weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it said that recently ja had journals removed from her jail cell? I know I'm tired and its been a long day but I swear I ain't joshing.

It was said on this website that JA's journals were removed from her cell on April 1st.

<modsnip>

As much as I dislike AVL's testimony, she and her personal life are not on trial. We all need to be responsible and only talk about her testimony in this case. JMO

Wow, that really is strange. What was in that carafe she was shaking out of it? The whole thing is super sneaky.

Geez! Could she have been shaking out a stashed pencil or eraser from the carafe? Here's why I'm wondering. I didn't see the shaking biz until now; however, I caught an earlier wtf Jodi episode with her being all weird beneath the table. (Was stuck in a packed waiting room watched her on a huge muted TV)

She was making tiny little back & forth & other verry subtle movements as if scribbling/writing on the underside of the table...expressing ocd hypergraphia? Sharpening her pencil? Stashing it for later?

I'll hunt & post it as it may correlate to her carafe shaking. That girl's got some 'splaing to do....Reposting link (@ 30:00)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SZBMGUvyEIQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=SZBMGUvyEIQ

Yes I believe it was April 1? Recently.

Right that is what I thought. So why was she allowed to have journals. Remember she had pens found,in her shampoo? So alot of that info could have been added after the fact? You know she made alot of stuff up its just not believable.

Right that is what I thought. So why was she allowed to have journals. Remember she had pens found,in her shampoo? So alot of that info could have been added after the fact? You know she made alot of stuff up its just not believable.

She had multiple episodes having pens seized in pairs of two! I figured she could keep a journal, but really have no idea. Maybe they seized some of her precious art? One can hope. :jail:

Why would JA lie about what happened to the phone? Stolen or dropped/water damage? IMO, maybe she had the phone in her possession somewhere, and had to change her story after the entries were written.

That journal is fake. She never lost that phone. All her answers about what went on with the Helios are so contrived. She hid it. It was way too coincidental to lose right then, within a week after she recorded the phone sex. I think she pretended to lose it to keep the audio safe somewhere. She was going to use the recording against him somehow, like sending it to Marie. Till she went with a different plan.

Oh, that continuum! It's a real thing, it's not a real thing, I use it, I don't use it, I use it only for training, I used it in this case, I didn't use it in this case, it's incomplete, it's always evolving, only I know how to use it because it's basically good for nothing . . . .AAARRGGHH!

That thing was definitely one of the more embarrassing things she did, and she did a whole lot of embarrassing things.

You mean this?

Attachments

• Continuum.jpg
    Continuum.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 32
We don't know. We've speculated that she might have threatened to expose him via the "sex tape". Whatever it was it really must have been a heinous affront to TA for him to react so harshly. LAV seems to have completely ignored the fact that she completely demo'd his BMW and he didn't get angry...

I think she blackmailed him.

Unlike LAV, I will admit that I do not have certainty of such a possibility but I will say, that having reviewed the CONTEXT and PATTERNS in evidence, that she threatened to do something so vile that he gave up, and was willing to affront her threat to the point of "calling" her out!

moo

But just because you blackmail someone, that does not make you a blackmailer.

As JW said, it was only once, and on the phone, so it needn't define her.

That's simply not true. In fact, Jodi's journal was not much help to her.

The majority of the evidence is Jodi and Travis talking back and forth, all day, every day, for months.

Plus interviews with friends, family, former boyfriends, former girlfriends, Travis journals, Travis blogs.

Like she kept saying, she did not need one word from Jodi Arias herself to arrive at her conclusions.

I think because you have never seen what she has seen you might think it doesn't exist. For some reason, the court is not allowing us to see it. But, it exists. That was made clear.

IMO

What are you talking about? I mean, what is it that exists that Alyce has seen that we have not and the court isn't letting us see?

What? For realz?

That must be one strange class... actually I wouldn't mind attending it so long as it's free.

I simply cannot imagine that class will be in demand ever again. I cannot imagine there would be anyone stupid enough to spend real money to get advice from this woman on how to testify. Nope.

That journal is fake. She never lost that phone. All her answers about what went on with the Helios are so contrived. She hid it. It was way too coincidental to lose right then, within a week after she recorded the phone sex. I think she pretended to lose it to keep the audio safe somewhere. She was going to use the recording against him somehow, like sending it to Marie. Till she went with a different plan.

Rereading that is pathetic. It is so patently CONTRIVED. Does the jury get to read that excerpt?

Please elaborate?! I wonder if that could be why this steamy text wasn't admitted into evidence, similar to what happened with the forged letters. If the sext tape came from this phone, they would've recovered the 10 pg text. You'd think the "steamy" text would come in as well, but nope!

I believe the steamy text was admitted -- it's Travis talking about a fantasy and all that. It's fairly graphic.

:floorlaugh:
It was said on this website that JA's journals were removed from her cell on April 1st.

HILARIOUS AND INSIGHTFUL!!! Thanks for the laugh!:skip:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::twocents:
Lol she can apply the law of attraction when she gets to sing sing! And no I don't mean silent night. I'm taking sing sing pennetentiary.

Thank YOU. You're right, that's verrrry interesting. Because here's another pice of the same journal entry, dated May 22, 2008:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Why would JA lie about what happened to the phone? Stolen or dropped/water damage? IMO, maybe she had the phone in her possession somewhere, and had to change her story after the entries were written.

I think this journal entry was written after she killed Travis or after she had decided to kill him.

Geez! Could she have been shaking out a stashed pencil or eraser from the carafe? Here's why I'm wondering. I didn't see the shaking biz until now; however, I caught an earlier wtf Jodi episode with her being all weird beneath the table. (Was stuck in a packed waiting room watched her on a huge muted TV)

She was making tiny little back & forth & other verry subtle movements as if scribbling/writing on the underside of the table...expressing ocd hypergraphia? Sharpening her pencil? Stashing it for later?

I'll hunt & post it as it may correlate to her carafe shaking. That girl's got some 'splaing to do....Reposting link (@ 30:00)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SZBMGUvyEIQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=SZBMGUvyEIQ

Very Stealth of You - And Greatly Appreciated

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads