Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~IMO

What Jodi did to Travis was not an anomaly. It may have been a culmination of her behavior over many years, but if we could see the replay of her actions especially over the past few years, there'd be MANY unconscionable acts she never got caught doing.

Petty mischief doesn't suddenly escalate to gruesome, planned murder. It just doesn't.

Jodi is dangerous.

How did ALV conveniently forget JA's text message to Travis?

"Oh yes. I want to f$$k you like a dirty, horn$ little school girl."

And this was after the alleged little boys photo thing!

BBM~ Agreed. Then she still took it upon herself to go to Mesa and prepared herself for it in SoCal.

Travis did not want any further conversations with her when she was leaving the voicemails during the day of Jun3.

The she shows up with a story of: "I'm tired, I need to sleep"... and he bought it and let her stay to get some rest. Then they had sex, he kicked her out.

Plan A begins....

Just think of all the stuff that wasn't allowed into evidence, that the jury will never hear.

Ok guys. Here's a list that I have dug up for Rebuttal (in no particular order)

1. Cancun PPL

2. Tesorso Gas SLC

3. Walmart

4. Det. Mike Brown (computer guru)

5. Dr. DeMarte

Does anyone know what's on tap for tomorrow? Will the defense be calling anyone else?

I don't think anyone is being paranoid about theorizing what JA could or could not do. She's showed me quite enough to prove she would do anything she felt like doing for whatever reason.

Does anyone remember if TA had a land-line in his home? I was sure of it because JA mentioned it when talking about the "barrage" of phone calls. How silly is that? I looked all over and can't find it anywhere else. WAAAAIIIITTTT a minute!! Did I just confirm he had NO land-line?

"Nevermind"
"Carry On"

That is all

Hey, sorry if this has already been posted...

Katiecoolady has posted over on the observers' thread that she's hoping to raise $5000 today via PayPal for the Alexander family. This idea is that 500 people give 10 bucks each. Easy peasy. If you PM her after your donation she'll put you in a drawing for a swell, one-of-a-kind prize.

Go to the PayPal website, log in (or create a login) and use the email address justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

I see 214 people on here as I type this!

Glad you brought that up, that's something that's been bothering me that I haven't seen addressed in this trial. Didn't anyone think it was odd that Travis wasn't in on that 7PM conference call that he was scheduled for??? He was a very prompt and good worker. Maybe if they had, he would have been discovered sooner. He was already dead by then.
And Gus and the rest of them still went to Cancun, knowing Travis had been found dead. I guess the memorials/funeral happened after the trip. (I know I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself).

DIDNT I hear that travis had a conference call with gus on June 4th evening

That sounds awfully low. Ten people in the US and Canada? I'll bet there are hundred Bobby Juarez'z in California alone, maybe in just Los Angeles. I think the white pages must just use land lines, which most Bobby Juarez'z would not have.

I thought it was low, too. That's why I tried Robert Juarez next and got a much higher number. But I thought even that was low. The only thing I can think of is that this is people who have phones where they list their number? I don't know where those sites get their info from. Maybe like you say, it's land lines only.

PS About Darryl.

IMO, he is hiding something. When Juan finally got him to admit she said she was going to Mesa, he practically whispered 'yes'.

I think Darryl has withheld and lied about a lot. Clearly he was not answering on the stand the way he did in his interview. I don't know if it is fear, or residual love, or what.

I don't know why Juan did not press him more, maybe he will in the rebuttal. Because if Juan could elicit testimony that Jodi brought a DVD player and remote to him, that would be strong evidence of premeditation.

Oh yes. He was VERY reluctant on cross. I wanted to slap him,lol. Why would anyone not want the guilty party to pay. She needs to be locked up. She rolled the dice. Time to ay up.

HAHA....I live in the land of Hispanic last names. I'll bet there are thousands of guys with that name. 233 might be the only ones with a phone or land line.

I agree. I used to work in high school on South Central Los Angeles. We had 20
or more Juarez'z just in that one school.

ETA: I know that because I worked in the office and dealt with name mix ups and lost items all of the time.

It's killing me not knowing what the "issue" is with ALV....sounded like she could be in big trouble.

I think the 'issue' is medical, sounded to me like she was doing some follow up to the panic attack last weekend, and didn't know if the tests would extend until Tuesday ~ which she was slapped down for suggesting.

I think hearings on Monday have nothing to do with ALV and everything to do with the media and televised hearing, and its repercussions.

Something about a still camera yes? Go here: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/MediaRelationsDepartment/HighProfileList/index.asp type Arias in the search window and select 1 week from the options below and you'll see the court docket for Monday.

Big O/T

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best sites I've ever joined. I've practically abandoned the others because the conversation is so much more stimulating here.

AND all of you are so receptive and friendly. Forums can be clique-y and newbies often feel left out and ignored.

All the newbies (including myself) are acknowledged and immediately included in discussions.

It's awesome, that's all.

Mods please remove this to another forum if this isn't appropriate.

No need to respond. Just wanted to say that. :heartluv:

Back to business.

I thought it was low, too. That's why I tried Robert Juarez next and got a much higher number. But I thought even that was low. The only thing I can think of is that this is people who have phones where they list their number? I don't know where those sites get their info from. Maybe like you say, it's land lines only.

I just tried Roberto Juarez and got 233 in US and Canada.

But I think it is just landlines that they gather info from. Who uses them anymore? lol

I'm hoping we don't have to hear another day of it. I'm hoping ALL her testimony is stricken.

I seriously doubt that will happen as it could give the defense an advantage on appeal, that is if not to have a mistrial motion granted. I trust the Jury to take her testimony for what it is.

:)

MOO

One of her comments to Flores got me. She wanted to take a lie detector test and wanted to know if it would help her.

One of the strangest things she has said throughout was when he answered "It might help you," and she shrugged him off with "You are so weird anyway!"

WTF was that supposed to mean??

ETA: she wanted to know if taking a lie detector test would help him, by the way

I have to say...KUDOS again to the techies on Friday who learned me into knowing what to do with the F5 control to be able to reload pages faster. That has to be the most useful function I've learned in a long time. I never had learned keyboard commands.

Does anyone remember if TA had a land-line in his home? I was sure of it because JA mentioned it when talking about the "barrage" of phone calls. How silly is that? I looked all over and can't find it anywhere else. WAAAAIIIITTTT a minute!! Did I just confirm he had NO land-line?

"Nevermind"
"Carry On"

That is all

:lol: :lol: Hey where did bobby is alive...he is a she go????

It's killing me not knowing what the "issue" is with ALV....sounded like she could be in big trouble.

It may, IMO, have to do with upon leaving the stand at the end of a < testishittoney > she made a beeline for Travis's sisters. Arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy