weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot figure out why in Jodi's mind because despite her premeditation and desperate clean up afterward...even before LE found the camera in the washer...Jodi was the only suspect. Her name was given on the 911 call! How could she not think his friends would at least be suspicious of her?
Did she just think having no cell activity or gas receipts in Arizona would be a sufficient explanation if she were questioned?

It does make you wonder how she thinks..the way she thinks. She was too focused on TA and nothing else mattered.....didn't matter what his friends thought or anything. In her mind-she probably did think IF she was not detected in Arizona-that she wasn't there. I can't truly comprehend how she thinks. After all these days of court--I have not seen any remorse from her whatsoever. :banghead:

I'm trying to keep an open mind and think about the 2 person theory. If I were told there Was absolutely another person helping - it could only be MM. She's burned every other bridge, and I don't see DB risking it.

I so wish I could have seen DB's face - he had an excrutiating time admitting that JA told him she was going to MESA. There's much more to that story that we don't know. The remote control for the DVD player that was returned 3 hours later. Why would a remote for his DVD player be in her rental car (she had a hard time answering that one)?

THIS video was indicative that there is way more to come on this !!!

http://youtu.be/n9-qVSYgD68

I'd like to see DB show his hands and fingers, and drop his pants! I'd like to know if there is more to come from him, or about him. I have too many questions that haven't been answered, but nothing that makes me think anything other than Jodi killed Travis in cold blood. I do think Jodi gave DB the DVD player that belonged to her grandparents, but forgot to leave the remote. Maybe she swapped it for the gas cans. Or, maybe she needed some cash and DB bought it from her. Nurse said the penis picture was not a white man's penis, and she had seen thousands of them over her career. I'm guessing not erect, LOL.....sorry nurse! So, maybe when erect they appear darker. Does anybody know what DB's face, or skin tone looks like?

There is no way for me to catch up on this thread today. Moving too fast.

Two things I want to say:

JA's answer to the jury about why she bought the 9mm gun for the camping trip will definitely be in the top 10 stupidest things she ever said. (We should have a list of the 10 dumbest things she has said so far). She realized what men were capable of? Does she mean she realized men were capable of being slaughtered by women? If I were on the jury I would remember that very dangerous statement by JA into the closing and deliberations. Self-defense and PTSD makes someone buy a gun and prepare for another possible 'self-defense'? I'm sure the jurors will talk about this during deliberations.

I'm laughing so hard watching Mikee Daniel's latest video. I'm going to start saying roop (instead of loop) etc. very soon. He is so funny and so on-point!

Definitely all about her. I think when she finished telling Flores the Tale of Two Ninjas she was surprised Flores didn't give her a hug and say, "thank God you're ok!". Instead he says "I don't believe you".

the most exciting thing i learned from going back over flores's testimony was in one of their recorded phone conversations, just a couple of days after his body was discovered, it was JA who suggested it must have been 2 people because one person couldn't have overpowered him.

so for those who think flores was the source of that story, they're wrong. this was her plan all along and it's why she took and used 2 weapons.

except she won't suffer there....in gen pop she will have friends and all sorts of amenities. She will have people to manipulate and adapt all the while spinning her tales of woe, since she is the victim. What would make her actually suffer is the 23 hours in a teensy cell with no one to manipulate or listen to her. Thats on DR.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Our fellow WSer, Bernina, outlined in a post what life would be like for Jodi in Gen. Pop. in Arizona for Jodi. It sounded like she doubts Jodi would survive 6 months! :rocker:

I am not a photographer, but I have a very nice camera and like to take a lot of pics (I'd love to BE professional, but don't have the 'eye' for it). I did not know that pics could be retrieved either until I read it on another board where they were discussing cards that had error messages and could not be "read". I would never have dreamed that a card that went through a wash cycle could be retrieved!

When I received a laptop and phone at my first job out of college, the IT person told me that if I ever deleted anything and needed it back, he could do it even if I emptied the trash. Anything can be retrieved from voicemails, laptops, memory cards, whatever digital gadget you own, the data can always be retrieved. Some things are harder than others but if you leave a footprint anywhere, it can be found. He gave me a look and I got it.

Never forgot that so I've always believed nothing can ever be deleted forever. It would be harder for me to believe things couldn't be retrieved.

JA's answer to the jury about why she bought the 9mm gun for the camping trip will definitely be in the top 10 stupidest things she ever said. (We should have a list of the 10 dumbest things she's said so far). She realized what men were capable of? Does she mean she realized men were capable of being slaughtered by a woman? If I were on the jury I would remember that very dangerous statement by JA into the closing and deliberations. Self-defense and PTSD makes someone buy a gun and prepare for another possible 'self-defense'? I'm sure the jurors will talk about this during deliberations.

I'm laughing so hard watching Mikee Daniel's latest video. I'm going to start saying roop (instead of loop) etc. very soon. He is so funny and so on-point!

Oh I Agree... Certainly number one on the top 10 list! Below that somewhere is the comment she made about dry humping Ryan... Shoulder shrug while saying basically so what... I was single

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching the repeat of Dr. D's testimony (Re-direct) and seeing JA sit there muttering while she poses with her thoroughly useless glasses perched upon her head, occasionally pretending to casually look up, but going to great extremes to avoid looking in the direction of Dr. D. Wow, what a display of petulant narcissism. She is just seeeeeeething....

from kscornfed~"just a couple of things i caught this time around: not so sure she used bleach. there was one towel that looked like it, but there were dark tee shirts that did not. not important but i missed it before."

I agree. I don't necessarily think she used bleach either. That one towel could have looked like that before this load. If she did use bleach, I think other stuff would have had bleach stains too.

Definitely all about her. I think when she finished telling Flores the Tale of Two Ninjas she was surprised Flores didn't give her a hug and say, "thank God you're ok!". Instead he says "I don't believe you".

JA's not having fun and she doesn’t like it. That’s what’s bothering her in the interview with DF. Having to "fake her feelings" , blah, blah, "it's just not fair"! When discussing the killing of Travis, she tells the ninja story. Not anything close to the truth. I think that upset her, that she had to pretend "a story" knowing full well she could give a crap about killing him. I think in her sick mind she wanted to brag about what she did. No empathy. period.

She really doesn’t care about Travis, she never did. He was a means to an end. He was a way to get what Jodi wanted. He was an object to be manipulated. She just doesn’t care very much about having killed him. This is why we see NO remorse.

Yes, but DT also emphasized that due to her prior fictions: body slams, slapping, kicking, choking, etc. she was already in fear of her life while being chased after dropping the camera, which is why she grabbed Travis's gun (yet another fiction) from where it wasn't, in order to defend herself by "frightening" him away with what she believed to be an unloaded, and then conveniently much later, loaded gun which accidentally "went off" all by itself.

The DT is trying to transport the jury to Jodi-world, where all of that makes perfect sense, until it's more convenient for her to switch to another of her manufactured fictions.

Even that can't make sense to the jury. If TA did all those things to her previously (he didn't), why would she drive a 1,000 miles uninvited to his house on the day he was killed? I hope the jury sees through her bs and gives her murder 1. She also said during that testimony that they had fallen over after that shot - not fallen over after the gun went off, but after that shot. Big difference.

It's stunning how the DT thinks any jury would buy its bs!

I went and bought a blue tooth speaker for my ipad .
Have bathed with the speaker and ipad propped up on the closed toilet seat!

i went and bought a tablet so i could watch on a bigger screen when im not at the laptop :blushing: you would think i was made of £'s :facepalm:

Re: the DVD remote control that JA gave to Darryl: can anyone think of a reason why JM didn't question Darryl about this more fully? Why was Darryl never asked what the remote belonged to and how long he had owned that device? Is it because JM suspects it is from the DVD player stolen from JA's grandparents but he couldn't prove it and so he wants to leave it hanging for the jury to connect the dots rather than give Darryl the chance to present a plausible alternative? If so, Darryl must have gotten rid of that DVD player at some point to "hide" the evidence of him receiving stolen property and of the fact that JA was the one who stole it.

I'd like to see DB show his hands and fingers, and drop his pants! I'd like to know if there is more to come from him, or about him. I have too many questions that haven't been answered, but nothing that makes me think anything other than Jodi killed Travis in cold blood. I do think Jodi gave DB the DVD player that belonged to her grandparents, but forgot to leave the remote. Maybe she swapped it for the gas cans. Or, maybe she needed some cash and DB bought it from her. Nurse said the penis picture was not a white man's penis, and she had seen thousands of them over her career. I'm guessing not erect, LOL.....sorry nurse! So, maybe when erect they appear darker. Does anybody know what DB's face, or skin tone looks like?

In his online photos he has dark hair, very pale skin. I thought the fingers looked like those of an African-American, too.:twocents:

Originally Posted by rose222

JA's answer to the jury about why she bought the 9mm gun for the camping trip will definitely be in the top 10 stupidest things she ever said. (We should have a list of the 10 dumbest things she's said so far). She realized what men were capable of? Does she mean she realized men were capable of being slaughtered by a woman? If I were on the jury I would remember that very dangerous statement by JA into the closing and deliberations. Self-defense and PTSD makes someone buy a gun and prepare for another possible 'self-defense'? I'm sure the jurors will talk about this during deliberations.

<quote>

If you listen to the "camping story" about why she had to bring a gun. She admits she can and will kill again. "She might have to defend herself with guys she "hardly knows"

When I received a laptop and phone at my first job out of college, the IT person told me that if I ever deleted anything and needed it back, he could do it even if I emptied the trash. Anything can be retrieved from voicemails, laptops, memory cards, whatever digital gadget you own, the data can always be retrieved. Some things are harder than others but if you leave a footprint anywhere, it can be found. He gave me a look and I got it.

Never forgot that so I've always believed nothing can ever be deleted forever. It would be harder for me to believe things couldn't be retrieved.

I think the difference is most people believe its almost impossible to get away with murder. Most people don't commit murder... Or seriously plan it. Most people recognize that law enforcement is smarter than them, have more experience, more man power. Most people believe they'd be caught.

Jodi being a psychopath believed she was smarter and would never be caught. When caught ... Her narcissism still prevented the possibility of a conviction in her twisted mind. No jury will convict me, mark my words..

Eyeroll

She said she used her cellphone. She then said she "lost" the phone. I'm not sure if the police "found" it or she "found" it later. I'm not buying she lost the phone at all. It was important for her to record it and use it in the future. My guess was that she was going to hold it over Travis' head or play it for his future girlfriend. She directed the conversation to every weird sex escapade they had for a reason.

From JA's May 22 journal entry:

"I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?
Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless."

IIRC the phone she was so "mortified" at losing was magically found by her aunt (during trial prep) while she was cleaning out gramps' truck.

from kscornfed~"just a couple of things i caught this time around: not so sure she used bleach. there was one towel that looked like it, but there were dark tee shirts that did not. not important but i missed it before."

I agree. I don't necessarily think she used bleach either. That one towel could have looked like that before this load. If she did use bleach, I think other stuff would have had bleach stains too.

One way that I can believe she "used bleach" is if her original plan was to clean the camera of blood and DNA by pouring bleach directly on the towel and wiping the camera off. When she realized that wasn't going to get the blood etc. off in all the nooks and crannys of the camera, she then threw it all in the washer and ran a cycle. Just a possibility... one of millions!

JA's not having fun and she doesn’t like it. That’s what’s bothering her in the interview with DF. Having to "fake her feelings" , blah, blah, "it's just not fair"! When discussing the killing of Travis, she tells the ninja story. Not anything close to the truth. I think that upset her, that she had to pretend "a story" knowing full well she could give a crap about killing him. I think in her sick mind she wanted to brag about what she did. No empathy. period.

She really doesn’t care about Travis, she never did. He was a means to an end. He was a way to get what Jodi wanted. He was an object to be manipulated. She just doesn’t care very much about having killed him. This is why we see NO remorse.

Especially after he was Dead! To her, he's dead..it was SIX WEEKS ago FGS! He's in a "better place" and "fine". Why can't everyone else just move on?

Oh I Agree... Certainly number one on the top 10 list! Below that somewhere is the comment she made about dry humping Ryan... Shoulder shrug while saying basically so what... I was single

Oh yes. I bet the jury took notice of that.

Another I just thought of was during the pedophilia talk she said something like 'If I were Travis I'd want to jump off a bridge' or something to that effect. Very cruel but very dumb also. The jury won't forget that based on their questions which reveal that they have not bought the pedophilia/physical abuse claims.

So many of her own statements reveal that she has ZERO remorse and will gladly look for an excuse to murder again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3