weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nude photos from June 4 have bothered a lot of Sleuths, and not because they are nude. The low res dark quality is eerie but explained by the damage suffered in recovering them from the washer. Beyond the doomsday look though, Travis appears bored and indifferent, even lazily reluctant. Arias is sullen, set on something imminent, resolved, determined and menacing. Her face is not relaxed but her confrontational eyes speak volumes. Post coital bliss? More like "forced to appear" by some unseen *advertiser censored* director.

Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks! :rocker:

I thought Travis texted her some photos? I wonder where those are?

iirc the photo came from her computer...

she testified :liar: that it came to her phone but conveniently the pictures were on her computer. :wink:

Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks! :rocker:

I thought Travis texted her some photos? I wonder where those are?

she "said" he did. I don't know, but the pictures off that computer are DB's and I hope that comes out in court.

Oh yes! I think both men and women can be evil & violent. I'm just saying in her evil mind, the throat slit may have been made in conjunction with blood atonement ritual from hundreds of years ago.

That's why I find it bizarre that there was so much rage. The gunshot and stabbings were not enough?

You have to be mighty strong to nearly decapitate someone.

And, yes she as mentioned before, she probably had music on while doing all of this.

ElleElle, are you saying that women will do something as violent only as a last resort? I think evil women are perfectly capable of slitting throats to torture victims and enjoying every moment.

A juror asked ALV whether she honestly believes that kicking and hitting parents at any age is normal behaviour. ALV says she never said it was normal but it's something that teenagers do. The previous day I think she said it was typical.

What are some synonyms for typical? average, commonplace, customary, habitual, natural, popular, prevalent, normal.

Antonyms? abnormal, unusual, odd....

More on the never ending road trip time line.

jodi_4.jpg

jodi_5.jpg

I remember her saying she had a case or two or Costco water in the trunk of the rental car. Which she used to wash herself with after she "woke up" in the desert having suffered hours of fognesia.

Yup, she had a rental car.

I remember her mentioning she got the case of water at Costco too. I just wonder if that was purchased with her brother and/or sister in law (the ones who took her to car rental place in Redding. Maybe they had an extra case or something. I remember she went back to their house for a little while after she rented the car. I have thought maybe she had that case of water to use for a "water bottle shower" after the crime. She had to "freshen up" somehow before she met up with Ryan Burns.
Good afternoon!

Despite security surveillance cameras at most places, I am still of the belief that she stole cash from Travis, and stopped somewhere along the route to SLC to freshen up before arriving at RB's house. That is in addition to cleaning up at Travis' house after the murder.

MOO

If the defendant's license plate was upside down since she was in CA, how did the checkpoint folks miss that?

She was stopped in South Jordan by LE, and fixed it there.

I thought about this today too! And now I am wondering if maybe she did the switching after the crime, maybe somewhere sort of near Ryan Burns' home, before she got there. I say this because maybe she was thinking that would guarantee a pull over and give her more evidence to say- look I was in Utah. idk? lots of questions about the license plate issue no doubt because I agree that it would have been noticed at check point, and possibly other places too.

I'm sorry. I don't recall discussing the check. Maybe you were discussing that with someone else.

You are right. I added that to show the only thing she left in AZ. CA,NV,UT good - AZ bad for her alibi trip.

Here's the killers June 11th journal entry:

"Travis is dead. What happened?!? Travis, what is this?"....

What a crock. I hope we all remember ALV and her apology to Jodi. ALV told JUan she apologized ' because the journals were not meant to be seen by others.'

Clearly, that is incorrect. These journals were FABRICATED for LE consumption.

Ya know, even if I hadn't been following this trial, the thought of Miss Shooter Stabbypants would scare the beejeebers out of me knowing that right after murdering someone she's bought a 9mm, and had knives packed in yet another rental car. :what:
WOW!

Remember that the car agency guy said the mats werent returned and there was blood in the back seat. Probably where she threw her wet and bloody clothes

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

BBM

I believe he testified to stains that looked like 'Kool-aid' on the passenger and back seats.

Hopefully if Flores was correct and all new model rental cars have internal gps on them, we'll get some rebuttal testimony on that. :)

The nude photos from June 4 have bothered a lot of Sleuths, and not because they are nude. The low res dark quality is eerie but explained by the damage suffered in recovering them from the washer. Beyond the doomsday look though, Travis appears bored and indifferent, even lazily reluctant. Arias is sullen, set on something imminent, resolved, determined and menacing. Her face is not relaxed but her confrontational eyes speak volumes. Post coital bliss? More like "forced to appear" by some unseen *advertiser censored* director.

Were those pictures date stamped? The nudes of JA and TA? ty

Here's the killers June 11th journal entry:

"Travis is dead. What happened?!? Travis, what is this?"....

What a crock. I hope we all remember ALV and her apology to Jodi. ALV told JUan she apologized ' because the journals were not meant to be seen by others.'

Clearly, that is incorrect. These journals were FABRICATED for LE consumption.

YEPYEPYEPYEP......I wondered too if JA hadn't tampered with JA's journals as well. As far as ALV's "apology" to poor little miss murderer....that alone probably was just part of the way she managed to hang herself. She and Dr. Dick (as NG would say) sure have a lot in common as far as being expert witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member