weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you my friend :)

Thank you. I also have posted time and again that JA is 100% responsible. I just disagree with the DT.

I think they could have come up with a far more credible scenario. Rather than hire ALV and sink their canoe on the river of DV, they would have been better off (IMHOO) to find someone who specializes with the criminally insane.

THANK YOU. My gut tells me he helped her get rid of the gun, knife, ect. Why? If you recall, jodi said to DT Flores"why would I hurt Travis?" He did not rape me" BINGO. She may have said that Travis raped her. So he help her. IMO of course.

That's a very telling statement and random too .. why does it have to be rape to her for him to be killed? *not what you wrote, but what she told Flores* She's highly sexual, she called TA a pedophile, she brings up rape. How much do you want to bet she's accused people of rape, molestation in the past. I'm thinking either SHE is into incest/age play/sexual taboos and can't cope with those thoughts OR she is a victim to sexual assault when she was younger and never told anyone but feels her mother should have noticed. Hence the anger. Jodi is rather passive aggressive so that really fits her mold. :moo:

Not the same I know but on my second day of a new job I was late getting up and threw on 2 completely different shoes, different colours and heel heights. Somehow I didn't realize I was limping high heel ,flat,high heel flat until I got to work and looked at my feet. Hi I'm your new cray cray co-worker. :blushing:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK here goes:

BBM ~ I think the "guy" is Gus Searcy. He was her sugardaddy. Buys her a new helio when her other one was was lost.

I will bet my home, cars and assets that she was NOT a sex worker. I would have heard about it. We are a close knit community. Someone would have talked and I would be all over this thread talking about it lol

Maybe she's on sugardaddy sites? I could see her doing that. But it sounds more like she lied about someone doing something to TA and that person admitted to her about it via email, but TA says that person doesn't exist. I'm sure she made it seem like people were stalking her, loving her, and everything in between. He probably looked into that person and discovered they aren't real.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
I'm hearing a .25 caliber gun was found near Hoover Dam, where Jodi says she disposed of hers, and authorities are checking it out.
http://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

I'm a little bit skeptical about this. I mean it's been 5 years and I would imagine they would have tried to find the gun prior to this point in time. Could be some prankster/weirdo planting a gun if the story is in fact even true.

About the lie of someone telling her he was cheating; she did that to bait him into confessing. she probably has sent him emails and made fake facebooks as other women.

That's a very telling statement and random too .. why does it have to be rape to her for him to be killed? *not what you wrote, but what she told Flores* She's highly sexual, she called TA a pedophile, she brings up rape. How much do you want to bet she's accused people of rape, molestation in the past. I'm thinking either SHE is into incest/age play/sexual taboos and can't cope with those thoughts OR she is a victim to sexual assault when she was younger and never told anyone but feels her mother should have noticed. Hence the anger. Jodi is rather passive aggressive so that really fits her mold. :moo:

I bet the "choking incidents" were part of sex play...jmo

But then why didn't they testify in their CIC for her.

Because whatever they testified to wouldn't have endured cross examination IMO.

Thank you. I also have posted time and again that JA is 100% responsible. I just disagree with the DT.

I think they could have come up with a far more credible scenario. Rather than hire ALV and sink their canoe on the river of DV, they would have been better off (IMHOO) to find someone who specializes with the criminally insane.

Why? JA is not criminally insane.

About the lie of someone telling her he was cheating; she did that to bait him into confessing. she probably has sent him emails and made fake facebooks as other women.

It was probably more evidence of her hacking into his FB, e-mails, and voice mails too. Perhaps.

Wouldn't of Mimi testified to this if she was involved as a third party?

Agree, not a sex worker.

I think she lied and said 'someone' had sent her an email about someone who was close to Travis and he was protecting them against her spreading vicious rumours based on lies. Like 'I got an email from <insert name here> and he told me <insert infraction here> about (say) Mimi', and she contacted Travis to tell him hoping to turn him off Mimi, but it backfires because he thinks it's a lie.

Well I for one appreciate your alternative thoughts. Keep them coming and don't let someone try to intimidate you or make fun of you. Some seem to have a tendency to do that to other posters and it's just wrong.

:yourock::gthanks::eek:kay:

Jun 4th? If so, the DNA rinsed off in the shower.

I just thought of something. Wasn't the big argument how private TA was? I bet they didn't use protection (he wouldn't want to seen at a store purchasing them, at least according to her) so her DNA would be on him still if they did have sex.

Criminally insane would mean she didn't know the difference between right and wrong.. With her extreme level of cover up, cleanup and lies she clearly knew what she did was wrong. She even mentioned the ten commandments during her first interrogation saying she was "all for" thou shalt not kill. I don't think it would ever work there's no evidence I've seen in the least that she didn't know right from wrong. It's hard to defend the indefensible because at the end of the day she has no truthful defense in my eyes.. She premeditated a violent murder. I think the best route would have been heat of moment/crime of passion and she tried to plead to a 2nd degree charge but the prosecution knows the evidence is there to get 1st degree.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Why? JA is not criminally insane.

Yeah, I know, after I posted that I thought, :facepalm:

I don't know what she is but I just am not buying the whole DV/self defense thing so then to me ALV's testimony was just a big waste of my time when I COULD have been doing...ZUMBA.

If I were a tax payer in Arizona I'd not be happy.

Any other better psychiatrists you could think of for JA ? (Scratching my head).

He as in MM?

That is Matt M.. we don't know where he is. He fell off the face of the planet since the trial began.

Does he have any kind of criminal history that you know of? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member