weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, which could be another reason she spent so much time in his voicemail after the killing. She was erasing all her messages from the previous day. But in the 18 min and 40 min conversations the morning of June 2. What were they talking about. I think she was calling him and he wasn't answering. He finally called her back and they talked. Then he called her again and they talked. Then she called and it was another 2 min. deal. I can't imagine what that was about.

I think she was working her Black Widow magic. I think she was pretending to grovel and to apologize and she had to convince him that she was no longer a threat to him. She had to make him believe that she had a new relationship blossoming in Utah, and she would not be bothering him anymore, so they should be friends and let go of all the drama.

She probably said " I was never really going to play that stupid tape for anyone, honest. I was just messing with you because I loved you so much. I am so sorry and I have learned my lesson. :devil:

I might be confused. :floorlaugh:

Were you questioning why she purchased water instead of getting a bottle from the case?

I was just saying the case of water in the car may not have been cold.

And, it's not clear when/where/who she got that case of water.

I was responding to someone else asking why she'd buy the water when she had it in the trunk. For me, the question wasn't whether she'd buy McD's water. The question for me was why would her costco water be in the trunk and not beside her to drink right away.

I agree that if the case were in the trunk, she'd opt for cold water at McD's. But the real question is if she bought the Costco water to drink on the trip, then why isn't it accessible along the trip? The answer lies in what others have said. Maybe she picked the case up at Travis'. Maybe she got it after McD's from DB or MM. We don't even know that she had the Costco water for the whole trip.

Questions: What time did she leave Travis the voice mail when she was close to Hoover Dam? How long does it take to drive from Mesa to Hoover Dam?

The reason I ask is we know the room mate returned home between 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM. The attack on Travis occured around 5:30PM. That would not provide much time to do very much clean up or run a cycle of laundry.

Do you think it is possible that she was still there when the roommate came home and she waited in the master suite until he left before she cleaned up and ran a load of laundry? She did not leave any blood trail downstairs. After the brutal bloody attack I would think she would be covered in blood.

If true, then there goes this whole "fog" excuse of not remembering the stabbing.

Nurse

Is it worth pasting the docket in the beginning of the thread? Here are the details for the next two weeks... There's supposed to be trial on the 26th too...

4/15/2013 11:00 Trial
4/16/2013 9:30 Trial
4/17/2013 9:30 Trial
4/18/2013 9:30 Trial
4/23/2013 9:30 Trial
4/24/2013 9:30 Trial
4/25/2013 9:30 Trial

I put it in the the OP.. thank you gauntlet :rocker:

Just got back from the grocery store and hearing that Dido stalker song with the lyrics "It might change my memory" which JA sang while being interrogated. :eek:

Creepy. I'd never heard that song outside of this trial and did not expect to hear it in the grocery store of all places.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm on FF and when I click that link I get this warning from my WOT (web of trust) add on
6on9lf.png

WOT warning:
WOT Reputation Scorecard
whotalking.com
Warning! This site has a poor reputation.

I clicked it using my iPhone. It's pretty cool. You type in any subject you want. For example ALV or Jodi arias and it pulls up what people are saying on social media in real time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from the grocery store and hearing that Dido stalker song with the lyrics "It might change my memory" which JA sang while being interrogated. :eek:

Creepy. I'd never heard that song outside of this trial and did not expect to hear it in the grocery store of all places.

When I first read this post.,, I read it "dildo" stalker... Lol

BBM~ Also Gus testified Jodi called him (Jun4/Jun5-early hours) and told him she killed Travis. There was someone else in the car with him when Jodi called, that is still a mystery.

Glad you brought that up, that's something that's been bothering me that I haven't seen addressed in this trial. Didn't anyone think it was odd that Travis wasn't in on that 7PM conference call that he was scheduled for??? He was a very prompt and good worker. Maybe if they had, he would have been discovered sooner. He was already dead by then.
And Gus and the rest of them still went to Cancun, knowing Travis had been found dead. I guess the memorials/funeral happened after the trip. (I know I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself).

I brought this post over from the last thread and it is hilarious to read.
Read all the blogs they are fun to read and true to trial aspects.
Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
Guys....I hope this link is ok to post. Some news...

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=ts

Thanks for posting this link Rose 222-it was my laugh for the day for sure.

For me, it's possible that she put on Travis' clothes. A tee shirt and maybe some gym shorts, and she wore those until she could change somewhere else.

At the time of testimony on the clothing in the washer and dryer, I remember Juan asking the size of the T shirts. I wondered at the time if that would become relevant in the future. One was Med and one was Lg.

At the time I was thinking more of the Travis Alexander's T shirt.

She testified that she changed her clothes but doesn't remember where. JM suggested she changed her clothes when she pulled over in the desert but she said she doesn't remember disposing of her clothes in the desert. I don't remember any testimony that she showered after killing Travis.

And you probably won't hear it just like you won't hear her testify to stabbing him, but she can't get downstairs, turning on washers and driers and going into the downstairs bathroom without washing something off at least her hands and feet. I'd imagine blood on her clothes would brush against the washer, but maybe not.

We can't even say she washed herself in the shower fully clothed, because we don't have evidence of diluted blood dripping through the house.

Questions: What time did she leave Travis the voice mail when she was close to Hoover Dam? How long does it take to drive from Mesa to Hoover Dam?

The reason I ask is we know the room mate returned home between 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM. The attack on Travis occured around 5:30PM. That would not provide much time to do very much clean up or run a cycle of laundry.

Do you think it is possible that she was still there when the roommate came home and she waited in the master suite until he left before she cleaned up and ran a load of laundry? She did not leave any blood trail downstairs. After the brutal bloody attack I would think she would be covered in blood.

If true, then there goes this whole "fog" excuse of not remembering the stabbing.

I have trouble with the clean up also. I think she hurried to get out of the house before any of the roommates came home. I think she would have cleaned or removed more stuff from scene if she had more time. I also think she put the camera in the wash with bleach on purpose hoping the bleach would erase the pics. IMHO

Maybe that was where she was headed with the "retirement" comment.

But, she will write a book. Being controversial in this highly publicized case is what she expects to sell her book. Her new title should be "Domestic Violence for Dummies" (but you don't know who you are) :floorlaugh:

and.........can you imagine how many of those little bottles she had to open to get all the blood off of her.....I call bs on all of this....she showered before she left TA's house.....IMO

I agree. I think she left his house pristine. She planned this. Everything was in a garbage bag or the washer when she left. She cleaned up because there should have been way more blood on that bathroom floor.

verbonica said:
With all due respect, I think that some of you are getting a little catty about JA's hands. I know that you are just venting, but still...

I have larger than average hands -- I can't help it. I keep them as nice as I can, but what's a person to do? I'm just glad that they work.

(Casey A. has really tiny hands, IIRC)

Aww, I've commented on how I think her hands are creepy, not the size of them. I haven't seen any posts about how large her hands are but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a slam against normal people with large hands.

Her fingers are long and creepy. My fingers are long but I don't think they're creepy or weird. That's because I didn't use them to snuff out a life so I think even if Jodi was a professional hand model with flawless skin and perfectly proportioned hands, we'd be creeped out by them.

BUT your perception is your reality and my intent is not to offend anyone so I'll refrain from making any additional comments about her hands ...:toast:

Her grandparent's .25 gun, a couple knives, long sleeved shirts and yoga pants.

Basically, her ninja outfit. :rocker:

She just threw it together like her school girl outfit.

She testified that she changed her clothes but doesn't remember where. JM suggested she changed her clothes when she pulled over in the desert but she said she doesn't remember disposing of her clothes in the desert. I don't remember any testimony that she showered after killing Travis.

She didm't testify to it because she was 'in a fog.' :liar:

But IMO, after that frenzied stabbing, she would have been very bloody. I believe she turned on the shower and cleaned herself off, before leaving. She could have thrown on one of Travis's t-shirts until she had time to change later.

There is no way she would have left that house without cleaning herself up, imo.

Speculation from me but that water was to clean herself after the murder

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

She also had those two boxes of facial cleaning wipes. Her hands were probably bleeding from those cuts and nicks from her hands slipping on the knife. Ryan said she bandages on both hands, didn't he? Arias is a savage sociopath.
I think the two Ninjas story...two people=two weapons. It is how Jodi thinks she can outwit everyone. She even had Bryan Carr on TV saying the Mormons did it, think Ninja story again...saying blood atonement. Throat slitting for blood and water used like baptism. Jodi is one sick puppy, but she knows the difference between right and wrong. The gun was her 2nd choice, to make it like 2nd intruder. She prefers the knife. As seen with JW, Jodi is a 'up close and personal' kind of girl...invades personal space--another thing DV survivors do not do.

But, she will write a book. Being controversial in this highly publicized case is what she expects to sell her book. Her new title should be "Domestic Violence for Dummies" (but you don't know who you are) :floorlaugh:

OR

Social media: The New Domestic Violence

Well according to ALV, character assassination can only happen when the victim of it loves the abuser saying it. It doesn't matter what people you don't know are saying...

So what's there to whine about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members