weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her website mentions her children & divorce & the fact she now lives with her partner Gail (not 100% on the divorce being mentioned, but I'm assuming she was married and had children before)

Wanna bet she got divorced because she felt abused by her husband and finally aligned herself with the non-abusive, kinder gender?

I thought I read that her son is an attorney in New York. Gotta wonder what he makes of her testimony and JM's cross?

Simple solution if anything like that ever happens again.

Just ask one of them to get you duct tape.

Most guys are anxious to use it to fix broken things. While their mind is on duct tape, you pretty much could have them use it to tape up the tail to stop the bleeding. Make it a duct tape game and you'll have more help than you could imagine.

Roflmao! I am the queen of duct tape! I've even hemmed jeans with it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that the first business of the day ought to be ALV getting spanked by the judge for her comment to Samantha. But, then I remember that this judge does next to nothing in this case. ALV will probably get away with it and continue to think that she's a big shot.

I hope that she gets to be on the stand with Juan TWICE as long as Samuels did...just for payback! Despise that woman!!!

ALV will just get a finger wag and a "don't do that again".

Sickens me.

BBM. That was my first reaction. Those poor guards!

I went to high schools in both Pennsylvania and Virginia that had no air conditioning. I can remember dripping sweat all over my final exams and making the ink run. The knocked down my high school in Virginia and built a new one with AC the year after I graduated. I was really, uh, annoyed.

I remember the no AC Pennsylvania schools I went to! And my poor DH's high school had no AC in the early 80's in SAN ANTONIO. Now THAT's uncomfortable!!

32 minutes WOOHOOOOO!!

Anybody know if ALV is currently or has ever been married? I was just trying to imagine her with a husband. :rolleyes::eek:

She has a biological kid, lives with her partner (a woman) and her partners kids. Read in a news article, don't have link....sorry :/

In the SA tape with Det. Flores, she says something about a step-daughter. Who is that? And, is Jodi the oldest?

Also, one of my favorite questions to ALV from Mr. Juan was where he asked about any young kids to play with Snow White around the "shack"? LOL

Watch Donovan. The <unusual person> had a white grocery sack in court. Kept reaching in and getting something to chew on.

The defendant has an older half sister (dad's daughter)
defendant
brother Carl
sister Angela
brother Joseph

Uh...takin' it off could be a little unpleasant... just sayin'.

I did forget the part about healthy amounts of gauze under the duct tape. That would have to be something you slipped in at the last minute while they were focusing just on duct taping the fur.

In the SA tape with Det. Flores, she says something about a step-daughter. Who is that? And, is Jodi the oldest?

Also, one of my favorite questions to ALV from Mr. Juan was where he asked about any young kids to play with Snow White around the "shack"? LOL

Watch Donovan. The <unusual person> had a white grocery sack in court. Kept reaching in and getting something to chew on.

i think julie is a step daughter,,

It's the pain... I'm kinda a regular at the ER vet. Never spent thousands. Most I think was for my cat i found as a stray that loved horses. a horse stepped on and broke her leg... Twice! Her tail was also stepped on, she didn't lose it, just lost all feeling in it. That cat still rubbed all over horse ankles...couldn't keep her in as she would tear open the window screens and escape. Had to have the cast replaced ... Because she escaped... Out in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave the cat some Benadryl so he would sleep. He did.

No!!! Don't leave us!!!

Just think, the trial should be over in time for us to get out and enjoy most of the spring weather. :)

popsicle said yesterday that family said what are you going to do when the trial is over and popsicle said there are two more coming up. popsicle, will you be following Andrea Sneiderman?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Since she probably got spanked out in the hallway after court last week, we probably won't get any satisfaction in a public manner. Drats.

Oh, I don't care about anything that happened in the hallway because she had her militia around her, protecting her. She probably laughed all the way outside about it. I want to see her get some judicial punishment...although I know it probably won't happen. :(

I did forget the part about healthy amounts of gauze under the duct tape. That would have to be something you slipped in at the last minute while they were focusing just on duct taping the fur.

Whew!

I can't help thinking that the DT will ask the Judge to preclude Juror #5 from attending court. Jodi was not happy to see the dismissed juror there. :moo:

I saw Juror #5 interviewed what looked like outside of her home on the doorstep .. or someone's home. She said that has decided not to return the courtroom because she felt her presence was too distracting and she wanted the focus to remain on this trial and getting justice. She was asked if she felt JA was guilty or innocent. She said "I'm not ready to give my opinion until after the trial. She said that she will give her interview then. I have alot of respect for her. Shows integrity and very strong character. :seeya:

BBM

What line of work are you in?

Hopefully not a draftsperson, newspaper editor or any other profession which I envision as having alot of papers strewn about your desk.

Yes there was. Key word was lol It was all on my computer (data) so no probs. I think i have cracker stuck under my apostrophe buttons here at home. Not working. Oh well. My Clients are Dual Diagnosis. Good times.Good times lol. No disrespect intended.

Simple solution if anything like that ever happens again.

Just ask one of them to get you duct tape.

Most guys are anxious to use it to fix broken things. While their mind is on duct tape, you pretty much could have them use it to tape up the tail to stop the bleeding. Make it a duct tape game and you'll have more help than you could imagine.

My guys are also disorganized hoarders. We have an AC company and have zillions of tools and stuff but.....can't ever find anything I'm looking for. Nice idea about duct tape but I would think that would be a nightmare to get back off the tail/hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus