo

I can't wait for JM to turn Jodie from Snow White into the wicked witch :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

dear god,willmott really is a terrible lawyer :banghead:

Everyone on HLN says she's very respected. It seems like she would be better suited to a different type of law practice, corporate or tax law, something that doesn't require speaking extemporaneously.

I don't know but it's my gut reaction in retrospect that if she believes all the things she stated in her first statement released by ABC, then she can follow the trial and see it through the same way we all are. She doesn't need to cost the AZ taxpayer extra money in security concerns or risk a mistrial to prove a point by attending daily.
She stated she didn't know there would be such media madness. Now she does. Lets see if she shows up Monday.
I've flipped flopped on this issue FYI. She has the right to be there but her words suggest she wants what's best. I don't believe now her being there is what's best.

She did an interview with one of the local stations. It was released last night. She will not be going to court anymore. She will be watching it at home only. hth

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That video someone posted of Juror #5 being interviewed today was very enlightening.
She has much integrity.
Even though the judge did not ban her form speaking, she decided not to RE the trial till it concludes.

She is from Bosnia and and has seen much.
Kudos to her.

She said she will not attend again.

Will probably write a good book. Maybe doing so now. She deserves what she will get as she appears to have really cared about the trial and wanted to be part of the final decision.

Thank God #5 won't be back in the courtroom. Kudos and a round of applause for her. ONE less reason the DT can demand a mistrial.

Thank You!!! Some thought Sandy was showing emotions of devastation during her interview with Det. Flores. But, I didn't.

Imagine being hauled into the police department after just witnessing your child's arrest and being told that your child had been arrested for murdering someone. Then, you start having flashbacks of her behavior after the murder, things she said, things she did and not one time did you notice her behaving odd or strange.

And that's as upset as Sandy given what she had just discovered? If that had been me you would have thought I had just been told that my child was dead. It would have felt that way bc for many reasons my child had died. There wouldn't be any future in our lives with this child bc her remaining days would behind bars locked away.

Some will argue back that well they're still my child, I'm not going to turn my back on my child, doesn't mean that I'm going to stop loving my child.I'm not saying that I would do that either. Yes, there would be occasional visits to the prison BUT there wouldn't be the life experiences and memories with this child. And frankly, it would take a lot of prayer and time to get past the anger, bitterness and disgust I would have toward my child.

I don't really emote in front of people so I probably would show even less emotion than Sandy did.

She seemed genuinely upset to me.:twocents:

:goodpost: Zuri I was basically your son before I had my child. I went to 4 rehabs. My parents never gave up on me, and I really couldn't fully understand this until I had a child of my own.

Congrats to your son on his 132 days!

You have given me hope that maybe someday soon this will be all behind us. I have had my heart broken. In my mind, I went through the self blame and what I could have done sooner, better, more. I grieved. How did I not know it was as bad as it was? I am pretty black and blue on the inside for beating myself up. However, I refused to give up because my son is MY son.

I am sure your parents are so proud of the person you are and the parent you became. Your son is lucky to have you as his Mom.:blowkiss:

Everyone on HLN says she's very respected. It seems like she would be better suited to a different type of law practice, corporate or tax law, something that doesn't require speaking extemporaneously.

shes not very good at thinking on her feet,she actually asked the judge for a minute in the clip im watching to go fiddle with her notes :facepalm:

well its sunday here,soooo 1 more day to gooo yipeee:great:

I want to see this, too.

I want to read ALL the journals, texts and emails. So if NG said they received 600 pages of JAs journal do we know when they might be around? JA will come busting through those pages like the evil witch she is. I wish we could drop a house on her.

Agreed! :floorlaugh:

I have to think that she must be at least questioning her assessment. Who knows.

And seeing here today that ALV's "partner" is a credentialed PhD family/individual counselor who's no doubt been watching the trial, it's impossible to believe ALV acted in good faith and simply reached a wrong conclusion imo.

She did an interview with one of the local stations. It was released last night. She will not be going to court anymore. She will be watching it at home only. hth

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That's my girl! If she sticks to that, she has my undying respect. She made a big point the other day, IMO. She showed she wasn't hiding under the bed in shame, silently showed support for the jury and best of all......

Showed JA "hey, beeotch, I'M STILL HERE!!!!

And seeing here today that ALV's "partner" is a credentialed PhD family/individual counselor who's no doubt been watching the trial, it's impossible to believe ALV acted in good faith and simply reached a wrong conclusion imo.

I don't know, it may be that she and her partner share the same paradigm.

Why was June Cleaver so submissive? Was she a victim of dv? I'm sure avl would have an opinion about her being one wouldn't she? Maybe Ward wasn't hard just on the Beav?

Lol, I tend to think the Cleavers lived in the wrong neighborhood. They belonged in Stepford, CT. June would have fit right in there!
Seriously, I always found shows like that and Father Knows Best, and that other one - Ozzie and Harriet? That whole genre of "perfect family life" left more folks mentally damaged than those where the main characters were more shall we say, colorful? I know plenty of families like the Honeymooners, the Arnez's, even the Munsters - and I don't know of any like the Cleavers!

Eta: no, I think you are on to something. I do remember one mother on my block who was extremely passive. When all of her kids had grown and left the nest, she left her husband and I remember my Mom telling me that everyone knew she was abused all those years. So there you go, maybe Ward was abusive...

sneaking back to my notebook...
Mister Juanderful will be pulling out the dictionary again it seems...

JA didn't fear TA because he used the word "wrath"

What was the exact sentence he used? Anyone have a link?
Was it "You will feel my wrath?"
OK I AM OLD!!!!
It has been a long time since I had to diagram a sentence.
34 years I think! It used to make me so mad. I'd ask myself "when will I EVER need to do this.
~apparently TODAY! lol (do they even teach this anymore?)
Any teachers out there wanna give it a whirl?
You will feel my wrath.
"You"- the subject
will "feel"- is a verb
my "wrath"- is the noun?

Wrath:

intense anger (usually on an epic scale)
Type of:
fury, madness, rage
adj: feeling of intense anger
noun: belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
Synonyms:
anger, ira, ire
Type of:
deadly sin, mortal sin
an unpardonable sin entailing a total loss of grace.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/wrath

Wrath:

1: strong vengeful anger or indignation
2: retributory punishment for an offense or a crime : divine chastisement
<waited until my initial wrath had eased before voicing my complaint>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wrath

*Indignation
: anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/indignation

----------------------------------
Wrath: Urban Dictionary

Something very close to you has been killed/hurt, maybe your girlfriend or your child.

I shall attempt to explain the direness of wrath.
If anger had a scale from 1 to 10, wrath would score 30.
When one goes into "wrath mode" one loses are logical or rational thinking and wants only annihilate whatever the cause of the wrath in the most painful and excruciating way possible.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wrath

If I HAD to guess she must have told TA that she was going to his Bishop and telling him TA was a pedophile, because someone told her he was...
wouldn't that make sense with the "spill it" who told you that stuff?
What man wouldn't go ape ch!t if wrongly accused of that?????
I would bet she did the same thing to DB as well!
JMO

IMO he didn't even lose rational thinking. He called her exactly what she is! He never threatened her physically!
He didn't say "I'm coming to get you."
He didn't say "Watch your back"
He said do not contact me again. Right?

Sounds to me like he gave her a piece of his mind and he was over it...
EGADS! she even said she never got his emails! (what a liar she is!!)

"I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow." - William Blake

:seeya: all JMO!!!

I don't really emote in front of people so I probably would show even less emotion than Sandy did.

She seemed genuinely upset to me.:twocents:

Yes, She did to me too.

But even if she hadn't....I refuse to waste one drop of anger or blame on her parents.

Jodi, and Jodi alone, gets every last drop of my blame and rage for what she did to Travis.

I have to think that she must be at least questioning her assessment. Who knows.

Making the case that Jodi was a abused woman isn't the same as actually believing she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, She did to me too.

But even if she hadn't....I refuse to waste one drop of anger or blame on her parents.

Jodi, and Jodi alone, gets every last drop of my blame and rage for what she did to Travis.

yeah - save it for the murderer.

I am in total agreement with the previous poster who said this is all going to come down to science.
Testimony from RS, ALV is a huge foggy waste of time ......
From rewatching Dr. Horn I can say with NO hesitation, Jodi Arias has no right to breathe.
None. I have never been so much for a verdict of death before in my life. I could easily load the syringes without missing a minute of sleep.

Or quit inhaling that helium :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member