Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big O/T

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best sites I've ever joined. I've practically abandoned the others because the conversation is so much more stimulating here.

AND all of you are so receptive and friendly. Forums can be clique-y and newbies often feel left out and ignored.

All the newbies (including myself) are acknowledged and immediately included in discussions.

It's awesome, that's all.

Mods please remove this to another forum if this isn't appropriate.

No need to respond. Just wanted to say that. :heartluv:

Back to business.

I agree, InALand! And I think the owners and mods make so much difference! I'm new too and I already feel at home here.

No problem- Relax - Take a deep breath and try not to believe everything JA says.

No fog
No Costco water
No bloody anything - clean up at house
No suitcases

All she needed was a backpack with some clothes, maybe a hefty bag, and whatever she really needed.

And Jodi said she had her backpack/purse with her in the bedroom during the ninja attack. She said she grabbed it and ran out of the house.

Sadly, once she had slaughter-butchered Travis, he was silent.

As we've seen, that took her less than 70 seconds. :(

She was up there with that room locked, as she had been dozens of times with Travis before, seldom with interruption.

As long as she was stealthy when leaving, she could have remained indefinitely.

And as long as it took for that first cell tower ping, she could have been there quite awhile, deleting pictures, trying in vain to clean up, suggestively posing Travis's mutilated, nude body, etc. :tears:

I agree there may be some merit in what you have suggested. She could have remained after killing Travis. There is no evidence that she did or not leave immediately afterwards. It makes sense to think that she stayed as she knew the routine of the roommates and certainly knew that they wouldn't come snooping around looking for him. They both were reported to stay with their girlfriends of elsewhere away from home very frequently.

Yes. I am unaware of any actual text such as ALV referred to. Even if it does exist, that does not mean the spidey underwear actually exist. It could have been an inside joke to them, referencing the scene in Charley's Angels when Carmen Diaz dances around in them. They referred to Jodi working in a French maid's costume as well, but that didn't really exist, either. I think the spidey underwear was an inside joke 100%, and ALV is so "old-fashioned" and out of touch that she couldn't see it.

This is what I think as well... I even kinda rolled my eyes when it was discussed as it just seems like something that would have just been an inside joke between the two of them that they have totally blown out of proportion.
jmo

I don't know if Travis' UFC nights were boys-only. If not, Travis excluding Jodi from those events would have enraged her, especially since she testified to helping him clean up the house for at least one of those parties.
She would show up anyway IMO
Could you do this in 2008?
I (think) I did there were only a few sites that were free online... it could have been later 2010 perhaps...
Would they/could they bring this pic in yet?

Strange that this is BEFORE she knew TA -- and is wearing a Superman t-shirt here. Maybe like Superman, Spiderman ??? PLUS she has braid there too. That is a bit of a pattern ( Yes/No ) LOL.

Just throwing it out there...see if anything sticks

580327_367837786668958_809715155_n.jpg

Funny BJ is wearing a "Kenny" shirt from SouthPARK... KENNY DIES...
over and over and over!!!!!

In fairness, he did say on the sex tape that he loved the pigtails.

Not that that is perverse in any way, just pointing it out.

Yeah, I know that he did and there's nothing perverse in that. What I'm alluding to is that I think JA introduced this look into the relationship along with other things like KY jelly. Thereafter, she took bits and pieces from her past history with men / clothing and twisted it together to make TA look like a sexual deviant who was forcing her into these bizarre sexual acts that she just went along with in order to make him happy. Does that make better sense?

I've never really known anyone who "collected" men the way Jodi did, and she held on to them like token possessions to be called upon whenever services were required. Aside from the obvious, what did they see in her? She cultivated this entire stable of men who were willing to rescue her at a moment's notice (usually after a phone call in the middle of the night). I just don't get it.

I agree there may be some merit in what you have suggested. She could have remained after killing Travis. There is no evidence that she did or not leave immediately afterwards. It makes sense to think that she stayed as she knew the routine of the roommates and certainly knew that they wouldn't come snooping around looking for him. They both were reported to stay with their girlfriends of elsewhere away from home very frequently.

I got the distinct impression that to the roommates the place was little more than an upscale flop-house.

It was somewhere to keep their stuff, may have slept there on occasion, eaten or showered, etc.

But, for example, we know that it was not unusual for them to eschew the washing machine and dryer for several days on end.

TigerBalm said:
Raphael Colombo testified there were two stains in the car, one in the front passenger seat, one in the back seat in the middle.

When asked about the stains he said he thought it was kool-aid and that the defendant had had children in the car.

His testimony starts within the first few mins.
Jodi Arias Trial Day 8 (Full)

And look...this nice gentleman remembers to bring his glasses!!

What is the name of the song? It is soooooo beautiful?

Sorry, I don't know. :blushing: Couldn't see for awhile. It got dusty in here.

I'll go look, though someone will find it or know it before i post. love you all.

Interesting. That is the INSESSION POOL CAMERA that is used to film the trial. They distribute it to the other livestream sites.

A few possiblilities spring to mind:

Nurmi did ask previously, for the END to live broadcasting of the trial. So maybe they are going to have a hearing on that request?

Maybe there is something that was filmed on one of the pool cameras that is now being investigated. Maybe, for example, ALV denied approaching Samantha?

Or perhaps Nurmi believes that there is something from those cameras that will bolster his Motion For Mistrial?
I think you are misinterpreting this. The event Is "trial continues" .... And the camera ruling section is just indicating that cameras are allowed.

Depending upon the day, the balance in her bank account would have barely covered that check, and there doesn't seem to be any indication she intended to have it cashed. One of her concerns while being interviewed by LE after Travis' murder was that check.

Therefore it is my belief she brought it with her on June 4, knowing Travis would not be cashing it, perhaps as an excuse for being there.

:what:

MOO

Thanks. I don't see how her balance being low would have anything to do with whether she expected it to be cashed, if she'd mailed it. I thought there was another time when she'd given Travis a check that bounced? Or she asked him to cover overdraft fees with money she was borrowing from him? If so, then I really don't think she had the financial wherewithal to care if it bounced.

It is strange that she'd ask about the check to the police. But she also asked about clothes that she claimed to have left at Travis', which were not there. She could have taken this check to Travis and backdated it. She could have told him she'd actually written it on the backdated date.

That just seems like such a flimsy reason to actually get herself into the house and into his bed.

Thanks. I'd be very suspicious of someone driving that far out of their way to bring me a check. I, personally, would take the check and slam the door or not even open the door. But I'm different. I don't like unexpected guests. I might yell through the window, "Put it in the door crack," and expect them to keep on moving.

Yea, but he's been through this before. She did this when she lived in Palm Desert, CA. The check was lame but JA will go with anything - no matter how illogical or dumb. Most certainly he was annoyed with her. The tragedy is he was almost there - he got her out of town, ended traveling together, and started to ignore her phone calls. He never expected what happened and he was just a nice guy.

Brought over from closed thread:

Do we know anything about the validity of this? Could this be the Tuesday issue?

Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/br6bpla

IIRC...that's just the expiration/cancellation of her Psychological Assistant license, which was replaced by her Psychologist license (which is valid). I recall someone sorting this out here a while back. :twocents:

Ok, I will search her name on the California Department of Consumer Affairs Website where it lists all the licensed psychologists on the license lookup webpage under "Psychologists".

Just a little sumpin sumpin in my "crawl" on the day of the murder. IIRC
didn't TA and friends watch a show WED night called UF or The UF. You would
think after watching this type of show he would know some defense moves beyond just putting your hands up. So "something" stopped him dead in his tracks. Even my grandsons practice wrestling moves. It was something major for JA not to be able to do so. Thanks for letting me expound on this little
jiggle in my "crawl".
I think what stopped him, Nube, was his ingrained training not to hit a woman. Seeing all the stab wounds to the back is very reminiscent of something he wrote in his Being Better blog (he's talking about being beat for waking his mom):
" It hurt but we got used to it. I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there."

Thanks. I'd be very suspicious of someone driving that far out of their way to bring me a check. I, personally, would take the check and slam the door or not even open the door. But I'm different. I don't like unexpected guests. I might yell through the window, "Put it in the door crack," and expect them to keep on moving.

Jodi said she brought a cd of photos to show Travis. Jodi always had some thing to bring back or retrieve. One of the checks looks like it's still half way attached to a book of checks. I think Travis kept telling her no and she showed up anyways. She'd bought two two packs of facial cleansers and two two packs of sunscreen. I think Jodi was planning on going to Cancun with Travis and thought she'd be able to persuade him with more sex or blackmail.

Would they/could they bring this pic in yet?

Strange that this is BEFORE she knew TA -- and is wearing a Superman t-shirt here. Maybe like Superman, Spiderman ??? PLUS she has braid there too. That is a bit of a pattern ( Yes/No ) LOL.

Just throwing it out there...see if anything sticks

580327_367837786668958_809715155_n.jpg

Yes, a pattern is precisely what I think and she introduced it into her relationship with TA. There's no doubt in my mind that she was a sexual deviant long before she met TA.

Shockingly, she was the kind to celebrate her 'job well done' by basking and reveling in it. :shocked2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova